First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#21 Aug 3, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
http://humanservices.arkansas. gov/dbhs/Pages/default.aspx

PS sweetie, I'm into men, you aren't qualified and I look awful in a dress.
And you look even WORSE with another man 'mounted' behind you. The Lord Jesus Christ sure doesn't like it. Hell will be waiting for you if you don't REPENT to turn to the Lord.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#22 Aug 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>If you had a REAL brain, you would have KNOWN that was nothing more than christian sarcasm directed towards an unrepentant, loudmouth homosexual.
so you mean to say, anal sex between man and a woman is allowed by the Bible ? while anal sex between Adam and Steve is not ?

both lifestyles are doing anal sex !!! and you condemn only gays ??? you LUNATIC !!!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#23 Aug 3, 2013
"Christian Sarcasm", Gracie? You're not really God's fault.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#24 Aug 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
And you look even WORSE with another man 'mounted' behind you.
While you are explicitly fantasizing about my sex life, I'm hoping you don't have one, you should be nobody's problem but your own. I'd like to believe that everybody would have the common sense to avoid you. For your next homoerotic fantasy, I'm more of a top.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#25 Aug 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You can make all of the excuses you want, Richard, God HATES seeing men being romantically involved with one another. Again, that's why the Lord RAINED down fire from the skies upon Sodom and Gomorrah.
You homosexuals can make all of the excuses you want, but the Lord Jesus Christ will have the last say in your life! And if you choose homosexuality over repentance and salvation and forgivness of sins through faith in Him....you 'll have no more hope on Judgement Day....than Satan the devil. Just keepin' it...REAL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get to know about organic aloe drink 1.5L 4 min aloedrink 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min truth 658,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 51 min Lonestar 70,702
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr ImFree2Choose 3,022
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr I love Jesus 18,784
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr Johnny 4,985
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Internet Reality 618,847
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr _Drifter 974,708
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr here 282,955
More from around the web