Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

Why is it that the Youth Group Leader of Hillcrest Baptist Church, who is living in SIN still allowed to be the Youth Group Leader? This person IS living with the opposite sex and IS NOT married to them. I wouldn't allow my child to run around town with this person in their convertible honking the horn and yelling through town(as I have witnessed myself). What kind of example is being set here??

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

Lil Big Sis wrote:
Why is it that the Youth Group Leader of Hillcrest Baptist Church, who is living in SIN still allowed to be the Youth Group Leader? This person IS living with the opposite sex and IS NOT married to them. I wouldn't allow my child to run around town with this person in their convertible honking the horn and yelling through town(as I have witnessed myself). What kind of example is being set here??
I think you need to get a life.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

That makes me laugh!

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

Lil Big Sis wrote:
That makes me laugh!
What makes you laugh? That you need to mind your own business or get a life?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

The fact that you're getting uptight over my comment. You read my comment, you replied to my comment, TWICE, and maybe it appears to you that I don't have a life but you're right there with me, obviously.

Have a great day and a better weekend!
i believe everything

Piedmont, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

Lil Big Sis wrote:
if you are without sin and you are not cast the first stone.
rev gene

Mercersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

Judged:

repent now sinners
HBC

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2010

I have you figured out little big sis.
YOu have a lot of problems with our church, but posted under different names.

You dogged out Ashley Snook.

You were attacking our prison ministry.

Now you are trying to descredit Debra.

Why don't you put your real name up here, if you are so proud of your investigative abilities?

Satan is the accuser and you are doing that. Satan accused God of not being sufficient for Adam & Eve in the garden. Think about that...
AkaSuitor

Altoona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

Lil Big Sis wrote:

You took a church issue to a very public, non-Christian, global web site.

it's not the sin of the youth Pastor here. It's yours.
Are you the "Ex" of the pastor?

There is very specific manners on how to bring a charge against someone in the church.

This is not what Jesus said to do.

Matthew 18:15-17
“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.

fairly simple instructions.

And if your church does not follow up, there is a church a few blocks away.
Suck it up says

Qatar

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2010

Li Big Sis.Times have changed, I ask you which is worse "living in sin" or getting a divorce, thereby ending a holy sacrament? 40-50% of marriages end in divorce. I say let them test the waters and mind your own business, or find another church.
Ann

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

HBC wrote:
I have you figured out little big sis.
YOu have a lot of problems with our church, but posted under different names.
You dogged out Ashley Snook.
You were attacking our prison ministry.
Now you are trying to descredit Debra.
Why don't you put your real name up here, if you are so proud of your investigative abilities?
Satan is the accuser and you are doing that. Satan accused God of not being sufficient for Adam & Eve in the garden. Think about that...
HBC, I would love to have the name of this person if you are willing to share it.

“No Referral Needed”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

What is living in sin? Living with someone you're not legally married to? I know people who are married that are unfaithful and sin way more than others who live together and are faithful and do have strong relationships. So who's really living in sin? Don't judge others, especially in marriage.
Joshua Owens

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
HBC, I would love to have the name of this person if you are willing to share it.
Ann I dont quite know yet
Ann

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

I found out who it is. It is not a person associated with Hillcrest or a christian....just some drama-starting haters.:) Thanks anyway Joshua!
Joshua Owens

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

figures....

“HEAR SEE SPEAK NO EVIL”

Since: Jun 10

DRINK BEER INSTEAD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

Joshua Owens wrote:
figures....
Sounds like Lil Big Sis might be wanting the youth leader all for her self. Maybe she is a touch jealous.....
Beamsplitter

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

Judged:

Oddly, the only person who can live in sin, in this case is a Christian.

A person who takes personal responsibility for what he/she believes, cannot be a sinner, nor a Christian!

Living the life of a Christian is living a life of hypocricy, which in my view should be considered a sin.

Since: Apr 07

Bakewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

Judged:

Beamsplitter wrote:
Oddly, the only person who can live in sin, in this case is a Christian.
A person who takes personal responsibility for what he/she believes, cannot be a sinner, nor a Christian!
Living the life of a Christian is living a life of hypocricy, which in my view should be considered a sin.
Please explain yourself.
andet1987

Gary, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2010

Judged:

Jim Hayden wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain yourself.
Jim, please explain your sins :)

Since: Apr 07

Bakewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jim, please explain your sins :)
I have none.

I'm forgiven.

How about you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of23
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

504 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Darwins Stepchild 680,061
The Word Association Game (Apr '11) 8 min Velvet MJK 445
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 10 min Dr Shrink 596,512
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 10 min Ashdashhart 242
Gay Snapchat Names 16 min Pezattack 1,346
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 17 min Dang It 37,851
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min OldJG 512,047
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min Catcher1 216,866
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Some1 Else 89,563
•••
•••
•••