I hate my bothers and sisters

I hate my bothers and sisters

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

B Boonville

Booneville, KY

#1 Nov 5, 2013
there all F@## no good I have crystal bird who is a B@@@@ hit her kids I got ERIC GLENN hits is woman an kid Brian an Angle Glenn moves off an leaves there kids so none of them are worth a F%@# an if you all dont know who this is it is your use to be bother Bob so F%#@ everyone of them.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#2 Nov 5, 2013
B Boonville wrote:
there all F@## no good I have crystal bird who is a B@@@@ hit her kids I got ERIC GLENN hits is woman an kid Brian an Angle Glenn moves off an leaves there kids so none of them are worth a F%@# an if you all dont know who this is it is your use to be bother Bob so F%#@ everyone of them.
WTH you posting this here on this forum? I think maybe you should be posting it – if anywhere – on one local to your (obviously small)town. Certainly not germane to a "top stories" forum! Oh, and so sorry to hear you don't like your siblings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min RiversideRedneck 70,666
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 10 min gundee123 4,967
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 18,779
The straight folks fight on... 29 min Left of centre 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 37 min Thinking 658,571
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min trifecta1 974,703
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 42 min Hilary 95
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min AussieBobby 282,945
More from around the web