Kokopelli's Place, too
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24586 Aug 14, 2014
LOLOLOLOL!

Just LUUUUUV the new "wallpaper" here!

;o )

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24587 Aug 21, 2014
Jolly wrote:
SCAREW YOU, ICONNER!
:o )
Easy now, don't be a hater?!

Oops, to late lol
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24588 Aug 22, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy now, don't be a hater?!
Oops, to late lol
You mean like you?

;o )

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24589 Aug 26, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like you?
;o )
No, I don't even use the iconner unless it's give a heart (you probably don't know what that is, but that's the little red thiny that's in the shape of a heart), but I reserve them for the deserving, ie Flower Child, among others.
Casual Observers

Netherlands

#24590 Aug 26, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy now, don't be a hater?!
Oops, to late lol
Oops, to be or not too be, that is the question, illiterate clown.
Casual Observers

France

#24591 Aug 26, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't even use the iconner unless it's give a heart (you probably don't know what that is, but that's the little red thiny that's in the shape of a heart), but I reserve them for the deserving, ie Flower Child, among others.
And Yumpin too, hey.

Say no more.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24592 Aug 26, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't even use the iconner unless it's give a heart (you probably don't know what that is, but that's the little red thiny that's in the shape of a heart), but I reserve them for the deserving, ie Flower Child, among others.
Good morning, Ricky ... I heart you, too ... >smiles<

5099 .. full house of hearts ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24593 Aug 26, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya FC: Glad to hear that there's some "Good News"! Can't wait to hear what it is...
Oh, I'm just putting-in-my-time these days. LOL D's putting in a ton of O.T. at work (new contract was just awarded), so all vacation plans have been put-on-the-back-burner. Luckily, I can always find something to do that makes me smile.[Did I mention that I've adopted a 3rd stray kittycat?! I've named him: Dusty Thunderpaws & he's a sweet boy, around 1 year old. When we 1st got him, he was all skin-and-bones, covered with bite wounds and matted fur. That was about a month ago. Today, all the wounds have healed. he's gained 2 lbs and the fur's growing back nicely, where the vet had shaved it off.]
Planning a girls' weekend getaway to CT in Sept, if all-the-stars-align. Can' wait!
Hope you & the pups are all doing well.
:o )
Oh, my dear Jolly ... really? has it been since July that I've been here? IDK what news I was talking about? I hope the new kittens are getting along with the otherwise Kippy, Tito, and the other feline's already established in your home , Joe and Moosey ...

How the heck have you and D been? The punkin? Oh, I bet she's a joy now that the punkin is older ... cute little smile and little face's said punkin makes, cute little outfit's and hats to match ... Punkin ooze's with love and joy ... oh, bazinga, who am I talking to? Come on, what does punkin call you?

How is the planning of girls weekend coming along? Without a hitch, no doubt! That should be fun and exciting ... Too hot to go anywhere around here unless it's a swimming hole 68 degrees year round ...

triple digits, harumph! But, cold front this week with temps in the mid 90's and lows in the mid 70's with scattered thunder showers all week ... Doubt any of that rain will hit the "vortex" ...

Hope all has been well with everyone .. Spread the word and the love all around. Missed you.
FC <3
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24594 Aug 26, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't even use the iconner unless it's give a heart (you probably don't know what that is, but that's the little red thiny that's in the shape of a heart), but I reserve them for the deserving, ie Flower Child, among others.
HA! You are SUCH a little kissazz, RickyF! Oooooh, you're going to continually insult 'Jolly' just because no one can stop you, and then suck up to other females, such as FC. Oooooh, you're hurting my widdle feelings doing that. WAAAAAHHHH! LOL You insignificant Dumbbutt. LOLOL
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24595 Aug 26, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my dear Jolly ... really? has it been since July that I've been here? IDK what news I was talking about? I hope the new kittens are getting along with the otherwise Kippy, Tito, and the other feline's already established in your home , Joe and Moosey ...
How the heck have you and D been? The punkin? Oh, I bet she's a joy now that the punkin is older ... cute little smile and little face's said punkin makes, cute little outfit's and hats to match ... Punkin ooze's with love and joy ... oh, bazinga, who am I talking to? Come on, what does punkin call you?
How is the planning of girls weekend coming along? Without a hitch, no doubt! That should be fun and exciting ... Too hot to go anywhere around here unless it's a swimming hole 68 degrees year round ...
triple digits, harumph! But, cold front this week with temps in the mid 90's and lows in the mid 70's with scattered thunder showers all week ... Doubt any of that rain will hit the "vortex" ...
Hope all has been well with everyone .. Spread the word and the love all around. Missed you.
FC <3
[2nd attempt to post, having 'lost' the 1st attempt in the ethernet! LOL]

Missed you, too!

All is fine here in the foothills: Warm days & cool nights -- Typical August climate.

All the critters are getting along here. Dusty has chosen Joe-the-cat as his mentor and follows him everywhere. LOL There's some tail swatting & cat wrestling and the occasional spitting to be had, and it's all good.:o )

"Girls" weekend will be rescheduled to a few weeks later, as now D&I are heading to the seashore for a week of sand-and-surf then. FINALLY! It'll be nice to play in the waves, then ride some rollercoasters & later dine on surf-and-turf at quaint seafood restaurants.

Has your lake filled up any? I know how much you've always enjoyed taking the pups down there so they can cool off in the water.

Oh, and we just learned that Peanut is going to be a BIG sister next Spring! WOO HOO!!!!! Life is GOOD,

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24596 Aug 27, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
[2nd attempt to post, having 'lost' the 1st attempt in the ethernet! LOL]
Missed you, too!
All is fine here in the foothills: Warm days & cool nights -- Typical August climate.
All the critters are getting along here. Dusty has chosen Joe-the-cat as his mentor and follows him everywhere. LOL There's some tail swatting & cat wrestling and the occasional spitting to be had, and it's all good.:o )
"Girls" weekend will be rescheduled to a few weeks later, as now D&I are heading to the seashore for a week of sand-and-surf then. FINALLY! It'll be nice to play in the waves, then ride some rollercoasters & later dine on surf-and-turf at quaint seafood restaurants.
Has your lake filled up any? I know how much you've always enjoyed taking the pups down there so they can cool off in the water.
Oh, and we just learned that Peanut is going to be a BIG sister next Spring! WOO HOO!!!!! Life is GOOD,
Hi Jolly!!!!!!!!!! Hooray for Peanut ... >>FC jumps up and down<< ouch ... gravity bytes, LOL ... I'm so happy to hear the wonderful news ... I answered on O/B on my thread a very lengthy post so you may catch it over there ... I'm headed out to water the plants and trees before they fry today so got to get going. Will catch up later! Yippee ... another little Peanut >>FC does a twirl in the kitchen and almost falls down ... FC >>don't try this at home<< FC >>okay<< LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24597 Aug 27, 2014
Ricky~ Whassup? And what's going on here ... thought we all called a truce here long ago? What happend, Ricky? >>that was in her best Lucy voice<<

Luvya, FC <3 ...
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24598 Aug 27, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jolly!!!!!!!!!! Hooray for Peanut ... >>FC jumps up and down<< ouch ... gravity bytes, LOL ... I'm so happy to hear the wonderful news ... I answered on O/B on my thread a very lengthy post so you may catch it over there ... I'm headed out to water the plants and trees before they fry today so got to get going. Will catch up later! Yippee ... another little Peanut >>FC does a twirl in the kitchen and almost falls down ... FC >>don't try this at home<< FC >>okay<< LOL ...
LOL Careful there, FC! Pirouettes in the kitchen can lead to bumps & bruises (BTDT! LOL).

Thanks for the congrats! I, too, left you a longer response over on OB.

Enjoy HUMP Day.....

:o )

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24599 Aug 28, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Ricky~ Whassup? And what's going on here ... thought we all called a truce here long ago? What happend, Ricky? >>that was in her best Lucy voice<<
Luvya, FC <3 ...
See how easily Jolly gets rattled, just messing with her a little and she go nuts for no reason? lol
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24600 Aug 28, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
See how easily Jolly gets rattled, just messing with her a little and she go nuts for no reason? lol
Who are you calling "rattled"?? I'm just throwing some attention that you crave your way.
[Needy Baby, Greedy Baby!]
LOL
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24601 Aug 29, 2014
Happy Friday

:o )

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24602 Sep 2, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Ricky~ Whassup? And what's going on here ... thought we all called a truce here long ago? What happend, Ricky? >>that was in her best Lucy voice<<
Luvya, FC <3 ...
Hey FC! How was your weekend?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24603 Sep 11, 2014
Good morning, Jolly ... I've been good and hope you are having fun at the ocean picking up sand dollars early in the morning with D ... It's been alright here but had to make a decision about my life I really didn't want to but it's for the best and maybe I can get on with MY life instead of letting someone else interfere with it ... It's 9-11 ... Let's pray for the surviving families and God Bless America ... Talk when you get back! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24604 Sep 11, 2014
Good morning, Ricky! It's nice out here at the patio table ... Jax and Chance are kicking up dirt between my sandals and feet ... I just shake the dirt off and laugh ... time for a shower anyway ... I'm looking forward to the cool weekend we're expecting ... highs in the low 90's and low's in the high 60's ... Oh, yeah ... I'm ready ... got some early errands to run but hope to be home by soap opera time ... TTYS ... Enjoy your day such as it is ... FC <3 ...

God Bless America ... God bless Texas ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24605 Sep 11, 2014
*** There shall be no fussing and fighting on this thread ... there is enough of that going on in the RW ... I can't take it ... I accidentally watched enough of that on the television yesterday ... it made me none to happy ... matter of fact it bummed me out ... Can't we all just get along? Don't worry, be hippie! >>smiles and hugs<< but they don't come easy in these tumultuous days! Love 360, FC <3 ...

2602 ... full boat, on a cruise where we can all sit around and tell stories, have good spirits and hope to hades we don't get hit up by pirates, lol ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 646,751
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Buck Crick 49,088
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min The Hangman 971,755
Afe Babalola Admission list 2016\2017 sessio... 28 min franklinne 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 34 min andet1987 2,091
Babcock Admission list 2016\2017 session is ... 37 min franklinne 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min New Age Spiritual... 445,729
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 3 hr hungtexas69 24
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web