Kokopelli's Place, too
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24567 Jun 11, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
Forgive me Jolly, if you and Laura were friends?
NOW you're saying "forgive me Jolly"?! By now that's a moot point.

Laura's AOK in my book. Whatever issues you 2 have with eachother seem to drag on and on. Why not take this "discussion" of yours over to your "Neighborhood"? Sounds like a good idea.

I'm headed up to Syracuse today to do some shopping. Try not to "kill" eachother here.

“Calling Out The Hermits”

Since: Apr 13

At Ricky Dicky land

#24568 Jun 11, 2014
Ya see Ricky Dicky, Jolly here has class. Something you lack and have no concept of idiot.
Jolly you need not worry my dear. I respect your wishes.
I'm actually done with the piss ant.
Have a nice day.:)
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24569 Jun 11, 2014
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
Ya see Ricky Dicky, Jolly here has class. Something you lack and have no concept of idiot.
Thanks! Hope your day has been a nice one, as well.

:o )
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24570 Jun 12, 2014
Oh Nimrod, what would you be iconning, if Kokopelli's wasn't here to entice you?

;o )

too funny

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24571 Jun 13, 2014
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
Told you you were Lard Laura!

Vincit qui se vincit

#24572 Jun 13, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Laura's AOK in my book. Whatever issues you 2 have with eachother seem to drag on and on. Why not take this "discussion" of yours over to your "Neighborhood"? Sounds like a good idea.
I'm headed up to Syracuse today to do some shopping. Try not to "kill" eachother here.
I always did see a lot of similarities in you two.

So the creepiness of Friday the 13th will be showing up in Syracuse today? lol, well as long as it doesn't show up in here! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#24573 Jun 13, 2014
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
What I still can't understand Laura is why you called yourself a fat ho and other names over the last few days?

Vincit qui se vincit

#24574 Jun 13, 2014
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
I'd be done with me too Lard, I keep whipping your ass on here! lol

Ricky WINS, Ricky WINS!!

Vincit qui se vincit

#24575 Jun 13, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so I can be minding my own business, not fighting anyone then Laura can swoop in and start in on me out of nowhere on 3 different threads all in the same weekend (one being your thread) and she's good people in your book?

That's not surprising!
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24576 Jun 13, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I always did see a lot of similarities in you two.
So the creepiness of Friday the 13th will be showing up in Syracuse today? lol, well as long as it doesn't show up in here! lol
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I always did see a lot of similarities in you two.
If by "similarities" you mean that Quick Draw is not afraid to speak her mind, then I say: THANK YOU.

I don't always agree with other people's opinions, but here in the USA they are given the constitutional RIGHT to voice their views. If you, Mr. Ricky, cannot see that, then I suggest you relocate to a country that Big Brother's its people 24/7 and punishes them when they dare to have a different outlook. Perhaps China or Russia would be more to your liking? As for me, I'm totally happy living here in the freedom that America provides!

See, this is how our past squabble all started: Jolly DARED to challenge the all mighty crewbies, who is turn got all indignant and started getting nasty about it. BTDT, so let's move on, shall we?

And frankly I don't give a hoot WHERE your "fan club" (LOL) chooses to speak to you, as long as it doesn't blow up into yet another all-out-war here at Koko's Place. Kapeesh?

I haven't changed my opinion of the crew; I've just decided that it's not worth the hassle of squabbling with you guys anymore. So if you want to drop by & post NICELY here, then by all means do. Otherwise, there's no shortage of friendly chatrooms that I visit.

It's up to you, Ricky.
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24577 Jun 13, 2014
SCAREW YOU, ICONNER!

Vincit qui se vincit

#24578 Jun 13, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If by "similarities" you mean that Quick Draw is not afraid to speak her mind, then I say: THANK YOU.
I don't always agree with other people's opinions, but here in the USA they are given the constitutional RIGHT to voice their views. If you, Mr. Ricky, cannot see that, then I suggest you relocate to a country that Big Brother's its people 24/7 and punishes them when they dare to have a different outlook. Perhaps China or Russia would be more to your liking? As for me, I'm totally happy living here in the freedom that America provides!
See, this is how our past squabble all started: Jolly DARED to challenge the all mighty crewbies, who is turn got all indignant and started getting nasty about it. BTDT, so let's move on, shall we?
And frankly I don't give a hoot WHERE your "fan club" (LOL) chooses to speak to you, as long as it doesn't blow up into yet another all-out-war here at Koko's Place. Kapeesh?
I haven't changed my opinion of the crew; I've just decided that it's not worth the hassle of squabbling with you guys anymore. So if you want to drop by & post NICELY here, then by all means do. Otherwise, there's no shortage of friendly chatrooms that I visit.
It's up to you, Ricky.
Speak her mind? By that I guess it means you will be thanking me as well when I speak my mind and say you're freaking insane! lol

I don't have time to get into it right now, but I thank you for your understanding my right to voice my opinions here, but it will have to wait till a later date! And trust me, I have a few!! lol

It's my choice same as Laura's if I decide to speak nicely and most of the time I do, but if you're going to lick her snatch while she runs her mouth,
then I see no reason not to run mine either.

Have a nice weekend and I'll be back soon!
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24579 Jun 13, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Speak her mind? By that I guess it means you will be thanking me as well when I speak my mind and say you're freaking insane! lol
I don't have time to get into it right now, but I thank you for your understanding my right to voice my opinions here, but it will have to wait till a later date! And trust me, I have a few!! lol
It's my choice same as Laura's if I decide to speak nicely and most of the time I do, but if you're going to lick her snatch while she runs her mouth,
then I see no reason not to run mine either.
Have a nice weekend and I'll be back soon!
Now you're showing your crude side, again. Fine. You go & have one of your fowl language strewed HISSY FITS, if that's what gets your gonads happy. Meanwhile, I'll just ignore you and post elsewhere. It's no skin off of my nose.

Smell ya later.
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24581 Jun 21, 2014
LOL! "fowl language" instead of foul language.(Must have been one of those Freudian Slips!)

Well, at least the DODO Brain got the message.

;o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24582 Jul 14, 2014
Hi Jolly ... been out of touch ... How's your summer been? You liking it? 100 yesterday, 100 today! Pup sitting Hoover again for a week. He's bigger than he was last year. Had to move my glass coffee table in the front bedroom ... he's like a bull in a china shop. Right now he's sleeping behind my office chair ... Jax and Chance are in my room in their little beds, it's colder in there cuz the ceiling fan is going whoop-dee-doo ... What you been up to? Anything fun? Me? Just appointment after appointment ... Other good news but none I can spill on here cuz just as soon as I drop it oh doo-doo bird will come by like he has every other conceivable thread available thread so I'll just stop here ... How's the little pumpkin? Missed ya! FC <3 ...
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24583 Jul 14, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Hi Jolly ... been out of touch ... How's your summer been? You liking it? 100 yesterday, 100 today! Pup sitting Hoover again for a week. He's bigger than he was last year. Had to move my glass coffee table in the front bedroom ... he's like a bull in a china shop. Right now he's sleeping behind my office chair ... Jax and Chance are in my room in their little beds, it's colder in there cuz the ceiling fan is going whoop-dee-doo ... What you been up to? Anything fun? Me? Just appointment after appointment ... Other good news but none I can spill on here cuz just as soon as I drop it oh doo-doo bird will come by like he has every other conceivable thread available thread so I'll just stop here ... How's the little pumpkin? Missed ya! FC <3 ...
hiya FC: Glad to hear that there's some "Good News"! Can't wait to hear what it is...

Oh, I'm just putting-in-my-time these days. LOL D's putting in a ton of O.T. at work (new contract was just awarded), so all vacation plans have been put-on-the-back-burner. Luckily, I can always find something to do that makes me smile.[Did I mention that I've adopted a 3rd stray kittycat?! I've named him: Dusty Thunderpaws & he's a sweet boy, around 1 year old. When we 1st got him, he was all skin-and-bones, covered with bite wounds and matted fur. That was about a month ago. Today, all the wounds have healed. he's gained 2 lbs and the fur's growing back nicely, where the vet had shaved it off.]

Planning a girls' weekend getaway to CT in Sept, if all-the-stars-align. Can' wait!

Hope you & the pups are all doing well.

Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24584 Jul 14, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Hi Jolly ... Other good news but none I can spill on here cuz just as soon as I drop it oh doo-doo bird will come by like he has every other conceivable thread available thread so I'll just stop here ... How's the little pumpkin? Missed ya! FC <3 ...
p.s. I'm pretty sure we're talking about different "birds" here. LOL Because if you're referring to the one that I was talking about, then you just called RickyF a "doo-doo bird". HAHAHHAHAHAHA

Ah, it's Monday.*GRIN*!
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24585 Aug 14, 2014
A month has gone by, and it's still TRYING very hard to be summer around here. LOL In truth, I think there's been only a couple of days that were hot enough that needed air conditioning, here in the foothills.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
On my wanders thru topix, the occasional whiny post pops up from a poster that warns of other posters pretending to be your friend and then turning on you. Right back atchya, poster, tenfold.

DISCLAIMER: No worries here, FC! The above comment is not directed at you. >head noogies!< LOL

Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24586 Aug 14, 2014
LOLOLOLOL!

Just LUUUUUV the new "wallpaper" here!

;o )

Vincit qui se vincit

#24587 Aug 21, 2014
Jolly wrote:
SCAREW YOU, ICONNER!
Easy now, don't be a hater?!

Oops, to late lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min NotSoDivineMsM 72,659
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 21 min Big Al 995,150
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 28 min Johnny 447,495
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 36 min Goddamd Atheistsc... 699,595
Ex-girlfriend is asking to talk after months 52 min alonzo36 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr Tony 6,840
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 7 hr Johnny 148