“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24544 May 15, 2014
Jolly: glad the hair issue was identified and resolved ...
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24545 May 15, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Jolly: glad the hair issue was identified and resolved ...
As Roseanna Roseannadanna used to say: "It's Always Something."

Hope your day has been filled with sunshine.

:o )

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24546 May 29, 2014
Well I made it 7 full years as of today on Topix even though Jolly threatened me with violence long ago, I prevailed! lol

And even though I don't post much these days, I did enough posting long ago to still average 22.6 posts a day! lol
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24547 May 29, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
Well I made it 7 full years as of today on Topix even though Jolly threatened me with violence long ago, I prevailed! lol
And even though I don't post much these days, I did enough posting long ago to still average 22.6 posts a day! lol
WHAT violence????? LOL

Vincit qui se vincit

#24548 May 30, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT violence????? LOL
Speaking of my 7 years here, Jolly weren't you already here years before The Crew? lol
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24549 May 30, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of my 7 years here, Jolly weren't you already here years before The Crew? lol
Nope. I joined in August, 7 years ago, as well.

I thought the Crew would be fossils by now?

;o )

“Meow”

Yacking up a topix hairball

#24550 May 30, 2014
:) Glad to see some of the fossils are still here. LOL! I just stopped by to say "hello" to all. It's slight over 7 years for me as well.
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24551 May 30, 2014
Little Cat wrote:
:) Glad to see some of the fossils are still here. LOL! I just stopped by to say "hello" to all. It's slight over 7 years for me as well.
Hello to you, too, from one "old-timer" to another.

LOL

Vincit qui se vincit

#24552 Jun 4, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I joined in August, 7 years ago, as well.
I thought the Crew would be fossils by now?
;o )
Hell no! I'm just hitting my prime and Little Cat as well!
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24554 Jun 5, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hell no! I'm just hitting my prime and Little Cat as well!
Oh dear! Getting some of the Gray Panther Groove On, are you?

;o )

“Calling Out The Hermits”

Since: Apr 13

At Ricky Dicky land

#24555 Jun 7, 2014
LOL, 7 years of being a hermit you mean, right Ricky Dicky? Poor thing, little Ricky Dicky has no life but to post on Topix and then brags about it. Lmao!
Let's see, will little Ricky Dicky boy go run now and get all his little dicky groupies? Will little Ricky Dicky go run and tell his little canker sores to come and save him from being bullied on Topix? Run little Ricky Dicky boy run! Lmao!

Vincit qui se vincit

#24556 Jun 8, 2014
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
LOL, 7 years of being a hermit you mean, right Ricky Dicky? Poor thing, little Ricky Dicky has no life but to post on Topix and then brags about it. Lmao!
Let's see, will little Ricky Dicky boy go run now and get all his little dicky groupies? Will little Ricky Dicky go run and tell his little canker sores to come and save him from being bullied on Topix? Run little Ricky Dicky boy run! Lmao!
LMAO! I get a chuckle out of butt hurt people showing up years later and their ass is still sore and they can't get over it? Lol

At Ricky Dicky land

#24557 Jun 8, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! I get a chuckle out of butt hurt people showing up years later and their ass is still sore and they can't get over it? Lol
Said Ricky Dicky who runs from dead thread to dead thread thinking he can revive what was lost a long time ago. Who's ass is sore and butt hurt and cannot get over it? LOL! I find it hysterical as a simple bystander on the sidelines watching drama queens like yourself unloading all the soap opera bullsh(i)t as it unfolds while sitting in my chair and drinking my beer.
That's okay Ricky Dicky, we all know your a hermit with a brand of hypocrisy.

Vincit qui se vincit

#24558 Jun 8, 2014
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Said Ricky Dicky who runs from dead thread to dead thread thinking he can revive what was lost a long time ago. Who's ass is sore and butt hurt and cannot get over it? LOL! I find it hysterical as a simple bystander on the sidelines watching drama queens like yourself unloading all the soap opera bullsh(i)t as it unfolds while sitting in my chair and drinking my beer.
That's okay Ricky Dicky, we all know your a hermit with a brand of hypocrisy.
Says the butt hurt Laura, The exiled former Crew member named MG or Midwest Gal who we kicked to the curb long ago and still can't get over it and move on with her life? Lol

How many names have you had to change to on here, it has to be a record? How's Derrick doing? Much MUCH better I'm sure now that you're out of his life for good!

Get a life and move on?

At Ricky Dicky land

#24559 Jun 8, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Says the butt hurt Laura, The exiled former Crew member named MG or Midwest Gal who we kicked to the curb long ago and still can't get over it and move on with her life? Lol
How many names have you had to change to on here, it has to be a record? How's Derrick doing? Much MUCH better I'm sure now that you're out of his life for good!
Get a life and move on?
Hard on hermit still rants it's MG.......I knew you'd think I was her. LOL Fact is ole fat ass lacks a dick just like you. That's okay Ricky Dicky, we all know the hermit you are due to lack of having a social life since the ole wife left your sorry ass. Face it hermit, your grasping at straws. You'll never know who I am.......heheheheheeee

Vincit qui se vincit

#24560 Jun 8, 2014
QuickDraw 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Hard on hermit still rants it's MG.......I knew you'd think I was her. LOL Fact is ole fat ass lacks a dick just like you. That's okay Ricky Dicky, we all know the hermit you are due to lack of having a social life since the ole wife left your sorry ass. Face it hermit, your grasping at straws. You'll never know who I am.......heheheheheeee
lol Lauara calling herself a fatass! Lol
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24561 Jun 10, 2014
People say "Dead Thread" like it's a bad thing. LOL

Vincit qui se vincit

#24562 Jun 10, 2014
Jolly wrote:
People say "Dead Thread" like it's a bad thing. LOL
The only thing dead is Laura's mind!

Vincit qui se vincit

#24563 Jun 10, 2014
Laura your split personality is getting the best of you because you keep calling yourself a fat ass? Of the 3 faces of Laura, each one gets uglier than the next lol, must be why Derrick dumped you?

Now I know why The Crew always referred to you as Sybil behind your back!

At Ricky Dicky land

#24564 Jun 10, 2014
Awww, Ricky Dicky still peeing in his pants about Laura. Yep, she is one hell of a fat ass ugly b(i)tch alright. No argument there. She can be lying dead in a ditch for all I care.
Thing is Ricky Dicky, we all know your wife left your sorry ass a few years back because you weren't MAN enough. Ya just couldn't please the little woman so she decided to find a real man that could. LOL.
Seeing your picture splattered on topix at the time let alone suck in bed, I cannot blame the little woman. You'd be great as a weight loss poster boy Ricky Dick. One look at you and it's a puke fest. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min truth 554,258
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Just Wondering 603,397
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min WildWeirdWillie 174,887
Last Word + 2 40 min andet1987 930
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 40 min Stilgar Fifrawi 762,392
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 42 min andet1987 1,242
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 49 min andet1987 4,393
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Charlie Sheen 263,151
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr Johnny 4,120

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE