Kokopelli's Place, too

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24526 May 1, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Actually I don't think the Topix police do much policing of any kind anymore?
you got that right, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24527 May 1, 2014
Jolly wrote:
Sprained wrist here, so no heavy housework today. WOO HOO?
Weekly shopping is still possible, though!
Always look for that silver lining...
:o )
Hi Jolly, I know what you mean about sprain wrist .. I'm thinking bilateral carpal tunnel is what is making my hands number for no particular reason ... My doctor confirmed it ... No C/T release is being done bilaterally, for sure! Can you imagine? NOPE, neither can I ... I have a life, hahahaha
Thanks for writiting, "Always look for that silver lining." ... needed to see that and hear it, too!

Good day to you, FC <3 ....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24528 May 1, 2014
Good morning, Ricky ... are you lovin' this "fall" weather? I'm LOVIN" it ... makes me want to go out and play, not in the street, LOL ... but just play ...

Now, THIS is my kind of weather ... perfect for day/perfect for night ...

57°F
Clear
Feels like: 57°
High 73°Low 52°

winds 5 WNW

37 percent humidity ...

Oh, yeah ... I'll be out with the top open and the windows open ... Who cares about good hair when you've got wx like this ... Pop in a Whitesnake CD and rock on ...

Have a beautiful day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24529 May 1, 2014
From the teeny bopper in me and my A/I show:

https://music.yahoo.com/blogs/reality-rocks/n...
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24530 May 1, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
From the teeny bopper in me and my A/I show:
https://music.yahoo.com/blogs/reality-rocks/n...
Thanks for posting the link, FC! I missed the show last evening (fell asleep with a cat in the recliner, again!-- LOL).

Sliding down to the weekend, once more.
;o )

Wrist sprain has healed; only had to wear the wrist brace for 3 days, last week.
No carpal tunnel in that wrist -- I must have sprained it carrying heavy baskets of laundry.

Cabin fever here! Trying to decide where to take a daytrip this coming weekend. Perhaps a visit to a ceramics shop, up on one of the Finger Lakes would be fun?!

Hope your day is going well. Getting ready to bathe the doggies.

Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24531 May 1, 2014
This is adorable -- Twins playing in a lawn sprinkler:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24532 May 5, 2014
Morning Jolly and FC!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24533 May 5, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for posting the link, FC! I missed the show last evening (fell asleep with a cat in the recliner, again!-- LOL).
Sliding down to the weekend, once more.
;o )
Wrist sprain has healed; only had to wear the wrist brace for 3 days, last week.
No carpal tunnel in that wrist -- I must have sprained it carrying heavy baskets of laundry.
Cabin fever here! Trying to decide where to take a daytrip this coming weekend. Perhaps a visit to a ceramics shop, up on one of the Finger Lakes would be fun?!
Hope your day is going well. Getting ready to bathe the doggies.
Good morning, Jolly! So glad the wrist is doing better and you can get along with your normal activities ... We only have a pair of hands & a pair of feet ... Best to take good care of them ... Good there's no CTS ... that's great!

My weekend was really nice and seemed like it would never end as I had so much fun ... I think everyone did except Glenda and Dave ... They were fighting in pub-lick (as Ron White would say, lol;)... I had to move two chairs down so there was a buffer between us ... Yeah, it was that bad ... Seems like I saw the Jekyl & Hyde in both of them ... oh, well ... not my business but it was a bummer having to see that in both of them ... I mean what happened to communication and clean fighting? Oh, it doesn't exist as I've learned on topville, LOL ... J/K ... Anyway, all's well here and hope the same for you ... Careful of your wrist. Joe, Moose, Kippy and Tito are alright as usual and same for Jax and Chance ... Hello to D and YOU, my friend, have a beautiful day! xoxo

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24534 May 5, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
Morning Jolly and FC!
Good morning, Ricky ... Have a delightful Monday and I'll catch you around the corner, bud!
>>smiles and waves<< FC <3 ...
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24535 May 5, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
Morning Jolly and FC!
Good morning...

Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24536 May 5, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly! So glad the wrist is doing better and you can get along with your normal activities ... We only have a pair of hands & a pair of feet ... Best to take good care of them ... Good there's no CTS ... that's great!
My weekend was really nice and seemed like it would never end as I had so much fun ... I think everyone did except Glenda and Dave ... They were fighting in pub-lick (as Ron White would say, lol;)... I had to move two chairs down so there was a buffer between us ... Yeah, it was that bad ... Seems like I saw the Jekyl & Hyde in both of them ... oh, well ... not my business but it was a bummer having to see that in both of them ... I mean what happened to communication and clean fighting? Oh, it doesn't exist as I've learned on topville, LOL ... J/K ... Anyway, all's well here and hope the same for you ... Careful of your wrist. Joe, Moose, Kippy and Tito are alright as usual and same for Jax and Chance ... Hello to D and YOU, my friend, have a beautiful day! xoxo
hiya FC: It's good to hear that you had a nice weekend! Ours was quiet, as D was "recuperating" from a business trip that he'd taken last week. LOL "Recuperation" = Extra hours spent goofing off.

;o )

Anyhoo. It's good that you didn't get involved with your friends' ongoing battle, as you probably would have been lambasted for putting-in-your-2-cents. No good deed goes unpunished! ha

Finally got the hair problem under control! Turns out one of the meds was the culprit and it has since been replaced by a "safer" one. WOO HOO! No more shedding handfuls of hair everyday (and very lucky that my hairdresser knows how to style minimum locks! Phew...)

This Has Been a Really WEIRD Springtime!

:o /
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#24537 May 5, 2014
ArOooooooooooOOOOH! Wolfie comes in with sign "Happy Early Mother Days:" to All the good Mothers on this planet!! Runs out to chomp on the evil nasties!
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24538 May 5, 2014
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
ArOooooooooooOOOOH! Wolfie comes in with sign "Happy Early Mother Days:" to All the good Mothers on this planet!! Runs out to chomp on the evil nasties!
hiya Wolfie and thanks!

Bon Apetite!

;o )

Vincit qui se vincit

#24539 May 7, 2014
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
CHOCOLATE!
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24540 May 7, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>CHOCOLATE!
You said it! YUMMMMMY

Vincit qui se vincit

#24541 May 15, 2014
A couple of days ago I raced the elevator down 14 flights of stairs again, this time at the Tropicana, I was hauling ass till the last 2 flights where my legs started slowing me down, I lost this time lol.

I'm 2 out of 3 now on elevator races lol

A couple of years ago I raced an elevator up about 14 flights of stairs and won! The next night I raced the same elevator down 14 flights and would have won but the bottom was locked do so had to race back up to the second floor and I came running out into a swimming pool area out of breath and sweaty, man did I get some weird looks from people lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24542 May 15, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya FC: It's good to hear that you had a nice weekend! Ours was quiet, as D was "recuperating" from a business trip that he'd taken last week. LOL "Recuperation" = Extra hours spent goofing off.
;o )
Anyhoo. It's good that you didn't get involved with your friends' ongoing battle, as you probably would have been lambasted for putting-in-your-2-cents. No good deed goes unpunished! ha
Finally got the hair problem under control! Turns out one of the meds was the culprit and it has since been replaced by a "safer" one. WOO HOO! No more shedding handfuls of hair everyday (and very lucky that my hairdresser knows how to style minimum locks! Phew...)
This Has Been a Really WEIRD Springtime!
:o /
Good morning, Jolly ... Mother's Day weekend was good and hope yours was, too ... Dealing with some episodes this week bu this too shall pass ... Enjoy your day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24543 May 15, 2014
Morning Ricky and Wolfie ... hope you guys are doing okay, too! Funny putting those two topix names in the same sentence, LOL ... Good day to both of you! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24544 May 15, 2014
Jolly: glad the hair issue was identified and resolved ...
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24545 May 15, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Jolly: glad the hair issue was identified and resolved ...
As Roseanna Roseannadanna used to say: "It's Always Something."

Hope your day has been filled with sunshine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Bongo 119,058
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 31 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 4 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web