Kokopelli's Place, too
christian

San Jacinto, CA

#24505 Apr 22, 2014
new website where you post pictures regarding your question. Lets all try to make this the new go to website!
http://lostlinker.com

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24506 Apr 23, 2014
christian wrote:
new website where you post pictures regarding your question. Lets all try to make this the new go to website!
http://lostlinker.com
Huh? lol
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24507 Apr 23, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Huh? lol
Someone left the critter dog open, again.

LOL
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24508 Apr 23, 2014
Geez...

typo: "critter door"

;o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24509 Apr 23, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I'm right here and you just hit me in the face? Now where are those Topix police when you need them? lol
Good morning, Ricky! Oh, that was just a raspberry in good fun ... you can handle it ... Let the Topix police handle the real nuisance around here, LOL ... Happy Wednesday ... Seems these days are coming around quick and here we are mid week and the month will be over in, well, a week ... Happy day to you and stay happy, bud! Hearts ~ FC ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24510 Apr 23, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Easter Sunday was a nice one here. Company came for dinner & we "chatted" electronically with the "missing" siblings who spent the day at Disneyland. Peanut had a blast there! Her fave ride (so far) is the Winnie the Pooh one.
Saw "Captain America: The winter soldier" at a matinee today. It was OK. A lot of shoot-em-up scenes and car chases; not as good a story as the Captain America: The 1st Avenger movie, IMO.
Hope your Monday has been a good one!
:o )
Good morning, Jolly ... Stayed up late last night watching the Texas Rangers beat Seattle barely scathing by 5-4 ... it was touch and go there for awhile ... but we got it done ... today is a day game at 2:30p ... Volunteer work at the seniors center 11-2 and then hit the gym ... hope the gym rats let me have at least one TV on the game while I'm there ... Winnie the Pooh ... Makes me think of my Pooh Bear ... 2 days (4/25) is the 1 year anniversary of Pooh Bear ... I miss him so much ... He sure was a good pup ...

Well, I must get ready for my day "job", LOL ... I thought retirement was supposed to be a walk in the park ... it is, LOL ... It's the prep work hahahaha ... Have a lovely day! xoxoxo

Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24511 Apr 23, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly ... Stayed up late last night watching the Texas Rangers beat Seattle barely scathing by 5-4 ... it was touch and go there for awhile ... but we got it done ... today is a day game at 2:30p ... Volunteer work at the seniors center 11-2 and then hit the gym ... hope the gym rats let me have at least one TV on the game while I'm there ... Winnie the Pooh ... Makes me think of my Pooh Bear ... 2 days (4/25) is the 1 year anniversary of Pooh Bear ... I miss him so much ... He sure was a good pup ...
Well, I must get ready for my day "job", LOL ... I thought retirement was supposed to be a walk in the park ... it is, LOL ... It's the prep work hahahaha ... Have a lovely day! xoxoxo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BpXUYIOoFzMXX
hiya FC: Happy HUMP Day to you! Just sliding down towards the weekend, here.

Time goes quickly and it's good that you have happy memories of PB to cheer you up.

It's currently 45F here today, with rain & snow showers forecast (believe it, or not! lol)
We had a couple of 70 degree days last week, so I just know that springtime is hiding around here, somewhere!

Thanks for the Pooh Bear video! I'm sending the link to Peanut's mom, to share.

Enjoy the day! My "day job" is keeping me busy, as well.*wink*

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24512 Apr 23, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone left the critter dog open, again.
LOL
lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24513 Apr 23, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky! Oh, that was just a raspberry in good fun ... you can handle it ... Let the Topix police handle the real nuisance around here, LOL ... Happy Wednesday ... Seems these days are coming around quick and here we are mid week and the month will be over in, well, a week ... Happy day to you and stay happy, bud! Hearts ~ FC ...
lol!

Actually I don't think the Topix police do much policing of any kind anymore?
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24514 Apr 23, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Actually I don't think the Topix police do much policing of any kind anymore?
They will, if PO'd enough. ha

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24515 Apr 24, 2014
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24516 Apr 24, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
That's some beautiful photography! Thanks for sharing.

:o )
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24518 Apr 24, 2014
Sprained wrist here, so no heavy housework today. WOO HOO?
Weekly shopping is still possible, though!
Always look for that silver lining...

:o )
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24519 Apr 28, 2014
Another beautiful day in the neighborhood. Rain forecast for the rest of this week, however, so might as well enjoy today's sunshine.

:o )

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24520 Apr 30, 2014
Jolly wrote:
Sprained wrist here, so no heavy housework today. WOO HOO?
Weekly shopping is still possible, though!
Always look for that silver lining...
:o )
Looking for a way out of housework huh? lol
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24521 Apr 30, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Looking for a way out of housework huh? lol
Surprisingly: Nope. LOL Living in an empty nest has its advantages!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24522 May 1, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Surprisingly: Nope. LOL Living in an empty nest has its advantages!
True that!

We had a frost last night, it feels like fall outside, really strange!
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24523 May 1, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>True that!
We had a frost last night, it feels like fall outside, really strange!
Lots of weird weather all over the country, lately. We were thinking of driving down to VA this week for some R&R, but I'm glad we decided not to because of all the heavy rain & tornadoes down there! Frost is easier to deal with.

;o )

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24524 May 1, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of weird weather all over the country, lately. We were thinking of driving down to VA this week for some R&R, but I'm glad we decided not to because of all the heavy rain & tornadoes down there! Frost is easier to deal with.
;o )
Oh yeah! lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24525 May 1, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya FC: Happy HUMP Day to you! Just sliding down towards the weekend, here.
Time goes quickly and it's good that you have happy memories of PB to cheer you up.
It's currently 45F here today, with rain & snow showers forecast (believe it, or not! lol)
We had a couple of 70 degree days last week, so I just know that springtime is hiding around here, somewhere!
Thanks for the Pooh Bear video! I'm sending the link to Peanut's mom, to share.
Enjoy the day! My "day job" is keeping me busy, as well.*wink*
Good morning, Jolly! It has been one busy week ... Charity work and all ... Two charities all in one week ... Feels like work to me, lol ... I'm winding down and was looking forward to a little spring cleaning but my helper called in "no ride." ... bummer ... So oil, change, car wash, bank, Savers and something else ... I'd better make a list ... where's my paper? where's my pen? Jeez ...
I'm glad to sent House to Pooh Corner to Peanut's mom ... I LOVE that song ... reminds me of late late 60's or was it early 70's ... IDK but I love that song ...
Much to do, hit the shower and hit the road ... We'll chat later! FC <3 ...
7310

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Robert F 987,354
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 min Johnny 183
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 37 min David S Pumpkins 286,590
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 37 min dotard tracker 31,188
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 41 min Johnny 28
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 47 min Johnny 51
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,327
More from around the web