Kokopelli's Place, too

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24485 Feb 14, 2014
Jolly wrote:
DANG! My long post just disappeared into space. Sigh... No time to recompose it now. Will return later today.
:o (
hiya FC! The TV weather maps showing up here say that where you are has been getting rained on, lately. Not so? Go figure.
Catchya later.
I hate when that happens!
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24486 Feb 14, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I hate when that happens!
Did you ever get warm temp's where you are, or is it still freezing? It was 17 below ZERO a couple of mornings ago here & now it's back in the 20's. Too much snow on the ground and another storm is headed this way tomorrow (Sat.). This is just like the winters we had back in the 1960's & 70's! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow... <a feeble attempt at satire... LOL>

Happy Valentine's Day!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24487 Apr 19, 2014
Good morning Jolly! Sorry I've been away so long ... I found your thread way at the bottom and I apologize for being away ... you have regular email to explain & hope you forgive me ... Things have been upside down, rattled, disengaged, out of kilter and so many adjectives and expletives I could throw in there but I'll keep it clean, lol ...

How are you and D? and the little punkin? Bet she's as cute as little bunny rabbit and please don't let the parent dress her in a bunny rabbit outfit tomorrow ...

Have a lovely day and Happy Easter! xoxo
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24488 Apr 19, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Jolly! Sorry I've been away so long ... I found your thread way at the bottom and I apologize for being away ... you have regular email to explain & hope you forgive me ... Things have been upside down, rattled, disengaged, out of kilter and so many adjectives and expletives I could throw in there but I'll keep it clean, lol ...
How are you and D? and the little punkin? Bet she's as cute as little bunny rabbit and please don't let the parent dress her in a bunny rabbit outfit tomorrow ...
Have a lovely day and Happy Easter! xoxo
hiya Flowerchild: Happy Easter! Hope your holiday weekend is a nice one.

There's nothing to forgive here. I just assumed the site was "abandoned".

;)

Vincit qui se vincit

#24489 Apr 19, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever get warm temp's where you are, or is it still freezing? It was 17 below ZERO a couple of mornings ago here & now it's back in the 20's. Too much snow on the ground and another storm is headed this way tomorrow (Sat.). This is just like the winters we had back in the 1960's & 70's! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow... <a feeble attempt at satire... LOL>
Happy Valentine's Day!
We just had a freezing day in Spring in April a few days ago, WTH?
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24490 Apr 19, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>
We just had a freezing day in Spring in April a few days ago, WTH?
Guess that's why they call the DFW area "northern TX". LOL

Nothing's worse than those ice storms you get. I remember.
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24491 Apr 20, 2014
Happy Easter

:o )

It's a mystery why anyone still posts here? WHY am I still posting here? Good Question! LOL

Enjoy the holiday.
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#24492 Apr 20, 2014
Jolly wrote:
Happy Easter
It's a mystery why anyone still posts here? WHY am I still posting here? Good Question! LOL
Enjoy the holiday.
Kokopelli's, Magoo's, the Pub, Dirty Nellies all had their day in the sun huh. J48 and I are happily camping out here in eastern North Carolina 200 feet from waters edge on the Neuse river with a 40 minute drive to the shore.
Hope your happy and well
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24493 Apr 20, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>Kokopelli's, Magoo's, the Pub, Dirty Nellies all had their day in the sun huh. J48 and I are happily camping out here in eastern North Carolina 200 feet from waters edge on the Neuse river with a 40 minute drive to the shore.
Hope your happy and well
hiya HF and, of course, J48, too! I was hoping you'd wander over here and say "hello".

Yes, the above mentioned "rooms" all hit their stride a long time ago and it was fun while it lasted. Agreed.

You're living the life now, being so close to sand, surf & sunshine! NC and SC both have some really nice beaches, so GOOD CHOICE on your part moving there. Hubby & I drove down to NC, SC and FL last summer and fell in love with the Carolina beaches. Who knows? Maybe we'll end up moving there, when he retires in a few years.

Hope your Easter weekend has been a nice one. We had company over for dinner earlier today; they've since gone home & now we're enjoying some much needed R&R: Hubby out flying his RC aircraft, while I've got my feet up here at Koko's. LOL & AHHH
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#24494 Apr 20, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya HF and, of course, J48, too! I was hoping you'd wander over here and say "hello".
Yes, the above mentioned "rooms" all hit their stride a long time ago and it was fun while it lasted. Agreed.
You're living the life now, being so close to sand, surf & sunshine! NC and SC both have some really nice beaches, so GOOD CHOICE on your part moving there. Hubby & I drove down to NC, SC and FL last summer and fell in love with the Carolina beaches. Who knows? Maybe we'll end up moving there, when he retires in a few years.
Hope your Easter weekend has been a nice one. We had company over for dinner earlier today; they've since gone home & now we're enjoying some much needed R&R: Hubby out flying his RC aircraft, while I've got my feet up here at Koko's. LOL & AHHH
We packed up and put Reno in the rear view mirror 2 years ago next month. 3100 miles later we settled here in New Bern and couldn't be happier, living right on the water suits us both.
Happy trails........
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24495 Apr 20, 2014
Has it been 2 years, already? Wow, time seems to pass quickly, when you're happy where you're living. We said adios to DFW 14-1/2 yrs ago, and never looked back.

Vincit qui se vincit

#24496 Apr 21, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that's why they call the DFW area "northern TX". LOL
Nothing's worse than those ice storms you get. I remember.
Our ice storms really aren't bad, it's just that we don't get many and when we do it feels like hell is finally freezing over lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#24497 Apr 21, 2014
Jolly wrote:
Has it been 2 years, already? Wow, time seems to pass quickly, when you're happy where you're living. We said adios to DFW 14-1/2 yrs ago, and never looked back.
Our weather seems to have gotten better since you moved? lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24498 Apr 21, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya Flowerchild: Happy Easter! Hope your holiday weekend is a nice one.
There's nothing to forgive here. I just assumed the site was "abandoned".
;)
Good morning, Jolly! Nope not abandoned ... Just a time-out not out of necessity but a forced one ... I barely can keep up with my own thread, LOL ...

Weekend was status quo ... nothing to write home about ... Hope your Easter was fantastic ...
Have to get ready for an 11a appointment so I must get going but will check back in ... xoxo

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24499 Apr 21, 2014
Harrison Freebird wrote:
<quoted text>We packed up and put Reno in the rear view mirror 2 years ago next month. 3100 miles later we settled here in New Bern and couldn't be happier, living right on the water suits us both.
Happy trails........
I'm glad you are happy having moved to the east coast ... and Brenda is closer to her family, I think ... enjoy your day, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24500 Apr 21, 2014
Hi Ricky! >>waves<<
Harrison Freebird

New Bern, NC

#24501 Apr 21, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you are happy having moved to the east coast ... and Brenda is closer to her family, I think ... enjoy your day, FC <3 ...
I asked that you loose my phone number when you last called me in Reno if your memory has the faint ability to recall right? Same thing goes for posting anything directly to me.
The fare weather friendship died long ago after we uncovered the flower child facade.

Vincit qui se vincit

#24502 Apr 21, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Hi Ricky! >>waves<<
I'm right here and you just hit me in the face? Now where are those Topix police when you need them? lol
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24503 Apr 21, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Our ice storms really aren't bad, it's just that we don't get many and when we do it feels like hell is finally freezing over lol
I remember there being ice storms and the local DOT not sanding or salting anything but the highways. We were literally stuck in our yards, unable to drive anywhere, until the ice started melting.:o (
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Our weather seems to have gotten better since you moved? lol
Well thank goodness for small miracles! hahaha
Jolly

Endicott, NY

#24504 Apr 21, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly! Nope not abandoned ... Just a time-out not out of necessity but a forced one ... I barely can keep up with my own thread, LOL ...
Weekend was status quo ... nothing to write home about ... Hope your Easter was fantastic ...
Have to get ready for an 11a appointment so I must get going but will check back in ... xoxo
Easter Sunday was a nice one here. Company came for dinner & we "chatted" electronically with the "missing" siblings who spent the day at Disneyland. Peanut had a blast there! Her fave ride (so far) is the Winnie the Pooh one.

Saw "Captain America: The winter soldier" at a matinee today. It was OK. A lot of shoot-em-up scenes and car chases; not as good a story as the Captain America: The 1st Avenger movie, IMO.

Hope your Monday has been a good one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Gabriel 995,196
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Bonk 72,993
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr Doctor REALITY 161
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Chuck 699,665
Hot Sale Nike Mercurial Superfly V Soccer Cleat... 7 hr newsoccercleats 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,509
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 7 hr George Jospeh 23