Kokopelli's Place, too

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24442 Dec 27, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?! Your bff didn't say something to the "little darling" to defuse the situation? WHO'S in charge there anyway, the kid? Geez. Sorry that you had to put up with that, and on a holiday, too. Why didn't you leave sooner?(I would have...)
Anyhoo....
No photos received, yet, of Peanut. Her folks are being bounced around her daddy's aunts & uncles & grandparents houses this week, so they've been kept busy. C did phone last evening, though, to chat for a while and Peanut was in the background having a mini-meltdown, because she was exhausted. Side note: Poor kid is the only grandchild on both sides of the family, for now, hence all the attention... especially from THAT side of her family. ha Our side is more laidback.
I would have walked home if, in my brain, my brain hadn't already been melted down ... Poor Peanut ... wished she'd come home to your home soon ... just woke up from an 8 hour nap ... been fighting a migraine since the day after I left the monster kid ... this too shall pass ... let the pups out and then I'm out too ... take care,talk later zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24443 Dec 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have walked home if, in my brain, my brain hadn't already been melted down ... Poor Peanut ... wished she'd come home to your home soon ... just woke up from an 8 hour nap ... been fighting a migraine since the day after I left the monster kid ... this too shall pass ... let the pups out and then I'm out too ... take care,talk later zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
HELLO!? I see I'm not the only one awake here!

<oo>

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24444 Dec 28, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
HELLO!? I see I'm not the only one awake here!
<oo>
what were you doing up at 2 in the morning? It was 1 in the morning when I made the above post, lol ... I just got up to let the pups out, take my night meds and then konk out again til 0930 ... I think I'm beginning to finally calm down ... finally, lol ... whew!... et tu?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24445 Dec 28, 2013
my lips are chapped and I'm blaming everything on that monster kid, hahahahahahahaha j/k
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24446 Dec 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
what were you doing up at 2 in the morning? It was 1 in the morning when I made the above post, lol ... I just got up to let the pups out, take my night meds and then konk out again til 0930 ... I think I'm beginning to finally calm down ... finally, lol ... whew!... et tu?
G.E.R.D.(Acid Reflux). Sigh.... I was waiting for the Rx to kick in. Missed you by THIS MUCH: >>*<< so I did a couple of online crossword puzzles, instead.

D made nachos earlier & tempted me with a couple. That's all it takes to mess up my tummy.
Of course, Kippy & Tito got their share of nachos, too!
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24447 Dec 28, 2013
I need to get to UPS to send out 3 pkgs. Will chat later.......

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#24448 Dec 31, 2013
Happy new Year everyone and hope its a great one :)
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24449 Dec 31, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Happy new Year everyone and hope its a great one :)
Happy New Year to you, too, LuAnn! May 2014 bring you much happiness!

:o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24450 Jan 12, 2014
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year .. Jeez, has it been that long I haven't been around, Shame on ME! mea culpa ... Apologies ... Hard to get around when my loved one isn't here with me but the Angels are with him ... Sometimes I just shut down and I know what I'm talking about Jolly ... we've already talked about this ... The day is over and things happened that were "spiritual" in nature that really turned things around ... in a great way ... I've completed 2 BIG and I mean BIG projects for the New Year and that is a good thing ... actually 3 things ... the third of which wasn't all that pressing but it got done ... Now, the little things need attention but there is no deadline driven time sensitive date to which I need to be concerned ... Thursday we have a meeting at 10am to package up groceries for the elderly and deliver them ... IDK if my neck and back can do that but I can sure supervise ... I know I can do that, Popeye I ain't, LOL ... Hope all here are well and in good spirits ... Enjoy the rest of your weekend > Love ~ FC <3
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24452 Jan 13, 2014
Flower-Child wrote:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year .. Jeez, has it been that long I haven't been around, Shame on ME! mea culpa ... Apologies ... Hard to get around when my loved one isn't here with me but the Angels are with him ... Sometimes I just shut down and I know what I'm talking about Jolly ... we've already talked about this ... The day is over and things happened that were "spiritual" in nature that really turned things around ... in a great way ... I've completed 2 BIG and I mean BIG projects for the New Year and that is a good thing ... actually 3 things ... the third of which wasn't all that pressing but it got done ... Now, the little things need attention but there is no deadline driven time sensitive date to which I need to be concerned ... Thursday we have a meeting at 10am to package up groceries for the elderly and deliver them ... IDK if my neck and back can do that but I can sure supervise ... I know I can do that, Popeye I ain't, LOL ... Hope all here are well and in good spirits ... Enjoy the rest of your weekend > Love ~ FC <3
Good morning, Flowerchild! And a Happy 2014 to you! Actually New Year's was a blur this year, as I have been down with the flu for the past 2 weeks. This latest flu strain has been a really powerful one, as it totally knocked me for a loop. Thank goodness I am finally on the mend.... and just in time to welcome a horde of family & friends who will be arriving on Friday to celebrate a belated Christmas! PHEW -- talk about cutting it close!*wink*

Glad to hear that your weekend was a peaceful one! That's just the ticket,when you need time to reflect.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24453 Jan 14, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Flowerchild! And a Happy 2014 to you! Actually New Year's was a blur this year, as I have been down with the flu for the past 2 weeks. This latest flu strain has been a really powerful one, as it totally knocked me for a loop. Thank goodness I am finally on the mend.... and just in time to welcome a horde of family & friends who will be arriving on Friday to celebrate a belated Christmas! PHEW -- talk about cutting it close!*wink*
Glad to hear that your weekend was a peaceful one! That's just the ticket,when you need time to reflect.
People been dying left and right around here with the flu, it's really nasty this year! I hope this isn't a sign of things to come because it seems to get worst each year?

OR is it just being reported more nowadays?
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24454 Jan 14, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>People been dying left and right around here with the flu, it's really nasty this year! I hope this isn't a sign of things to come because it seems to get worst each year?
OR is it just being reported more nowadays?
It could be both: a lot of people are dieing and it is being reported more.

This reminds me of the flu epidemic of ~ 1917-18. My maternal grandparents both lost their 1st spouses to it and they were only in their 20's. You can treat bacterial infections with antibiotics, but there still aren't any meds (that I'm aware of) that effectively treat viral infections.

Stay healthy!
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24455 Jan 14, 2014
This happened not too far from my old neighborhood, which we visited last June. It's VERY disturbing that these 2 men let their bad tempers override their common sense!

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/01/14/man-fat...

Vincit qui se vincit

#24456 Jan 15, 2014
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be both: a lot of people are dieing and it is being reported more.
This reminds me of the flu epidemic of ~ 1917-18. My maternal grandparents both lost their 1st spouses to it and they were only in their 20's. You can treat bacterial infections with antibiotics, but there still aren't any meds (that I'm aware of) that effectively treat viral infections.
Stay healthy!
You were around back then? lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#24457 Jan 15, 2014
Jolly wrote:
This happened not too far from my old neighborhood, which we visited last June. It's VERY disturbing that these 2 men let their bad tempers override their common sense!
http://www.aol.com/article/2014/01/14/man-fat...
Wow!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#24458 Jan 15, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!
hi Ricky F :) good morning.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24459 Jan 15, 2014
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>You were around back then? lol
Yup, I was here "in spirit".

LOL

Vincit qui se vincit

#24460 Jan 16, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Ricky F :) good morning.
Hi andet1987) good morning
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24461 Jan 17, 2014
Feeling a little stressed out. TOO MUCH company & activity to deal with, right after having the flu for 2+ weeks. OY. "In a perfect world", the flu would not exist!

TGIF Everyone.... And thank goodness for restaurants that cater!

Vincit qui se vincit

#24462 Jan 21, 2014
Jolly wrote:
Feeling a little stressed out. TOO MUCH company & activity to deal with, right after having the flu for 2+ weeks. OY. "In a perfect world", the flu would not exist!
TGIF Everyone.... And thank goodness for restaurants that cater!
Can you say Dominoes pizza!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Ex-Lesbian River 110,409
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 982,105
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr Pulp Fiction 133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 675,759
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,765
Something you hope your husband never finds out 4 hr Crazy Guy 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 hr Eye no u 445,796
More from around the web