Kokopelli's Place, too
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#24381 Nov 27, 2013
ArOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

wolfie comes running in and introduce a bunch of wild turkeys carry words" HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL! " Looks around run out to have dinner!
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24382 Nov 27, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
wolfie comes running in and introduce a bunch of wild turkeys carry words" HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL! " Looks around run out to have dinner!
hiya Wolfie! Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your wild feather friends!

:o )
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24383 Nov 28, 2013
Can you let somebody like please
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24384 Nov 28, 2013
Can. You. Some. Body Let like Please
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24385 Nov 28, 2013
Can you somebody ealtPlease
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24386 Nov 28, 2013
Can you some. Body. ealt. Ilke. Please
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24387 Nov 28, 2013
find somebody else please
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24388 Nov 28, 2013
No
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24389 Nov 28, 2013
Can you find somebody ealt
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24390 Nov 28, 2013
My mom work cop

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#24391 Nov 28, 2013
Happy Thanksgiving everyone :)
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24392 Nov 28, 2013
Yes u do some body least
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24393 Nov 28, 2013
yes you do to try find somebody last
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24394 Nov 28, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
hi LuAnn: Hope you've had a super Thanksgiving Day, as well!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24395 Nov 28, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're keeping the holiday "all in the family" -- love it! Holidays are best, when surrounded by people you know & love. <3
Oh yeah, D's going get the bird, he is. HAHAHA I picked up 2 big turkey breasts at the store on Friday & they're sitting in the freezer right now, waiting for the holiday.
There's a Nor'easter forecast for the Northeast, starting on Tuesday & going into Wednesday, so IDK if C & her family will be able to drive here to spend Turkey Day with us? I told her not to come, if the weather's bad then, because I don't want any of them getting in an accident on slippery roads. Hopefully, this storm will be much ado about nothing & will peter out before it gets here (it's in the midwest now). B lives 20 mins. away, so she & hubby will be here, and J is spending Turkey Day over on the left coast (couldn't get the time off from work).
PFFFT! I don't do Ultimatums, either.
D heard about a new Polish restaurant in town, from a coworker, so we had supper there tonight. Food was pretty good, and we bumped into a couple that D used to work with at another company, years ago. Nice people. Now I have the evening "off", because there's no KP waiting to be done. WOO HOO! LOL
Hope your day has been a good one, as well.
Hi Jolly ... I had a really nice time this afternoon and tonight ... Came home with lots of leftovers including a bottle of wine ... I don't drink so I'll take it to the next party ... Hope your day was a good one as well ... Now, I get to read the rest of the posts ... I just stopped at the first one you answered ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24396 Nov 28, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
You too, Kitten <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24397 Nov 28, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Happy T/Day, Wolfie ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24398 Nov 28, 2013
Okie dokie, Jolly ... let me know if C made it alright or if she is safe at home ... B made it to dinner? Hope all went well and yall had a nice family gathering xoxo ...
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24399 Nov 29, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Okie dokie, Jolly ... let me know if C made it alright or if she is safe at home ... B made it to dinner? Hope all went well and yall had a nice family gathering xoxo ...
Yup, both girls & their families were here for Turkey Day. C was a little late in getting here Wed. evening, due to slippery roads, but she got here in time to take Peanut to one of my BFF's house for her 1st professional haircut. Peanut was a little trooper, getting her hair cut! LOL My friend's granddaughter distracted Peanut with a few toys & kept her laughing, all the while my friend cut her hair.(In contrast, J screamed bloody murder, many many years ago, when this same friend cut his hair. ha! Typical baby boy *wink*.) They're staying with us, until Sat.

Your Turkey Day get together sounded wonderful! I'm glad to hear that you had a fun day.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24400 Dec 2, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, both girls & their families were here for Turkey Day. C was a little late in getting here Wed. evening, due to slippery roads, but she got here in time to take Peanut to one of my BFF's house for her 1st professional haircut. Peanut was a little trooper, getting her hair cut! LOL My friend's granddaughter distracted Peanut with a few toys & kept her laughing, all the while my friend cut her hair.(In contrast, J screamed bloody murder, many many years ago, when this same friend cut his hair. ha! Typical baby boy *wink*.) They're staying with us, until Sat.
Your Turkey Day get together sounded wonderful! I'm glad to hear that you had a fun day.
Good morning, Jolly ... how much hair could a baby possibly have at this age, LOL ... did you keep a locket of it? Well, DUH? There IS such thing as a stupid question, haha ... So glad yall had a great time as did I ... So tired from Saturdays shopping spree was dead tired I slept til 3 pm yesterday afternoon, got up and watched 2 movies, no football and crashed early. Glad I woke up a little after 7 am this morning to realize I have boot camp at 1:15 this afternoon ... gives me a little time to get caught up here and F/B ... not that I'm that interested but I will try cuz I'm still lazy ... Anyway, turkey day is over and finsished up a lot of the left overs. Think there is one helping of dressing not stuffing, haha ... have a nice day xoxo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min RFD 988,411
How did black people get here ( economically) 2 hr RFD 64
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 3 hr RFD 18
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 5 hr JuJu 6
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 hr Tm Cln 36,449
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Phooey 688,571
Black "bi-racial" college girls and white gray-... 8 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web