Kokopelli's Place, too

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24358 Nov 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Significant other? I never heard about that, does FC have a new guy in her life?
IDK Ricky, still testing the waters ... the pups come with the girl and if the guy doesn't dig the pups then bye bye to the guy ... Poof, just like that ... you know how I am with the pups ... they are like royalty ... more than the guy, hahahahaha

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24359 Nov 22, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
p.s. Why not take the pups with you on Turkey Day? They'll be good doggies, right?
:o )
Oh, that would go over like a big oh fat lead balloon, ha! a big HA!!!!!!!!!!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24360 Nov 22, 2013
Besides I like someone on topix better ... plays songs to me ... this one likes to text too much ... why not pick up the frickin' phone for crissakes ... too impersonal ... think I wanna peck on phone keys all night long? Makes my neck hurt ... plus I like to laugh and my pups lift their head up when I laugh out loud to myself, LOL ...
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24361 Nov 23, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he is a friend of my older brother from high school. they graduated together ... He is not a poster on topix ... he does not know of my DOUBLE life, hahahahahahahahah oh, gawd, if he knew Jeez ... He knows of my Facebook life ... I hope he doesn't google me, Omigosh, I'd be history, LOL ... You mean O isn't involved with Peanut? How mean? But then what did we expect? huh?... Goodness >shakes head<
O is a "Queen", in her own mind. She has never bothered with my kids, either, so it's no surprise that Peanut doesn't interest her now. When I tried telling her how the kids were doing in school, sports, etc.(years ago), her response was "Don't tell me about that; I'm not interested in listening to that".'Nuff said.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24362 Nov 23, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Besides I like someone on topix better ... plays songs to me ... this one likes to text too much ... why not pick up the frickin' phone for crissakes ... too impersonal ... think I wanna peck on phone keys all night long? Makes my neck hurt ... plus I like to laugh and my pups lift their head up when I laugh out loud to myself, LOL ...
If the RW friend is a pain-in-the-neck (literally, in more ways than one), then WHY are you entertaining a future with him? Just saying... You have to be happy, too.

D makes me laugh and he loves our kids, and our furry kids, too.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24363 Nov 23, 2013
Tito's standing here in his blue sweater, trying to get me to go outdoors with him. He's already been out in the yard, and had a picnic with his Milkbone biscuit. LOL I'll go out later for a bit, after breakfast. It's only 32 degrees out, right now. Balmy! ha

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24364 Nov 23, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
O is a "Queen", in her own mind. She has never bothered with my kids, either, so it's no surprise that Peanut doesn't interest her now. When I tried telling her how the kids were doing in school, sports, etc.(years ago), her response was "Don't tell me about that; I'm not interested in listening to that".'Nuff said.
Oh, Jeez ... that's terrible ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24365 Nov 23, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
If the RW friend is a pain-in-the-neck (literally, in more ways than one), then WHY are you entertaining a future with him? Just saying... You have to be happy, too.
D makes me laugh and he loves our kids, and our furry kids, too.
Well, okay ... I definitely hear you ... Love me, love my dogs ... if not, buh bye ... bottom line and there should never be an ultimatum ...

So, I decided that I'm spending Thanksgiving with the C*****s family ... Did I tell you? The sister graduated with my brother's class and she was the maid of honor at my wedding. My husband worked with her late dad at Shell Oil Company ... Her brother graduated with my class and her little brother graduated with my little sister ... so it's all in the family, hahahaha ... Her mom is very depressed since the dad passed and this is the first Thanksgiving with out Dad ... Mom is now in an assisted living sort of place ... it is so sad to have once known a lively woman who had a Day Care with Jungle Jim monkey bars and wonderful play yard for dozens of kids for years and years ... Everyone took their kids to her ... not the brats like me, LOL J/K ...

It should be a great time and I'm so looking forward to it ...

So tell me, what are the final plans for you and Turkey day...I know D wants a bird, yes?... He's so funny!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24366 Nov 23, 2013
Jolly wrote:
Tito's standing here in his blue sweater, trying to get me to go outdoors with him. He's already been out in the yard, and had a picnic with his Milkbone biscuit. LOL I'll go out later for a bit, after breakfast. It's only 32 degrees out, right now. Balmy! ha
Tito sounds like he's getting BACK TO NORMAL with his little antics, haha ... that is music to my ears! Glad to hear it! xoxo

35°F
Rain
Feels like: 34°
High 40°Low 36°

30 degrees the next 3 nights ... I think we call that a hard freeze ... I have go to get Dennis' heavy plants in the storage room one way or another if I have to hire someone ... those plants are 20 years or older ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24367 Nov 23, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I never said we did, cause we didn't, I'm just say IF we were to it would be like that but that stopped long ago.
Sorry I meant it WOULDN''T have been like that, sheesh

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24368 Nov 23, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
IDK Ricky, still testing the waters ... the pups come with the girl and if the guy doesn't dig the pups then bye bye to the guy ... Poof, just like that ... you know how I am with the pups ... they are like royalty ... more than the guy, hahahahaha
lol. I understand, been there! Lol

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24370 Nov 23, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol. I understand, been there! Lol
Morning sweets! I know you know! Have a warm sweet day <3 ... 1678
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24371 Nov 23, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, okay ... I definitely hear you ... Love me, love my dogs ... if not, buh bye ... bottom line and there should never be an ultimatum ...
So, I decided that I'm spending Thanksgiving with the C*****s family ... Did I tell you? The sister graduated with my brother's class and she was the maid of honor at my wedding. My husband worked with her late dad at Shell Oil Company ... Her brother graduated with my class and her little brother graduated with my little sister ... so it's all in the family, hahahaha ... Her mom is very depressed since the dad passed and this is the first Thanksgiving with out Dad ... Mom is now in an assisted living sort of place ... it is so sad to have once known a lively woman who had a Day Care with Jungle Jim monkey bars and wonderful play yard for dozens of kids for years and years ... Everyone took their kids to her ... not the brats like me, LOL J/K ...
It should be a great time and I'm so looking forward to it ...
So tell me, what are the final plans for you and Turkey day...I know D wants a bird, yes?... He's so funny!
You're keeping the holiday "all in the family" -- love it! Holidays are best, when surrounded by people you know & love. <3

Oh yeah, D's going get the bird, he is. HAHAHA I picked up 2 big turkey breasts at the store on Friday & they're sitting in the freezer right now, waiting for the holiday.

There's a Nor'easter forecast for the Northeast, starting on Tuesday & going into Wednesday, so IDK if C & her family will be able to drive here to spend Turkey Day with us? I told her not to come, if the weather's bad then, because I don't want any of them getting in an accident on slippery roads. Hopefully, this storm will be much ado about nothing & will peter out before it gets here (it's in the midwest now). B lives 20 mins. away, so she & hubby will be here, and J is spending Turkey Day over on the left coast (couldn't get the time off from work).

PFFFT! I don't do Ultimatums, either.

D heard about a new Polish restaurant in town, from a coworker, so we had supper there tonight. Food was pretty good, and we bumped into a couple that D used to work with at another company, years ago. Nice people. Now I have the evening "off", because there's no KP waiting to be done. WOO HOO! LOL

Hope your day has been a good one, as well.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24372 Nov 23, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I meant it WOULDN''T have been like that, sheesh
LOL Sure, sure.
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24373 Nov 24, 2013
Get I
wedding you are not

Zack ef
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24374 Nov 24, 2013

Get
wedding I am to. Me Not.you are not

Zack Efron
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24375 Nov 24, 2013
Wedding I am to me NotYou. Not

Zack. Efron
Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24376 Nov 25, 2013
I am Wedding zack Efron to day
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24377 Nov 25, 2013
Happy Pre-Thanksgiving, Everyone! Hope you're all keeping warm & toasty.

Vanessa

Ajax, Canada

#24378 Nov 26, 2013
Zack Efron. Wedding. Me Not You. Not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Rosesz 646,696
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 9 min USA-1 38,758
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min River Tam 48,933
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 31 min WasteWater 2,077
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 32 min Hey U 5
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 40 min Hey U 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min VIKING 971,730
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Just Think 105,632
More from around the web