I will call cop everybody
Vanessa

Pickering, Canada

#24339 Nov 22, 2013
Zack Efron. Is buying me a ring tomorrow
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24340 Nov 22, 2013
??? Hey Ricky: One of your buddies has wandered away from the Crew's Reservation & is playing over here now. LOL Come & get "it", OK?

Eh, forgetaboutit. "It" will never find the other thread, so we're safe over there.

Have fun playing by yourself, Ajax "wonder"! ha

:o )

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24341 Nov 22, 2013
Jolly wrote:
??? Hey Ricky: One of your buddies has wandered away from the Crew's Reservation & is playing over here now. LOL Come & get "it", OK?
Eh, forgetaboutit. "It" will never find the other thread, so we're safe over there.
Have fun playing by yourself, Ajax "wonder"! ha
No that is definitely on of the Crew guys, heck these only a couple of us posting anyway and neither of them do that. Hey the crew wasn't the only ones you had problems with, lol, but that isn't any one of us, promise.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24342 Nov 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No that is definitely on of the Crew guys, heck these only a couple of us posting anyway and neither of them do that. Hey the crew wasn't the only ones you had problems with, lol, but that isn't any one of us, promise.
Who else did I have "problems with"? If memory serves correctly, it was the Crew that declared war here. Besides, there are several Canadian Crew members.

It's all water under the bridge now.

Vincit qui se vincit

#24343 Nov 22, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else did I have "problems with"? If memory serves correctly, it was the Crew that declared war here. Besides, there are several Canadian Crew members.
It's all water under the bridge now.
All I can say is it's not any of us, we would have hit you different lol.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24344 Nov 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>All I can say is it's not any of us, we would have hit you different lol.
Why hit at all? That's not cool.

:o /
Vanessa

Pickering, Canada

#24345 Nov 22, 2013
No u
Vanessa

Pickering, Canada

#24346 Nov 22, 2013
Zack. Efron. Not like you

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24347 Nov 22, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
R.I.P. your Dennis. Celebrate the good times you had together.
My mom will have been gone 27 years on Dec. 1st. She would have been 94 this coming Saturday. I miss her, as well.
Peanut will most likely have an avalanche of toys under her Christmas tree this year, as her other grandma is absolutely ADDICTED to that kid. LOL I never saw someone try so hard to make a grandchild like them. Go figure. Love is supposed come naturally with family. Peanut is a little button, when she's around!
Good morning, Jolly ... yep, I guess there is no expiration date on grieving ... I had my moment the other night when I played Jackson Browne's song, FOR A DANCER ... it got to me ... but that's alright ... I had a moment ... life goes on ... I was blessed with the time I had with Dennis ...

I bet that little peanut's eyes will be surprised and I'd love to be there to see her ... how fun! And so much to look forward to ... O probably is ecstatic about the peanut ... it IS hard to get someone to like you because, in essence, that hardness and unlikeable part of her, can be felt be children and dogs ... you know what I mean ... oops, did I say that? oops, sorry! NO I'M NOT! She's mean to you and I don't like that ... so poof!
I've got a lot going on ... going to the (possible)maybe M-I-L house the day after Thanksgiving since I've already committed to go to my friends house on Thanksgiving ... still working on the pup issue ... and it is an issue, lol ... my pups come first, lol ... you know the drill!
Had Thanksgiving dinner for the community yesterday ... I was supposed to prep and serve ... I didn't feel like wearing an apron ... I felt I looked pretty so acted as "hostess" LOL ... The cops walked in and I heard someone yell out, "Hey FC, your ride just walked in" ... The one cop that knew me then POINTED AT ME ... the whole room busted out laughing ... it was pretty funny! NOT! but yeah, it was funny ... Nice to know the cops know me and are on my 6 ... 2 warnings so far ... I'd better slow down and watch where I'm going,(left of center) and 10 miles over the speed limit in a school zone ... yikes ...
Anyway ... gotta move on ... Thinking of you ... Hello to D, smooches for the pooches, vittles for J&M ... Enjoy your day! <3 FC ....

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24348 Nov 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>All I can say is it's not any of us, we would have hit you different lol.
Heya Ricky ... Happy TGIF ... have a rockin' day FC <3 ...
Vanessa

Pickering, Canada

#24349 Nov 22, 2013
Zack Efron. Do not. you
Vanessa

Pickering, Canada

#24350 Nov 22, 2013
My mom works for cop
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24351 Nov 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly ... yep, I guess there is no expiration date on grieving ... I had my moment the other night when I played Jackson Browne's song, FOR A DANCER ... it got to me ... but that's alright ... I had a moment ... life goes on ... I was blessed with the time I had with Dennis ...
I bet that little peanut's eyes will be surprised and I'd love to be there to see her ... how fun! And so much to look forward to ... O probably is ecstatic about the peanut ... it IS hard to get someone to like you because, in essence, that hardness and unlikeable part of her, can be felt be children and dogs ... you know what I mean ... oops, did I say that? oops, sorry! NO I'M NOT! She's mean to you and I don't like that ... so poof!
I've got a lot going on ... going to the (possible)maybe M-I-L house the day after Thanksgiving since I've already committed to go to my friends house on Thanksgiving ... still working on the pup issue ... and it is an issue, lol ... my pups come first, lol ... you know the drill!
Had Thanksgiving dinner for the community yesterday ... I was supposed to prep and serve ... I didn't feel like wearing an apron ... I felt I looked pretty so acted as "hostess" LOL ... The cops walked in and I heard someone yell out, "Hey FC, your ride just walked in" ... The one cop that knew me then POINTED AT ME ... the whole room busted out laughing ... it was pretty funny! NOT! but yeah, it was funny ... Nice to know the cops know me and are on my 6 ... 2 warnings so far ... I'd better slow down and watch where I'm going,(left of center) and 10 miles over the speed limit in a school zone ... yikes ...
Anyway ... gotta move on ... Thinking of you ... Hello to D, smooches for the pooches, vittles for J&M ... Enjoy your day! <3 FC ....
O's not the "other grandma" that I was referring to (sorry for the confusion). I'm talking about C's M.I.L.(a nice, albeit strange person <shrugs shoulders -- what can ya do?>). O's not nice (you sized that one right) and isn't interested in Peanut (which is probably for the best). Anyhoo...

I tried talking D into having something other than turkey for Turkey Day dinner, but he's adamant that we serve TURKEY. ha The Turkey wants to dine on Turkey.*wink* So, guess we're having gobbler with all the trimmings, next week!

Your community dinner sounds like a closeknit, fun gathering! Kudos to everyone who worked together to make that event possible.

Is your significant other a poster on topix? Just Jolly being nosey! Hope it's not someone that I've done battle with (J/K! LOL)

<hugs> for you for a happy future.

Vincit qui se vincit

#24352 Nov 22, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why hit at all? That's not cool.
:o /
I never said we did, cause we didn't, I'm just say IF we were to it would be like that but that stopped long ago.

Vincit qui se vincit

#24353 Nov 22, 2013
Vanessa wrote:
My mom works for cop
good for you

Vincit qui se vincit

#24354 Nov 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>Heya Ricky ... Happy TGIF ... have a rockin' day FC <3 ...
Significant other? I never heard about that, does FC have a new guy in her life?
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24355 Nov 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>

I got a lot going on ... going to the (possible)maybe M-I-L house the day after Thanksgiving since I've already committed to go to my friends house on Thanksgiving ... still working on the pup issue ... and it is an issue, lol ... my pups come first, lol ... you know the drill!
p.s. Why not take the pups with you on Turkey Day? They'll be good doggies, right?

Jolly

Corning, NY

#24356 Nov 22, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Significant other? I never heard about that, does FC have a new guy in her life?
Only the Shadow knows (and FC)...

;o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24357 Nov 22, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
O's not the "other grandma" that I was referring to (sorry for the confusion). I'm talking about C's M.I.L.(a nice, albeit strange person <shrugs shoulders -- what can ya do?>). O's not nice (you sized that one right) and isn't interested in Peanut (which is probably for the best). Anyhoo...
I tried talking D into having something other than turkey for Turkey Day dinner, but he's adamant that we serve TURKEY. ha The Turkey wants to dine on Turkey.*wink* So, guess we're having gobbler with all the trimmings, next week!
Your community dinner sounds like a closeknit, fun gathering! Kudos to everyone who worked together to make that event possible.
Is your significant other a poster on topix? Just Jolly being nosey! Hope it's not someone that I've done battle with (J/K! LOL)
<hugs> for you for a happy future.
No, he is a friend of my older brother from high school. they graduated together ... He is not a poster on topix ... he does not know of my DOUBLE life, hahahahahahahahah oh, gawd, if he knew Jeez ... He knows of my Facebook life ... I hope he doesn't google me, Omigosh, I'd be history, LOL ... You mean O isn't involved with Peanut? How mean? But then what did we expect? huh?... Goodness >shakes head<

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min River Tam 733,028
Has God ever performed a miracle in your life, ... (Aug '08) 6 min melissalqr 2,058
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min Peace_Warrior 599,943
China Sees Growth in a Web of Fast Trains (Feb '10) 24 min China Forever 4
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min guest 538,994
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 53 min JUDEletePete 117,972
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 54 min Blck 464
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Blck 106
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Dr_Zorderz 258,000
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••