Comments
23,581 - 23,600 of 23,936 Comments Last updated Yesterday

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#24236 Oct 4, 2013
I's see Orthopod1 after long time an I's have to tell Donkey, he's always have big crush on Othopod1 an go to sleep looking at her pictures.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24237 Oct 4, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>You's call Donkey an idiot? But he just a Donkey?
I was going to say something sweet to you for this post, but...
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24238 Oct 4, 2013
Voyeur wrote:
I's see Orthopod1 after long time an I's have to tell Donkey, he's always have big crush on Othopod1 an go to sleep looking at her pictures.
...But then I read this post and thought: Oh Donkey, you're such an azz.

LOL

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24239 Oct 7, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
...But then I read this post and thought: Oh Donkey, you're such an azz.
LOL
Well....yeah?! lol
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24240 Oct 7, 2013
76F here today, 100% humidity and there's a downpour going on outdoors right now. A good day to make a big pot of applesauce and another of lobster bisque.

Vincit qui se vincit

#24241 Oct 7, 2013
Jolly wrote:
76F here today, 100% humidity and there's a downpour going on outdoors right now. A good day to make a big pot of applesauce and another of lobster bisque.
Or caramel apples for Halloween for the kids while the big pot of witch's brew boils and bubbles in the background? lol
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24242 Oct 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Or caramel apples for Halloween for the kids while the big pot of witch's brew boils and bubbles in the background? lol
Caramel apples would be a great "treat" for Halloween, but the kids aren't allowed to accept anything that's not prewrapped as candy bars are. Sigh. Everyone's afraid of biting into a dangerous treat (ie: one that has a hidden razor blade or poison, for instance), hence the precautions. I miss the 1960's, when candy apples and homebaked cookies & cupcakes were considered "safe" and were common treats on Halloween.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#24243 Oct 8, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Caramel apples would be a great "treat" for Halloween, but the kids aren't allowed to accept anything that's not prewrapped as candy bars are. Sigh. Everyone's afraid of biting into a dangerous treat (ie: one that has a hidden razor blade or poison, for instance), hence the precautions. I miss the 1960's, when candy apples and homebaked cookies & cupcakes were considered "safe" and were common treats on Halloween.
I's give Donkey plenty of horse apples I's get while I's treat an treat with Donkey, but I's wish I's get caramel apples cause donkey not real happy bout them horse apples.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24244 Oct 8, 2013
Lazy day today. Lots of stuff to do, but worn out from yesterday's activities. Maybe a good day to shop for dress patterns? LOL ANY day is a good day for that.

<tosses a couple of carmel covered apples to Donkey. Enjoy!>

:o )
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24245 Oct 8, 2013
Seen on a refrigerator magnet:

"I may have information on the whereabouts of your shoe" and there's a picture of a dog next to the words.

LOL

Vincit qui se vincit

#24246 Oct 9, 2013
Where's FC?
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24247 Oct 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Where's FC?
Turn around! LOL I just "saw" her over on offbeat....

Vincit qui se vincit

#24248 Oct 9, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn around! LOL I just "saw" her over on offbeat....
FC gets around (don't tell her I said that)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24249 Oct 9, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
IDK what's going on lately with people hooking up all of a sudden?! ha A couple of longtime friends (as in we've been friends since 7th grade) are getting married (to eachother!) pretty soon and an extended family member just got married this past weekend. Love-is-in-the-air, I guess? Or else it's IN THE WATER -- YIKES! Look Out Ethel! haha Anyway, KUDOS to you & your new beau.
Kippy is the bichon & he's a sweetheart. Unfortunately, his eyesight is now failing, which probably explains why he's not visiting the neighbors like he used to. Poor Kip.
Wishing summer would hang around a little longer here; it's supposed to hit the high 70's & possibly 80F here today. YAY! And then it would be nice if the season would go straight to winter with all its snowy days, because autumn is just too depressing. Days are now shorter & the leaves will start falling soon. At least in winter there's the beauty of a snowy day & more activities to enjoy: ice skating, skiing, etc. Everytime someone says "Oh, I just LOVE autumn!", I feel like throwing a pumpkin at them! LOL
Hi Jolly! I remembered Kippy's name later on and mentioned him on another post ... Tito, Joe and Moosey, too ... We had 3 nights of 50's and one in the 40's ... LOVE IT! Days in the 80's LOVED it ... today I played in the dirt all the way up to my elbow ... It's beautiful out ... I wish I had a magic wand and could beam our wx to you ... but it is what it is ... Jax's fur is really thick this year, hmmmmm .... wonder what thatmeans? We're going to have a winter? Well, ain't holding my breath on that one but we are expecting 30 - 40% chance of rain SA SU & MO ... that would be good ...
Glad the little pumpkin will be visiting ... Should be a lot of fun ... at that age, you know it will be ... So, have fun, stay in touch and I'll TTYL ... xoxo

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24250 Oct 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>FC gets around (don't tell her I said that)
Ricky, don't be spreading any rumors or I'll getcha, lol ...

8558 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24251 Oct 9, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Where's FC?
here I is ... Wassup? <3

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24252 Oct 9, 2013
Everyone have a good day ... Be kind to one another ... Peace~FC <3 ...
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24253 Oct 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Everyone have a good day ... Be kind to one another ... Peace~FC <3 ...
hiya FC: I was over at your thread posting, while you were here.

We're playing Topix Tag! LOL

We keep flipflopping between summer clothes & cool weather clothes here. High 70's last week & low 60's this week. It hit 38F here overnight last night, but I still have 2 surviving hanging plants (flowers) and the huge mum that's out front is doing great (it's a dark magenta color).

Thanks for stopping by! Catchya later...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24254 Oct 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya FC: I was over at your thread posting, while you were here.
We're playing Topix Tag! LOL
We keep flipflopping between summer clothes & cool weather clothes here. High 70's last week & low 60's this week. It hit 38F here overnight last night, but I still have 2 surviving hanging plants (flowers) and the huge mum that's out front is doing great (it's a dark magenta color).
Thanks for stopping by! Catchya later...
Don't worry, I had every intention of watching the Pirates vs the St Louis Redbirds (cardinals) and reading my new hot off the press Lee Childs' Jack Reacher novel and I passed out like a light just in time to find out Redbirds won the game and go on to the next level which I believe is the championship series but I'll have to confirm that ... it's 0243 in the morning and I really should try to go back to sleep to get back on schedule ... One more day and the little peanut, yippie :) Thanks for visiting my place.Always a pleasure >smiles<

Talk to you soon! xoxo
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24255 Oct 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, I had every intention of watching the Pirates vs the St Louis Redbirds (cardinals) and reading my new hot off the press Lee Childs' Jack Reacher novel and I passed out like a light just in time to find out Redbirds won the game and go on to the next level which I believe is the championship series but I'll have to confirm that ... it's 0243 in the morning and I really should try to go back to sleep to get back on schedule ... One more day and the little peanut, yippie :) Thanks for visiting my place.Always a pleasure >smiles<
Talk to you soon! xoxo
hiya FC: Is there any chance you could watch a video of the Pirates vs St Louis game online, if you wanted to? I wonder if youtube offers taped ballgames? That way you could see all the action!

I woke up with a twisted ankle this AM, so have been babying it all morning, hoping to be able to do some chores later today. Not certain how it happened? Probably twisted it when I got up for a few minutes, in the middle of the night. Weird.

Haven't read any books by Lee Childs, yet, but I did pick up a 3-pack of the 1st 3 Jack Reacher paperbacks for future reading. I'm in the middle of another Boyd Morrison mystery right now & it's a good one!

What do you hear from Rods, lately? Haven't seen him post on topix, in a long time. He's always a good egg.

Enjoy your lunch out today! BFF & I went out for Greek food, one day last week. YUM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Black Thunder 42 599,996
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,435
Last Word + 2 5 min Tender Mercies 535
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Hukt on Fonix 733,181
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Liam 539,142
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min WasteWater 94,687
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min WasteWater 258,065
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 37 min KiMare 226,387
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••