“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24215 Oct 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly ... good to see you, too! Been awhile it seems ... Just seems like it takes a LONG time to get caught up on my tracker and F/B .. like hours and it's difficult to keep up with ... My new 'boyfriend' is taking up too much of my time, phone, text, emails, laughing, make my brain think, fly by the seat of my pants, LOL ... We have big plans this weekend and I'm excited ... can you tell? Oh, well ... Yes, he's attractive ... What'd'ya think got my attention and he cleans up very nice ... 1) has a job 2) has a nice 2012 F-150 truck, 3) has a very nice home 4) has teeth, his own, not false, LOL ... Meets the first 4 criteria, LOL ... Haven't checked out the portfolio and retirement fund, BAHWAHahahahahahaha J/K but don't think I won't be looking, ha!
He makes me laugh a lot ... He likes pina coladas, getting caught in the rain ... the Jimmy Buffett song ... he can relate and sings the sony pretty well on Karaoke ... Has self made CD's rock and roll that I know all the words to the songs, 70's classic rock and we're the same age ... It may go somewhere, it may not, but in the meantime it is FUN!... Well, I need to get ready for the spa at 12 and then I have a doc appt ...
Hope you and D are doing well ... Tito, Moosey, Joe and the little Bichon I forgot his name ... How can I forget his name? As for the little peanut ---> I bet those kitty cats are a scramblin'... take care and catch you around the corner ...
Hearts hugs and little peanut ...
Hey FC!

Vincit qui se vincit

#24216 Oct 3, 2013
Orthopod1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, you will always be my biggest fan.
Just one ?, what would the fox say.
See I knew she was one tagging my new thread as well as some others.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24217 Oct 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>See I knew she was one tagging my new thread as well as some others.
WHAT are you ranting about now? Since when is reading the same as tagging? You're barking up the wrong tree here kid. Go blame someone else.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#24218 Oct 3, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT are you ranting about now? Since when is reading the same as tagging? You're barking up the wrong tree here kid. Go blame someone else.
Jolly, why are you so mean? As a fellow gay you should know that we've come too far to be held back by peoples perceptions of us as "bitches."
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24219 Oct 3, 2013
So what you all are basically reaffirming here is that ALL Crewbies SUCK, and you're ALL Crewbies. LOLOLOL OK, message received!

Ah, and here I mistakenly thought that you'd all moved on to other pastures.....

I was happily minding my own business, when this latest series of unprovoked BS started up. WTH? Do you miss me THAT much?!

:oP

“i see u ate ur bitch flakes”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#24220 Oct 3, 2013
Jolly wrote:
So what you all are basically reaffirming here is that ALL Crewbies SUCK, and you're ALL Crewbies. LOLOLOL OK, message received!
Ah, and here I mistakenly thought that you'd all moved on to other pastures.....
I was happily minding my own business, when this latest series of unprovoked BS started up. WTH? Do you miss me THAT much?!
I missed you. I went by the pasture but your mom said family members only.

“Seriously?”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24221 Oct 3, 2013
We miss you long time.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24222 Oct 3, 2013
Orthopod1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must have gone by the cemetary, because my mom's buried there.

Try again, BIG MOUTH.

Vincit qui se vincit

#24223 Oct 3, 2013
Jolly wrote:
Minding your own business like when you jumped my ass for no reason?

Now you're jumping on Andet too?

Vincit qui se vincit

#24224 Oct 3, 2013
Orthopod1 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you were awesome last night!

“Seriously?”

Location hidden

#24225 Oct 3, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jolly, why are you so mean? As a fellow gay you should know that we've come too far to be held back by peoples perceptions of us as "bitches."
The birdbitch is gay???? Awwww, how sweet.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24226 Oct 3, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Minding your own business like when you jumped my ass for no reason?
Now you're jumping on Andet too?
You deserved to be jumped on, since you were fine with Ortho's comment about the "bird bitch". Don't expect that to go unnoticed.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24227 Oct 3, 2013
Seriously, why am I bothering to respond to you people? You live to start arguments. PFFT

Just not worth the effort.

“i see u ate ur bitch flakes”

Since: Jan 08

Rockledge, FL

#24228 Oct 3, 2013
LivWild wrote:
<quoted text>
The birdbitch is gay???? Awwww, how sweet.
She's not gay, just another closet Heterosexual.

Ricky you were great last night too.

Vincit qui se vincit

#24229 Oct 3, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
You deserved to be jumped on, since you were fine with Ortho's comment about the "bird bitch". Don't expect that to go unnoticed.
I was talking about your post way before those posts.

“Seriously?”

Location hidden

#24230 Oct 3, 2013
Jolly wrote:
Seriously, why am I bothering to respond to you people? You live to start arguments. PFFT
Just not worth the effort.
It's okay BB, you can live in the closet if you so choose, we won't hold it against you. Love love
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#24231 Oct 3, 2013
Why is the mean lady picking on us.

“Seriously?”

Location hidden

#24232 Oct 3, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
Why is the mean lady picking on us.
I hear that one who resides in 'the closet' tends to be lonely, therefore leading to aggressive tendencies of which one may display outwardly negative enough to be associated with the term 'mean'. Just what I've heard, please do not take me for my word on this as it is purely theoretical.

Or she could just be acting accordingly to the birdbitch we've come to know and love and be in a perfect formation of herself.

Clearly it's a toss up.
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24234 Oct 3, 2013
AHAHAHAHAHA -- Nice try. You're all idiots.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

#24235 Oct 4, 2013
Jolly wrote:
AHAHAHAHAHA -- Nice try. You're all idiots.
You's call Donkey an idiot? But he just a Donkey?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 574,201
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Osmius 810,049
sex (May '13) 15 min raju 89
God made hell for homsexuals....and others!! 19 min Titania 4
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 21 min Titania 18
Koi gay sex ke liye hai Lucknow mien (Feb '14) 41 min me hu 13
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min AussieBobby 268,947
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr trifecta1 608,224
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 11 hr sall 163
More from around the web