Kokopelli's Place, too

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24133 Aug 27, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya FC: WOW -- Your life has been a whirlwind, lately! Glad to hear that all is coming together nicely. BTW: LOVE the red accent wall that your room has now! Red has always been one of my fave colors, y'know. Also: Kudos on the good news from the surgeon!! You're doing great.
Peanut was here with her mom last week, for a few days and we had fun chasing the little one all over the house. Whoosh! You should see her GO GO GO, as she is now crawling all over the place! Being one year old is fun and the world is a wild & wonderful place to be explored. Life is good.
:o )
Good morning, Jolly ... good to see you ... aw, I bet the little peanut is so sweet ... good to see her getting along so well ... wait till she's up on all 2's ... vroom vroom ... you'll have to childproof your house for sure ... I bet the pups love her to no end ... such a happy little home for her ... and I'm sure she's loving the attention no doubt ... I remember the Happy Mother's Day card she made and the photo sitting in the yard holding it up ... that was so special ... silly little girl ... I don't know why it sticks out in my head ... cuz it's handmade probably ... awwww, stop it ... you're making me jelly, lol ... Well, the renovations have stopped for now, taking a breather ... still have to finish painting the bathroom, one wall and do the master bathroom .... but, like I told Phil last night ---> I need time out now to enjoy what has already been accomplished ... we'll meet up at the gym today and tomorrow he'll go to a friend's 85th b/day party ... Thursday we'll meet up at the gym and go for coffee or something afterward ... coffee in this heat, really? I say let's just suit up and jump in the indoor swimming pool but I wouldn't be caught dead in a swimming suit, lol ... He laughs and says my personality would look fine in anything, lol ... he's so funny ... Oh, he said our other gym crony turned 70 last week and was so depressed he didn't show up to the gym ... when he did show up another one of our friends had a 6 pack for him ... a 6 pack of ENSURE, hahahahahahahahahaha ... oh, Gary was very embarrassed ... I wasn't there but Phil told the story all too well ... So back to the gym today to see my gym girl Linda and her hubby, Chevy ... and the other man (I keep forgetting his name) and a few others I forget their names but it's the 1:30-2pm exercise "cronie" group ... yep, that's us ... Please pray my knee holds up as it's my first time back but we've kept in touch by phone so it's not like we've forgotten each other, thank goodness ... Okie dokie, stay sweet and I'll be strong cuz nobody and nothing going to keep me down with all the positive people I have around me >>Hugs<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24134 Aug 27, 2013
Morning Donkey >smiles and waves<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24135 Aug 27, 2013
Morning Kitten >smiles and waves, too<
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24136 Aug 27, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly ... good to see you ... aw, I bet the little peanut is so sweet ... good to see her getting along so well ... wait till she's up on all 2's ... vroom vroom ... you'll have to childproof your house for sure ... I bet the pups love her to no end ... such a happy little home for her ... and I'm sure she's loving the attention no doubt ... I remember the Happy Mother's Day card she made and the photo sitting in the yard holding it up ... that was so special ... silly little girl ... I don't know why it sticks out in my head ... cuz it's handmade probably ... awwww, stop it ... you're making me jelly, lol ... Well, the renovations have stopped for now, taking a breather ... still have to finish painting the bathroom, one wall and do the master bathroom .... but, like I told Phil last night ---> I need time out now to enjoy what has already been accomplished ... we'll meet up at the gym today and tomorrow he'll go to a friend's 85th b/day party ... Thursday we'll meet up at the gym and go for coffee or something afterward ... coffee in this heat, really? I say let's just suit up and jump in the indoor swimming pool but I wouldn't be caught dead in a swimming suit, lol ... He laughs and says my personality would look fine in anything, lol ... he's so funny ... Oh, he said our other gym crony turned 70 last week and was so depressed he didn't show up to the gym ... when he did show up another one of our friends had a 6 pack for him ... a 6 pack of ENSURE, hahahahahahahahahaha ... oh, Gary was very embarrassed ... I wasn't there but Phil told the story all too well ... So back to the gym today to see my gym girl Linda and her hubby, Chevy ... and the other man (I keep forgetting his name) and a few others I forget their names but it's the 1:30-2pm exercise "cronie" group ... yep, that's us ... Please pray my knee holds up as it's my first time back but we've kept in touch by phone so it's not like we've forgotten each other, thank goodness ... Okie dokie, stay sweet and I'll be strong cuz nobody and nothing going to keep me down with all the positive people I have around me >>Hugs<< FC <3 ...
A six pack of Ensure -- funny! And a tasty one, too.

Have you taken any photos of the renovations? I'd love to see them, if you feel like sharing (via email)? D&I have been talking about doing some updates around here, before he retires (which is still a few years away), so we're already getting decorating ideas.

Plans are in the works, to get longtime [school] buddies together for a weekend in Sept. Last year was our h.s. reunion and we're planning to have informal get togethers once a year. Whoever's in town is welcome to attend, which makes it fun because you never know how many will show up. We had a get together the year before the last reunion, and although 24 friends were expected (at the restaurant) 79 actually showed up! Luckily, the place had enough room for all of us. Word-of-mouth is a great way to get out the invites! LOL

Bad memory here... Did I mention the dinner cruise that we went on last month, to celebrate D's BIG b'day? We spent the evening cruising up Seneca Lake in Watkins' Glen, enjoying the sights, the food, and live music. It was the 1st time either of us had been on a dinner cruise, and it was fun. It was also a gf's BIG b'day (the same weekend), so she & her gentleman friend celebrated with us.[It sounds silly to call someone our age someone's "bf". LOL]

JUMP into that swimming pool! Enjoy life and do some splashing around.

Jolly

Corning, NY

#24137 Aug 27, 2013
Good deed for the day: Saved a chipmunk, from being devoured by Moosey. Yup. Moose had the Chip in his mouth, when he brought him up to the kitchen door. Enter: MOM. I shook the cat, who dropped the Chip, who scurried off the kitchen deck & down to the backyard. His neck is chewed up, but hopefully it'll heal & he'll survive.

OUTCOME: Chip: 1 v.s. Cat: 0
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24138 Aug 28, 2013
"Clueless Nuts Mean"

Yes, you are, Mad Iconner. Thanks for admitting it!

And every time you post those negative icons, it just reaffirms your tenuous grasp on sanity.

LOL

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#24139 Sep 1, 2013
FWEEP in is the house. For now.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24140 Sep 1, 2013
beakerjo wrote:
FWEEP in is the house. For now.
Wanna cracker? Lol

Location hidden

#24141 Sep 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Wanna cracker? Lol
Sure.

Location hidden

#24142 Sep 1, 2013
LOL.

Vincit qui se vincit

#24143 Sep 1, 2013
Graham or saltines? Lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#24144 Sep 1, 2013
I can't believe how dead our threads are compared to the old days? Lol
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#24146 Sep 1, 2013
AROOOOOooooooooOOOOO@ Wolfie in the house! Wave hands! "Hello"

United States

#24147 Sep 1, 2013
Wolfie Point out Rickf is mAd Voyeur Donkey!

Snicker! AROOoooooooOOOO! Wolfie caught Rickf in heat!

Vincit qui se vincit

#24148 Sep 1, 2013
UidiotRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Wolfie Point out Rickf is mAd Voyeur Donkey!
Snicker! AROOoooooooOOOO! Wolfie caught Rickf in heat!
Get off my leg poodle

United States

#24149 Sep 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Get off my leg poodle
wORD "wOLFIE" NO POODLE! bUT dRAGON wOLF! aRoooooOOOOooooOOOOOO!:)-..... .

Vincit qui se vincit

#24150 Sep 1, 2013
<quoted text>wORD "wOLFIE" NO POODLE! bUT dRAGON wOLF! aRoooooOOOOooooOOOOOO!:)-..... .
Dragon wolf lol

You're mistaken, you just need to brush your teeth and that will take care of the fire breath lol

Location hidden

#24151 Sep 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Dragon wolf lol
You're mistaken, you just need to brush your teeth and that will take care of the fire breath lol
OK, you 2 boys play nice now, y'hear? Today's Labor Day and we're supposed to be having FUN. Beaker has spoken. <SMILE>

Location hidden

#24152 Sep 2, 2013
<quoted text>wORD "wOLFIE" NO POODLE! bUT dRAGON wOLF! aRoooooOOOOooooOOOOOO!:)-..... .
You tell him, Wolfie! ha You're a FIERCE Dragon Wolf: ARRROOOOO!!

Vincit qui se vincit

#24153 Sep 3, 2013
beakerjo wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell him, Wolfie! ha You're a FIERCE Dragon Wolf: ARRROOOOO!!
LMAO!

It was a pretty nice weekend! For the most part anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Big Al 992,293
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 min Tony 6,744
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Riverside Rednek 52,989
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 13 min Holy Pipek 10
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min Holy Pipek 446,001
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Chuck 693,468
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 17 min Holy Pipek 44
More from around the web