Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Hey Mad Iconner: YOU'RE FULL OF SPAM, TOO!

LOL

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Jolly wrote:
Hey Mad Iconner: YOU'RE FULL OF SPAM, TOO!
LOL
Hi birdy purr purr :)
Jolly

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Hi birdy purr purr :)
hi Kitten! fweep, fweep

:o )

“cat lover”

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Kitten! fweep, fweep
purr purr TGIF Jolly :)
Jolly

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>purr purr TGIF Jolly :)
[Sets down a bowl of fresh cream and a bowl of tuna] Breakfast time! I'll just perch right here & eat my sunflower seeds, while you work on that tuna...

“cat lover”

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
[Sets down a bowl of fresh cream and a bowl of tuna] Breakfast time! I'll just perch right here & eat my sunflower seeds, while you work on that tuna...
thank you Jolly purr purr
Jolly

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

WET bird! VERY WET bird!! We're having a repeat of last night's DELUGE. Fweep! All those nice, juicy worms are coming out of the ground -- WOO! HOO!

(LOL)

“cat lover”

Tucson

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Jolly wrote:
WET bird! VERY WET bird!! We're having a repeat of last night's DELUGE. Fweep! All those nice, juicy worms are coming out of the ground -- WOO! HOO!
(LOL)
birdy having fun :)
Jolly

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Judged:

Anyone see Flower?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>FC!!
How are you?
RICKY~~ I'm better! Released from physical therapy & my surgeon released me with 'warning' to continue exercises ... okie dokie I told him ... he's so sweet ... you are too but don't tell anybody, shhhhh ... good to see you ...

7101 ... like those numbers ...

Brewers @ Rangers tonight going for a 9th straight win ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Jolly wrote:
Anyone see Flower?
Hi Jolly! I've been so busy with remodeling it isn't funny ... people in and out ... 16 days straight of triple digit temps ... keeping Jax out of the heat ... Finally, the spackling, priming & painting is done ... the carpet was ripped out and replaced with oak flooring ... the new furniture was delivered ... I bought a fainting couch for Jax so he'd keep off the leather ... It's yellow but will be re-covered in red ... the main wall was painted RED, lol ... you have to see it to believe ... FINALLY, today ... all the framed autographed & non-autographed framed R&R and blues posters were hung on the wall ... Looks like the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame or something ... pretty cool, actually ... The zebra looking area rug is down ... had it for a long time, looked at the invoice when we opened it up ... invoice said Nov 2012 ... been a long time coming that the carpet was screaming "pull me out" lol ... So, all that's left is the master bedroom ... That's going to be a job for superman ... ALL the furniture is going to have to come out which means this and that and oh boy what a hassle ha!...

How have you been and how is the little peanut? D?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Hi Kitten >>smiles and waves<<
Jolly

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jolly! I've been so busy with remodeling it isn't funny ... people in and out ... 16 days straight of triple digit temps ... keeping Jax out of the heat ... Finally, the spackling, priming & painting is done ... the carpet was ripped out and replaced with oak flooring ... the new furniture was delivered ... I bought a fainting couch for Jax so he'd keep off the leather ... It's yellow but will be re-covered in red ... the main wall was painted RED, lol ... you have to see it to believe ... FINALLY, today ... all the framed autographed & non-autographed framed R&R and blues posters were hung on the wall ... Looks like the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame or something ... pretty cool, actually ... The zebra looking area rug is down ... had it for a long time, looked at the invoice when we opened it up ... invoice said Nov 2012 ... been a long time coming that the carpet was screaming "pull me out" lol ... So, all that's left is the master bedroom ... That's going to be a job for superman ... ALL the furniture is going to have to come out which means this and that and oh boy what a hassle ha!...
How have you been and how is the little peanut? D?
hiya FC: WOW -- Your life has been a whirlwind, lately! Glad to hear that all is coming together nicely. BTW: LOVE the red accent wall that your room has now! Red has always been one of my fave colors, y'know. Also: Kudos on the good news from the surgeon!! You're doing great.

Peanut was here with her mom last week, for a few days and we had fun chasing the little one all over the house. Whoosh! You should see her GO GO GO, as she is now crawling all over the place! Being one year old is fun and the world is a wild & wonderful place to be explored. Life is good.

Jolly

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

36 year anniversary today. I feel OLD! LOL Happy, Happy...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Jolly wrote:
36 year anniversary today. I feel OLD! LOL Happy, Happy...
Happy anniversary!

Where you posting at elsewhere these days?

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
RICKY~~ I'm better! Released from physical therapy & my surgeon released me with 'warning' to continue exercises ... okie dokie I told him ... he's so sweet ... you are too but don't tell anybody, shhhhh ... good to see you ...
7101 ... like those numbers ...
Brewers @ Rangers tonight going for a 9th straight win ...
Warning like you better keep doing it?

I hope the Rangers keep on winning!
Jolly

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Happy anniversary!
Where you posting at elsewhere these days?
Thanks!

Posting? Nowhere else, on topix (usually). Trying to keep the BP down. LOL (for real...) Why? Are you missing my witty banter?!

;o )

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
Posting? Nowhere else, on topix (usually). Trying to keep the BP down. LOL (for real...) Why? Are you missing my witty banter?!
;o )
Sometimes, sometimes not, lol.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Wanda's dishwasher quit working so she called a repairman. Since she had to go to work the next day, she told the repairman, "I'll leave the key under the mat. Fix the dishwasher, leave the bill on the counter, and I'll mail you a check. Oh, by the way don't worry about my bulldog. He won't bother you. But, whatever you do, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, talk to my parrot!"

"I REPEAT, DO NOT TALK TO MY PARROT!!!"

When the repairman arrived at Wanda's apartment the following day, he discovered the biggest, meanest looking bulldog he has ever seen. But, just as she had said, the dog just lay there on the carpet watching the repairman go about his work. The parrot, however, drove him nuts the whole time with his incessant yelling, cursing and name calling.

Finally the repairman couldn't contain himself any longer and yelled, "Shut up, you stupid ugly bird!"

To which the parrot replied, "Get him, Spike"
Jolly

Corning, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

LOL, funny!

We have a friend who has a cockatoo, who enjoys tormenting their JRT (Jack Russell Terrier). This reminds me of that bird.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Stephania 599,718
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Buck Crick 732,368
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min Dr_Zorderz 4,307
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min WasteWater 257,727
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min CunningLinguist 226,126
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min WasteWater 94,595
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 20 min Gray 117,936
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 24 min Seraphima 538,555
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min Strength and Honor 173,251

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••