“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#24089 Jul 16, 2013
good afternoon to all have my NEW putter :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24090 Jul 24, 2013
Good morning Jolly, Kitten, Ricky ...

Hope everyone is well, safe at home ... Jolly home from vacation ... Ricky going on vacation and Kitten and I thinking of vacation, LOL ...

My living room in a mess sinces last Friday ... the painter is only coming 3 hours a day to paint and then leaves for another job ... today his dog hasn't eaten for days and to the vet ... that pulls on my heart strings so can't blame him for that ... I called Jackie but got her voice mail ... She's a good painter and can work all day ... Meantime, my furniture is at the furniture store, paid for and ready to be delivered BUT after the painting, the carpet needs to be pulled up out and to the curb ... to be replaced by the flooring ... Materials for that project also in the middle of my living room! So, I can watch baseball from a red chair in my living room but I'm not feeling all that good about this being Wednesday and I'm being 3 hour'd to death, know what I mean? Time for a come to Jesus meeting, find out where he started the paint and which direction he was going and call in Jackie and Arlene and/or Jackie and Jerry again ... This is nonsense ... A paint job is a 7 hour day ... for a living room! welo! So, hope yall have a great day ... I'm looking for some different, "people" ... I don't do handwork, I have "people" ... LOL *winks* atcha ... FC <3

“cat lover”

Tucson

#24092 Jul 24, 2013
purr purr :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24093 Jul 30, 2013
Brings kitten saucer of warm milk!

Morning everyone

“cat lover”

Tucson

#24094 Jul 31, 2013
good morning everyone and thank you for the bowl of milk Ricky purr purr :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24095 Aug 2, 2013
Good morning Ricky and Kitten ... Happy Friday ... TGIF ... Has anyone seen Jolly?

“cat lover”

Tucson

#24096 Aug 3, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Ricky and Kitten ... Happy Friday ... TGIF ... Has anyone seen Jolly?
HI FC no I haven't :(
the truth

Manchester Township, NJ

#24097 Aug 5, 2013
hi j - don't know why but wanted to finally say what happened the day she put my name out there. when I said we both know who etc. I was referring to BR thinking it was him because they are good friends. fact is when u came back at me like I meant u, well it was a surprise and it was then that I figured u must be feeling guilty or something and so I deleted u from FB. partly in anger but lets face it, I had deleted u before along with others because I really wanted to keep that just for my family n real life friends. u asked me to add u again and so I did but not really wanting to do it, don't ask me why - its just the way I felt.
then u came back at me upset with that and said goodbye etc. and I frankly wasn't gonna go down that road and figured "ok, fine by me" and then of course I said goodbye and deleted ur email.

I don't know why I got upset about the name thing, wasn't my whole name, but the fact is - I never thought it was u who gave it to her. and was actually floored when u went off on me about it and to this day I wished I would have just said all of this then, but its here now. believe it or not, its up to u - but that's exactly how it went down on my part.
I don't know why I even thought it was B, and yes I admit im not a trusting person and I get hurt very easy, but its always bothered me that u would even think I was talking about u, especially after all the talking we did about our personal life etc. but anyway, I always enjoyed our friendship but always felt it was different than real life ones, easier to just walk away than fight over it. for me anyway it was. so I truly am sorry about the misunderstanding and hope life is going well for u and family, and ur enjoying that grandchild of urs. i know how much enjoyment real life and family can bring. theres no place like home..

Vincit qui se vincit

#24098 Aug 5, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
HOT is HOT
You ran?

Vincit qui se vincit

#24099 Aug 5, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
FC!!

How are you?

“cat lover”

Tucson

#24100 Aug 5, 2013
good morning to all and have a great day :)
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24101 Aug 5, 2013
the truth wrote:
hi j - don't know why but wanted to finally say what happened the day she put my name out there. when I said we both know who etc. I was referring to BR thinking it was him because they are good friends. fact is when u came back at me like I meant u, well it was a surprise and it was then that I figured u must be feeling guilty or something and so I deleted u from FB. partly in anger but lets face it, I had deleted u before along with others because I really wanted to keep that just for my family n real life friends. u asked me to add u again and so I did but not really wanting to do it, don't ask me why - its just the way I felt.
then u came back at me upset with that and said goodbye etc. and I frankly wasn't gonna go down that road and figured "ok, fine by me" and then of course I said goodbye and deleted ur email.
I don't know why I got upset about the name thing, wasn't my whole name, but the fact is - I never thought it was u who gave it to her. and was actually floored when u went off on me about it and to this day I wished I would have just said all of this then, but its here now. believe it or not, its up to u - but that's exactly how it went down on my part.
I don't know why I even thought it was B, and yes I admit im not a trusting person and I get hurt very easy, but its always bothered me that u would even think I was talking about u, especially after all the talking we did about our personal life etc. but anyway, I always enjoyed our friendship but always felt it was different than real life ones, easier to just walk away than fight over it. for me anyway it was. so I truly am sorry about the misunderstanding and hope life is going well for u and family, and ur enjoying that grandchild of urs. i know how much enjoyment real life and family can bring. theres no place like home..
I will not rehash this here on topix. Shoot me an email, if you want to continue this discussion.

Vincit qui se vincit

#24102 Aug 6, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
I will not rehash this here on topix. Shoot me an email, if you want to continue this discussion.
Oh come one, I was just getting interested! lol

“cat lover”

Tucson

#24103 Aug 6, 2013
good morning everyone and have a great day :)

Vincit qui se vincit

#24104 Aug 6, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning everyone and have a great day :)
Hey LD!

I got a funny story, I just found a dead and half deteriorated opossum in outr parking lot, so I grabbed a shovel, scooped him up and but him under my bosses corvette near his door, lol!
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24105 Aug 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Oh come one, I was just getting interested! lol
Then you're the only one who is interested.

There's nothing to see here. Move on. Go play with your roadkill.

LOL

Vincit qui se vincit

#24106 Aug 7, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you're the only one who is interested.
There's nothing to see here. Move on. Go play with your roadkill.
LOL
I did, I shoveled it under my bosses corvette, right under his door with the head looking outward at him and it was bareing its teeth! He wasn't to happy lol
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24107 Aug 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I did, I shoveled it under my bosses corvette, right under his door with the head looking outward at him and it was bareing its teeth! He wasn't to happy lol
Do you still have a job?

;o )
urfriend

United States

#24109 Aug 8, 2013
the truth wrote:
don't sweat it princess. I knew you was 1 in a million . Just not to this extent . You're awesome in sooooo many ways . It hurt when you left. Ya made a grown man cry. I've healed some,& respect your departure . I miss you guys. Ty. For being in my heart. My family is not really my family. I wanted to escape, sellout & start anew. Broken dreams , that's my life story ! 1 thing is real ,Sorta , my grandson . ;) I still & allways will love you. It's ok to say hi once in awhile
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24110 Aug 8, 2013
urfriend wrote:
<quoted text> don't sweat it princess. I knew you was 1 in a million . Just not to this extent . You're awesome in sooooo many ways . It hurt when you left. Ya made a grown man cry. I've healed some,& respect your departure . I miss you guys. Ty. For being in my heart. My family is not really my family. I wanted to escape, sellout & start anew. Broken dreams , that's my life story ! 1 thing is real ,Sorta , my grandson . ;) I still & allways will love you. It's ok to say hi once in awhile
What a load of SPAM. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min truth 764,983
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min MUQ2 263,550
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 26 min arabian 5,428
Private Placement Program for Indian Investors ... (Nov '12) 45 min padmanabhan iyengar 12
Get a $150 gift card 54 min islamvendetta0 1
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 37,654
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 1 hr Johnny 924
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 554,982
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr mike 603,646

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE