Kokopelli's Place, too

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#24048 Jun 22, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Those kitties were cute & very friendly!
Now we're staying with Mickey Mouse... SQUEAKKKKK!!! LOL
for a few days. Do you feel like mouse hunting?!
;o )
now I like Mickey Mouse he to sweet :) purr purr
Jolly

Altamonte Springs, FL

#24050 Jun 23, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>now I like Mickey Mouse he to sweet :) purr purr
Mickey is cool and Minnie is, too! Their park is a lot of fun.

:o )

Sunburnt, after a day riding the rides & seeing all the sights, we're now headed back to the old neighborhood on Monday. PAR-TAY time, with longtime friends! And then heading to the beaches...

<leaves some fresh catnip mice & a saucer of milk for you... Enjoy!>

“cat lover”

Tucson

#24051 Jun 24, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunburnt, after a day riding the rides & seeing all the sights, we're now headed back to the old neighborhood on Monday. PAR-TAY time, with longtime friends! And then heading to the beaches...
I'm glad your having fun and thank you for the catnip and milk purr purr :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24052 Jun 24, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Not exactly lol, Vegas.
Morning, Ricky! That answers my question on another thread or a PM ... I like to play the slots when I go to Choctaw in Durant OK ... it's fun ... Hope you win big ... Have a super day! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24053 Jun 24, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>awww how sweet I want to play meow meow purr purr :)
Good morning, Kitten! Wishing you a super Monday filled with love, joy and laughter and so much more ...

>>dangles catnip toy<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24054 Jun 24, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly! Sounds as though you and D are having a great time and I am so delighted to hear it ... things have been relatively quiet around here and that is a good thing ... start my 2nd week of PT this week on Tuesdays and Thursdays ... Not sure if I'll start back at the gym today although I learned Friday I can ride the recumbent bike ... I'm afraid I'll try to be Wonder Woman and overdo it ... I'm only 2 weeks out of surgery ... I just want to be back on my feet ASAP! Well, you and D carry on, have fun and get home safely! Tito and Kippy miss you ... so do Moosey and Joe ... What a muttley crew, LOL ... xoxo

“cat lover”

Tucson

#24055 Jun 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten! Wishing you a super Monday filled with love, joy and laughter and so much more ...
>>dangles catnip toy<<
jumps and get the catnip toy thank you FC purr purr
Jolly

United States

#24056 Jun 24, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad your having fun and thank you for the catnip and milk purr purr :)
You're very welcome! Nothing says "friends" like a little snack shared, now & then... <dips my chocolate chip cookie into your bowl of milk! YUMMY>

Jolly

United States

#24057 Jun 24, 2013
ha! Now we're in Tampa, but the location shows "United States". Verrrry interesting.

Hot & steamy here, earlier today, with a tornado warning, to boot. Nothing says "Welcome Back", like some summer weather excitement!

;o )

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24058 Jun 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, Ricky! That answers my question on another thread or a PM ... I like to play the slots when I go to Choctaw in Durant OK ... it's fun ... Hope you win big ... Have a super day! FC <3 ...
Thanks FC! I'm going to give it a shot!

Funny Police Protect or Serve Commercial

Vincit qui se vincit

#24059 Jun 24, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're very welcome! Nothing says "friends" like a little snack shared, now & then... <dips my chocolate chip cookie into your bowl of milk! YUMMY>
See I knew you were the anonymous grey box poster!

lol
Jolly

United States

#24060 Jun 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly! Sounds as though you and D are having a great time and I am so delighted to hear it ... things have been relatively quiet around here and that is a good thing ... start my 2nd week of PT this week on Tuesdays and Thursdays ... Not sure if I'll start back at the gym today although I learned Friday I can ride the recumbent bike ... I'm afraid I'll try to be Wonder Woman and overdo it ... I'm only 2 weeks out of surgery ... I just want to be back on my feet ASAP! Well, you and D carry on, have fun and get home safely! Tito and Kippy miss you ... so do Moosey and Joe ... What a muttley crew, LOL ... xoxo
hiya Flowerchild! Yup, we're having a fun vacation! Today we switched locations and enjoyed dining & spending the evening with longtime buddies in the old neighborhood. All of our offspring are adults now, and we ALL have grandbabies to enjoy! What a difference from years ago, when we were all 1st out of college & starting careers. A-MAY-ZING!

That's great to hear, that you're doing so well with PT!! Just be careful to PACE YOURSELF, kiddo. No sense undoing what the MD(s) mended. CARRY ON and enjoy the mobility!

Sunburnt (again) and looking for activities that include some much needed SHADE. Oopsy!

Catchya later.

Jolly

United States

#24061 Jun 24, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>See I knew you were the anonymous grey box poster!
lol
Huh??? I've been grayboxing, for ages now. SEW WHAT?! LOL

Just WHO do you think is posting right now, if not the other 1/2 of the Kokopelli team?

“cat lover”

Tucson

#24062 Jun 25, 2013
good morning Jolly Ricky and FCand have a great day :)

Vincit qui se vincit

#24063 Jun 25, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh??? I've been grayboxing, for ages now. SEW WHAT?! LOL
Just WHO do you think is posting right now, if not the other 1/2 of the Kokopelli team?
Just messing with you. I wanted to see how quick I could get your dander up lol.

Moring LD!
Jolly

United States

#24064 Jun 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Just messing with you. I wanted to see how quick I could get your dander up lol.
Moring LD!
Quick enough for ya? LOL For a minute there, I thought you were going to accuse me of being Georgie. HAHAHAHAHA
Jolly

United States

#24065 Jun 25, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning Jolly Ricky and FCand have a great day :)
hiya LuAnn! Long day here, hence the late reply. How's tricks?

FWEEP rode some roller coasters on Tuesday! See, "old" doesn't mean "decrepid". LOL I had to coax hubby onto one of them, though. <SNICKER!> Hope your day is a good one

Jolly

United States

#24066 Jun 25, 2013
Typo. That should have read: decrepit. <Spelling never was my forte... ha>

“cat lover”

Tucson

#24067 Jun 26, 2013
good morning Jolly and happy hump day meow meow purr purr
Jolly

United States

#24068 Jun 26, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
good morning Jolly and happy hump day meow meow purr purr
hiya Kitten! And a Happy Hump Day it's been! And now we're starting the long drive back home, tomorrow (Thurs.) morning.

Happy mouse hunting!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 9 min Marxmellow 55
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Buck Crick 56,366
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min guest 650,731
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 1 hr Mila 172
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 45,004
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,577
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 445,937
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr X Pendable 182,982
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web