REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24007 Jun 13, 2013
Hi Kitten >meow< ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24008 Jun 13, 2013
Hi Ricky >>waves<<

26 days of over 90 degree days but my patio has reached 100 many days in a row this week ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24009 Jun 13, 2013
Hello anyone else peeping in that doesn't post but is a good egg ... >waves<
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24010 Jun 13, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Hi Jolly! Sorry been away so long ... missed you ... had knee surgery on Friday and didn't feel like sitting at my desk or popping my laptop off my docking station ... my F/Book eats my battery up enough off my cell phone so it'd eat it faster if I put offbeat/topville on it ... Jax is getting a little better about missing PoohBear and so am I ... sometimes I call Jax PB's name ... habit I guess ... It's been a month and a half ... so you're off for a road trip? when / where? How is the peanut? Seen her lately? Any plans for Father's Day? Have you been well lately? Hope all has been well ... xoxo
hiya Flowerchild: Hope the surgery takes cares of any problems that you've been having with your knee! Sending you POSITIVE VIBES for a speedy recovery, too.

D has to take vacation early, this year, because it's going to get very busy at work starting in July... hence the last minute ROADTRIP down south. Can't wait to spend some time on the beaches, playing in the sand and the surf! Will be visiting with family & friends, as well, and meeting all the newest members (who were born since the last time we visited). Fun, fun!

Calling Jax by Pooh Bear's name is just like saying "I'm keeping you close to my heart" to PB. A nice thing to do... I still find myself, on occasion, calling my current critters by the names of their predecessors, when reminded of them. Their spirits live on.

Peanut is fine, thanks for asking, and will be turning one in a couple of weeks! How time flies :o )

Hope you're feeling better soon! Take care... I'll post from the road, when we have Internet access.

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#24011 Jun 15, 2013
howdy FC and Jolly purr purr
Jolly

Nags Head, NC

#24012 Jun 16, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
hiya LuAnn: fweep, fweep! On vacation now, down in North Carolina. Heading to the beach tomorrow.

Hope you've been having a fun weekend!

:o )

“cat lover”

Tucson

#24013 Jun 17, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya LuAnn: fweep, fweep! On vacation now, down in North Carolina. Heading to the beach tomorrow.
yup stayed inside most of the weekend in 107 yesterday and little rain :) purr purr

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24014 Jun 17, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya Flowerchild: Hope the surgery takes cares of any problems that you've been having with your knee! Sending you POSITIVE VIBES for a speedy recovery, too.
D has to take vacation early, this year, because it's going to get very busy at work starting in July... hence the last minute ROADTRIP down south. Can't wait to spend some time on the beaches, playing in the sand and the surf! Will be visiting with family & friends, as well, and meeting all the newest members (who were born since the last time we visited). Fun, fun!
Calling Jax by Pooh Bear's name is just like saying "I'm keeping you close to my heart" to PB. A nice thing to do... I still find myself, on occasion, calling my current critters by the names of their predecessors, when reminded of them. Their spirits live on.
Peanut is fine, thanks for asking, and will be turning one in a couple of weeks! How time flies :o )
Hope you're feeling better soon! Take care... I'll post from the road, when we have Internet access.
Hiya Jolly ... Terry came over and brought her olderst grand-daughter ... Jax went crazy over her. Then Terry said, "hey Jax, what am I chopped liver?" ... Jax then went over to Terry and got his petting from her ... he's such a ham I tell you ... Glad you have your schedule for your summer rendezvous ... that's cool you can do that ... I'm having beef and broccoli and Jax is waiting for something to hit the ground, LOL ... better take time off before work gets heavy ... keep me up to date xoxo ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24015 Jun 17, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Howdy Kitty >purr purr< ...
Jolly

Wilmington, NC

#24016 Jun 17, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>yup stayed inside most of the weekend in 107 yesterday and little rain :) purr purr
It's in the 80's here, down by the shore and it feels wonderful. Back home, it's been in the 60's and 70's the past several weeks and not feeling like summer weather at all.

I'm hoping to get a tan, while we're out-and-about. No more "pale face" then! LOL

<Tosses some catnip-filled ping pong balls for you to play with>

Enjoy!
Jolly

Wilmington, NC

#24017 Jun 17, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Jolly ... Terry came over and brought her olderst grand-daughter ... Jax went crazy over her. Then Terry said, "hey Jax, what am I chopped liver?" ... Jax then went over to Terry and got his petting from her ... he's such a ham I tell you ... Glad you have your schedule for your summer rendezvous ... that's cool you can do that ... I'm having beef and broccoli and Jax is waiting for something to hit the ground, LOL ... better take time off before work gets heavy ... keep me up to date xoxo ...
Beef & broccolli: YUMMY! I think I'll wait to see if Jax misses any of those "dropped pieces" (LOL)!

Dogs LOVE babies, it's been my experience, so it's no wonder that Jax loves Terry's granddaughter. In fact, Tito's already decided that he's peanut's guardian, when she comes to visit (and she pulls his ears, too! But he must realize that she's a baby & just lets her. Awww...)

D's starting to unwind and is enjoying himself. As usual, he's got a list of places that we're going to visit, so it's going to be 2 weeks of GO GO GO (OY! but it's all good, LOL) On tap: Myrtle Beach either tomorrow or the next day. NC this week and then FL next week.

Oh, and guess what the 1st souvenier was that he bought? A cute T-shirt for the grand. Yup. She's the apple of Grandpa's eye...

Hope you're getting more mobile, with each passing day! Take care.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24018 Jun 17, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the 80's here, down by the shore and it feels wonderful. Back home, it's been in the 60's and 70's the past several weeks and not feeling like summer weather at all.
I'm hoping to get a tan, while we're out-and-about. No more "pale face" then! LOL
<Tosses some catnip-filled ping pong balls for you to play with>
Enjoy!
Don't burn that fair skin of yours ... the tan's are not worth it ... believe me, I know, LOL xoxo

“cat lover”

Tucson

#24019 Jun 18, 2013
good morning everyone purr purr gives birdy a soft head butt Hi FC :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24020 Jun 18, 2013
Sup people?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#24021 Jun 18, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Nags Head, NC, did you move?

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24022 Jun 18, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Morning, Kitten >gives soft head butt back< ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24023 Jun 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Sup people?
Hi Ricky! Sup? LOL ... I don't normally greet people with "sup?" LOL ... sounds funny coming from the tips of my fingers, haha ...

8808 ...
Jolly

Wilmington, NC

#24024 Jun 18, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't burn that fair skin of yours ... the tan's are not worth it ... believe me, I know, LOL xoxo
Yup, I "know", as well! Now I use sunscreen, while at the beach.

2 days at the beach, and we still haven't gone in swimming. Go figure! Tomorrow (Wed) we are definitely going into the surf (barring any thunderstorms, that mayor-may-not occur). Today we drove down to Myrtle Beach did the touristy thing. I'm pooped!

What's new in your next-of-the-woods? Waz happening?

;o )
Jolly

Wilmington, NC

#24025 Jun 18, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
hiya Kitten: <head butts you right back> Want to play with some seagulls? There are a lot of them hanging around here now!

Jolly

Wilmington, NC

#24026 Jun 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Nags Head, NC, did you move?
Nope. On vacation for 2 weeks. WOO HOO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Al Garcia 828,541
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Commander Bunny 270,667
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Michael 584,228
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 28 min Neelakaran 6,295
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 36 min Freebird USA 9,329
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 3,459
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr cheer the f up 121,655
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr duststorm 442,869
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 18 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web