Kokopelli's Place, too
Jolly

Corning, NY

#23988 May 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly ... Sorry about all your boo-boo's ... hope you have a first aid kit around your house ... I know I do ... Happy Friday, Jolly! Things are still too raw around here ... Jax is in mourning and is having separation anxiety ... won't eat, won't drink but I'm watching him closely ... Hope you and D have a delightful weekend ... TTYS xoxo
hiya Flowerchild: TGIF! Got some fun plans for this weekend?

Oh, I practically keep Bandaids & Windex in business, dontcha know?! Between boo boos that need to be wrapped up and noseprints (animal) all over the lower 1/2 of the windows & french doors that need to be cleaned, we're always having to invest in those 2 products. LOL

Yes, R.I.P. Pooh Bear. Maybe he's hunting rabbits with Girl, up in doggy heaven? Sounds like a canine Paradise.

I took Tito to the Vet yesterday, for his annual checkup & shots. He's 12 yrs. old now & is now experiencing the aches & pains of an "older gentleman" (altho the way he plays with his buddies out in the yard, you'd think he was still a young pup). Starting to slow down some, though.

3 members of the family will be turning 30 this year, and the 1st celebration is coming up Memorial Day weekend. Party time! And that means Peanut will be visiting (with her folks), to help celebrate.(Grandma loves getting down on the floor & playing with her!*Smiles*)

:o )
Jolly

Corning, NY

#23990 May 11, 2013
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
WOLFIE! Comes in , put sign up "HAPPY MOTHER DAY!" and put potful of flowers everywhere! ArOOoooooooooooo! Runs out...
[Jolly peeks in, sees the pretty sign & flowers & gives Wolfie a BIG HUG!]

Thanks kiddo!

:o )

“Gurl You Be Killin Em”

Since: Sep 11

Endicott, New York

#23991 May 13, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
haha -- Wanna bet?! I was FWEEPING at 6:00 AM today (dang internal alarm clock!!). Even K&T rolled over, opened their sleepy little eyes & said "What's up, mom?!". LOL
My labs all came back "normal". WOO HOO But the BP: not so much. Eh. It is, what it is.
Hope your TGIF is going well!
Me & you is like lookin in the mirror!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23992 May 22, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya Flowerchild: TGIF! Got some fun plans for this weekend?
Oh, I practically keep Bandaids & Windex in business, dontcha know?! Between boo boos that need to be wrapped up and noseprints (animal) all over the lower 1/2 of the windows & french doors that need to be cleaned, we're always having to invest in those 2 products. LOL
Yes, R.I.P. Pooh Bear. Maybe he's hunting rabbits with Girl, up in doggy heaven? Sounds like a canine Paradise.
I took Tito to the Vet yesterday, for his annual checkup & shots. He's 12 yrs. old now & is now experiencing the aches & pains of an "older gentleman" (altho the way he plays with his buddies out in the yard, you'd think he was still a young pup). Starting to slow down some, though.
3 members of the family will be turning 30 this year, and the 1st celebration is coming up Memorial Day weekend. Party time! And that means Peanut will be visiting (with her folks), to help celebrate.(Grandma loves getting down on the floor & playing with her!*Smiles*)
:o )
Good morning, Jolly ... apologies for being away so long ... have been preoccupied with many things ... some things are better talked over the phone rather than conveyed via email/snail mail and/or text ... Just haven't made any phone calls and/or returned many ... been keeping my head in my books and going where no books have taken me before, lol ...

Star Trek, the movie, was pretty good ... I fell asleep during, the fight! LOL ... apparently didn't miss much there. I was tired and was glad to get back home ... it was 98 that day and been that ever since although it did cool down a little yesterday when the front blew in ... It was cool enough for me to water the plants this morning but it'll soon warm up back into the 90's ...

My friend Rocco's ashes were spread at the lake on Sunday ... it was a HUGE turnout ... everybody loved Rocco ... he was 52, uncontrolled diabetic ... loved to party, too much! I will miss him!

Glad the peanut will be visiting soon ... I'll be in Oklahoma that weekend at the Choctaw Casino ... Hopefully one of my internet buds will be there with her husband ... we text during the Voice MO & TU and American Idol WE & TH although AI had its season finale last week and the girl we thought should win, DID! yay!

Lots going on Jolly ... we'll catch up ... In the meantime ... have an awesome day! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...
Jolly

Corning, NY

#23993 May 22, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly ... apologies for being away so long ... have been preoccupied with many things ... some things are better talked over the phone rather than conveyed via email/snail mail and/or text ... Just haven't made any phone calls and/or returned many ... been keeping my head in my books and going where no books have taken me before, lol ...
Star Trek, the movie, was pretty good ... I fell asleep during, the fight! LOL ... apparently didn't miss much there. I was tired and was glad to get back home ... it was 98 that day and been that ever since although it did cool down a little yesterday when the front blew in ... It was cool enough for me to water the plants this morning but it'll soon warm up back into the 90's ...
My friend Rocco's ashes were spread at the lake on Sunday ... it was a HUGE turnout ... everybody loved Rocco ... he was 52, uncontrolled diabetic ... loved to party, too much! I will miss him!
Glad the peanut will be visiting soon ... I'll be in Oklahoma that weekend at the Choctaw Casino ... Hopefully one of my internet buds will be there with her husband ... we text during the Voice MO & TU and American Idol WE & TH although AI had its season finale last week and the girl we thought should win, DID! yay!
Lots going on Jolly ... we'll catch up ... In the meantime ... have an awesome day! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...
hiys Flowerchild: Well THERE you are!! Was starting to think you'd floated away on one of those breezes....*wink*

One of my longtime buddies (we grew up together) was caught inbetween tornados on Monday in OK, and couldn't find an open route to get out of there. He's safe, though (thank goodness) and is now back home in the Carolinas. He drives a tanker truck cross-country and has been doing that forever.(Are you REALLY sure that you want to venture up to the OK casinos right now?! HOO BOY -- please be careful!!!!!!)

I spent the earlier part of today playing in dirt -- love it! Yesterday I picked up 10 geraniums and 8 tomato plants and had fun trying to get them into the ground today, inbetween thunderstorms. WHOOEE -- but Tito was upset with me, as he "supervised" from the kitchen screen door! haha Such a worrywort. He was also eyeballing those 2 pesky squirrels out back, who recently have been raiding the birdfeeders.

Stay indoors where it's cool & enjoy some iced tea or lemonade or whatever it is that cools you down! It certainly is HOT this week, and up here in the foothills, too.

Woofs to Jax, from Tito & Kippy!
Jolly

Corning, NY

#23994 May 22, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiys Flowerchild: Well THERE you are!! Was starting to think you'd floated away on one of those breezes....*wink*
One of my longtime buddies (we grew up together) was caught inbetween tornados on Monday in OK, and couldn't find an open route to get out of there. He's safe, though (thank goodness) and is now back home in the Carolinas. He drives a tanker truck cross-country and has been doing that forever.(Are you REALLY sure that you want to venture up to the OK casinos right now?! HOO BOY -- please be careful!!!!!!)
I spent the earlier part of today playing in dirt -- love it! Yesterday I picked up 10 geraniums and 8 tomato plants and had fun trying to get them into the ground today, inbetween thunderstorms. WHOOEE -- but Tito was upset with me, as he "supervised" from the kitchen screen door! haha Such a worrywort. He was also eyeballing those 2 pesky squirrels out back, who recently have been raiding the birdfeeders.
Stay indoors where it's cool & enjoy some iced tea or lemonade or whatever it is that cools you down! It certainly is HOT this week, and up here in the foothills, too.
Woofs to Jax, from Tito & Kippy!
p.s. R.I.P. to your friend Rocco. 52 is way too young....

:o (

D&I also saw "Star Trek" this past weekend & enjoyed it! I actually STAYED AWAKE throughout the entire movie, too -- LOL!

Went out to lunch with BFF yesterday & caught up on all that's new. Her youngest just completed her 1st year of college & it was fun hearing about all her escapades! ha I remember all the stories my kids would come home with, after months away at college (years ago). OY! It's all in good fun, and we all survived.

:o )

Jolly

Corning, NY

#23995 May 22, 2013
POOL PARTY at Koko's this weekend.

Bathing Suits: OPTIONAL

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#23996 May 23, 2013
Jolly wrote:
POOL PARTY at Koko's this weekend.
Bathing Suits: OPTIONAL
sounds like fun :) purr purr
Jolly

Corning, NY

#23997 May 23, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like fun :) purr purr
I sure hope so! We have all the guys here doing water ballet in the pool on Saturday and then a spirited game of water polo on Sunday!

:o )

<gives you a bowl of fresh tuna and a bowl of milk>
Jolly

Corning, NY

#23998 May 31, 2013
Only dogs show shame. Cats are defiant! LOL

https://www.facebook.com/dogshame
Jolly

Corning, NY

#23999 May 31, 2013
LOL! It's a good thing this isn't the only available chatroom online. Oh dear, Oh dear! Whatever shall I do? SOMEBODY doesn't like me & keeps giving me negative icons here. I'm SOOOO sad & upset over this ----------> BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ah Geez.... As IF.

;o )

I'll just keep posting, whenever the mood stikes.

:o )
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24000 May 31, 2013
p.s. Pull my finger!

HAHAHA
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24001 May 31, 2013
Boy, somebody's got their panties all in a bunch!

LOL

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#24002 Jun 2, 2013
Jolly wrote:
p.s. Pull my finger!
HAHAHA
hi Holly I know that trick (poot)ooopppss purr purr :)
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24003 Jun 2, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>hi Holly I know that trick (poot)ooopppss purr purr :)
BBBRRRIIIPPPP!!! <tee hee!> Now we have it in "stereo"...

;o )

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#24004 Jun 2, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
BBBRRRIIIPPPP!!! <tee hee!> Now we have it in "stereo"...
;o )
yup we sure do :)
Jolly

Corning, NY

#24005 Jun 11, 2013
ROAD TRIP coming up soon! Who do I know that lives in FL???

;o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24006 Jun 13, 2013
Hi Jolly! Sorry been away so long ... missed you ... had knee surgery on Friday and didn't feel like sitting at my desk or popping my laptop off my docking station ... my F/Book eats my battery up enough off my cell phone so it'd eat it faster if I put offbeat/topville on it ... Jax is getting a little better about missing PoohBear and so am I ... sometimes I call Jax PB's name ... habit I guess ... It's been a month and a half ... so you're off for a road trip? when / where? How is the peanut? Seen her lately? Any plans for Father's Day? Have you been well lately? Hope all has been well ... xoxo

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24007 Jun 13, 2013
Hi Kitten >meow< ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#24008 Jun 13, 2013
Hi Ricky >>waves<<

26 days of over 90 degree days but my patio has reached 100 many days in a row this week ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr ImPeach 25,612
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 1 hr Frank 301
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr River Tam 985,633
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 5 hr Doctor REALITY 17
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 5 hr Johnny 6
Satan is the white man's god (Jul '08) 6 hr juliakk 185
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr juliakk 6,444
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr PadMark 685,654
More from around the web