Kokopelli's Place, too

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23904 Mar 21, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>purr purr (cleans face) nap time :) and good afternoon everyone
Good morning Kitten and Happy Thursday ... Happy Day to you >>gives you a soft head butt<< >>leaves some lavender color yarn to play with<<

Have fun today! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23905 Mar 21, 2013
Good day to all friendlies here! Happy Day! FC <3 ...
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23906 Mar 21, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly! Good to hear from you and knowing the little "peanut" as you call her is a little fashionista ... I'm sure she'll be a little "fashion plate" before long picking out her own line of clothing, lol ... sounds like fun! I know that first hand! Nikki and Mr Mustache are getting married, AGAIN ... Nikkie now has MS, same as me ... they are focusing on "bullying" and some other prominent things that I cannot recall at this writing ... Y&R is on in 15 minutes and that is my cut-off time for posting ... Sure hope it warms up soon for you ... Good grief, the first day of spring has come and gone ... we've already hit the 90's and it'll be close to 80 today ... heater at night/AC during the day ... Wishing you the best of days, Jolly! Enjoy it! xoxo

61°F
Cloudy
Feels like: 61°
High 76°Low 62°
hiya FC: You get warm weather & sunshine, and we get snow up here. Who'd a thunk it?!*wink*

Heading out-of-state for a family funeral tomorrow & will return home in a couple of days. Yet another snowstorm is headed this way on Sunday, so we're hoping to get back here before it does. Fun fun.

Hope your weekend will be a nice one!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23907 Mar 22, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya FC: You get warm weather & sunshine, and we get snow up here. Who'd a thunk it?!*wink*
Heading out-of-state for a family funeral tomorrow & will return home in a couple of days. Yet another snowstorm is headed this way on Sunday, so we're hoping to get back here before it does. Fun fun.
Hope your weekend will be a nice one!
Good Friday morning, Jolly! Sorry for your loss ... seems the older we get the more family we lose ... reminds me to call my Uncle David again ... I believe his birthday is tomorrow anyway ... Be safe in your travels and we'll chat upon your return! Godspeed! FC <3 ...

66°F
Cloudy
Feels like: 66°
High 80°Low 58°
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23908 Mar 24, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Friday morning, Jolly! Sorry for your loss ... seems the older we get the more family we lose ... reminds me to call my Uncle David again ... I believe his birthday is tomorrow anyway ... Be safe in your travels and we'll chat upon your return! Godspeed! FC <3 ...
66°F
Cloudy
Feels like: 66°
High 80°Low 58°
hiya Flowerchild: Thanks for the condolences. My FIL had been going downhill for over a year now, and on Wed. his body finally said "No more". The wake and funeral were both held yesterday. We returned home last night.

We drove in snow squalls on Fri., and again yesterday. It seems that winter doesn't want to release its grasp on the Northeast, this year. Side note: this same weekend, last year, people were having cookouts up here! Go figure.

So, what's going on in your neck-of-the-woods? Have you got any concerts lined up to go to this spring? That sounds like a great way to usher in the new season!

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#23909 Mar 24, 2013
Purr Purr howdy everyone :)
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23910 Mar 24, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<fweep> hiya Kitten

:o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23911 Mar 26, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya Flowerchild: Thanks for the condolences. My FIL had been going downhill for over a year now, and on Wed. his body finally said "No more". The wake and funeral were both held yesterday. We returned home last night.
We drove in snow squalls on Fri., and again yesterday. It seems that winter doesn't want to release its grasp on the Northeast, this year. Side note: this same weekend, last year, people were having cookouts up here! Go figure.
So, what's going on in your neck-of-the-woods? Have you got any concerts lined up to go to this spring? That sounds like a great way to usher in the new season!
Good afternoon, Jolly! OM goodness! I didn't realize it was FIL ... hope D is alright! It's been a little cold at night but it warms up at night ... No, haven't been to any concerts of any lately ... Been unorganized and getting there, if you will ... On my way to the post office to get some packages off ... Re-potted some plants yesterday afternoon ... Low of 40 tonight so not sure if they're ready to go back outside tonight ... if that's my only worry then I've got it pretty good ... Taking a couple of jackets to the alteration lady to take in ... they're just of too much quality to send to charity and they're in too good of shape, too! Barely been worn and they're beautiful, too ... I'll pay to have them altered ... Plan on leaving in 9 minutes when Y&R is over ... Tomorrow back to the gym for my 3rd gym session with Derrick, my trainer ... he's brutal I tell ya! J/K ... he's a good trainer ... gives me my money's worth ... Sending you warmth and sunshine ... Enjoy your day! xoxo

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23912 Mar 26, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning, Kitten ... this is for you ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...

Cat Meets Snow ...

“cat lover”

Tucson

#23913 Mar 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten ... this is for you ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...
Cat Meets Snow ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UW1j7lzX0dwXX
too funny thanks FC :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23914 Mar 27, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>too funny thanks FC :)
YW and Good morning;)

“cat lover”

Tucson

#23915 Mar 27, 2013
kitty catches birdy for a nap purr purr and good afternoo to all :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23916 Mar 28, 2013
Good morning, Jolly! Happy Thursday? Where you at? Ending a question with a preposition? lol ... Hope your days are snow free by now ... A little cloudy and overcast here but in the 70's ... 77 on Saturday for our Easter Egg Hunt but predicting thunder storms ... but that's what they said yesterday but ended up being sunny by days end ... we shall see ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23917 Mar 28, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
kitty catches birdy for a nap purr purr and good afternoo to all :)
<YAWN, stretch...> hiya kitten! Where's the birdseed?

Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23918 Mar 28, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Jolly! Happy Thursday? Where you at? Ending a question with a preposition? lol ... Hope your days are snow free by now ... A little cloudy and overcast here but in the 70's ... 77 on Saturday for our Easter Egg Hunt but predicting thunder storms ... but that's what they said yesterday but ended up being sunny by days end ... we shall see ... Have a nice day! FC <3 ...
"snow free"?! Are you pulling my wing?! LOL We have snow showers, again, today.

Busy weekend ahead. Wish it could stay quiet for a little while longer.

Enjoy your Easter Egg Hunt!

“cat lover”

Tucson

#23919 Mar 29, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
<YAWN, stretch...> hiya kitten! Where's the birdseed?
Hi Jolly and hear you bird seed :) purr purr :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23920 Mar 29, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
"snow free"?! Are you pulling my wing?! LOL We have snow showers, again, today.
Busy weekend ahead. Wish it could stay quiet for a little while longer.
Enjoy your Easter Egg Hunt!
Good morning, Jolly! Wish it'd warm up for you soon. Goodness it's months end ... a little overcast today but that's how the last two days have started and ended in sunshine ... 77 yesterday and the same tomorrow for our Easter Egg hunt ... threat of thunderstorms also the last few days but nothing, yet again ... of course, during an event such as scheduled tomorrow is when those threats are likely to come true, lol ... Murphy's Law, lol ... not funny, but well, lol ...
Is the lil munchin' coming into town? Hope the lil Easter basket is filled with goodies ... Good "Good Friday" to you ... Have a very nice day! xoxo

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23921 Mar 29, 2013
Morning, Kitten >>smiles and waves<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23922 Mar 29, 2013
Man's and Woman's best friend ...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/PztO-OvzRyg...
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23923 Mar 29, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jolly and hear you bird seed :) purr purr :)
hiya Kitten: YUMMY birdseed -- thank you! <munch munch munch>
That just hits the spot.

<Places bowls of tuna & milk on the mat for you> Lunchtime!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
9/11&bin 10 min REV CAROL 1
Poll Are cops and their families above the law? 17 min Poll of the Day 0
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min It aint necessari... 865,900
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min kent 600,172
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr middleman1 2,790
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr ChristineM 2,081
Poll How come Mexicans like to live on welfare? (Oct '08) 2 hr Guess What 237
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 3 hr Malcolm 46
More from around the web