Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#23862 Mar 9, 2013
Flash back....

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#23863 Mar 9, 2013
Hi Ricky and where is birdy at MEOW MEOW :)
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23864 Mar 9, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
hi Kitten -- Fweep Fweep! <places a bowl of tuna on the mat for you>

Ricky's FLASHING, again. Put Your Clothes BACK ON, Ricky!!!!!! Geez... This is a family joint, y'know.

;o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23865 Mar 10, 2013
Good morning, Jolly! It's been a hectic week and glad it's over ... was busier on Saturday could hardly catch my breath, lol ... woke up to thunder very early this morning and was able to catch up on my own thread and just now on my tracker ... Haven't read much on my new books, haven't seen any of my DVD's, sent one scratchy one back and now I need to just rest, lol ... It thundered early morn which woke me right up from a deep sleep and now still wide awake for hours, it's 0603 ... I want to go back to sleep so will try it, yeah right! lol ... hope your day is good! Hello to D and all the critters >smiles<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23866 Mar 10, 2013
Good morning, Kitten ... Have fun today!

Hugs hearts and scratching post ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23867 Mar 10, 2013
Morning Ricky >waves<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23868 Mar 10, 2013
Morning everyone else peeping in *winks*
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23870 Mar 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning, Jolly! It's been a hectic week and glad it's over ... was busier on Saturday could hardly catch my breath, lol ... woke up to thunder very early this morning and was able to catch up on my own thread and just now on my tracker ... Haven't read much on my new books, haven't seen any of my DVD's, sent one scratchy one back and now I need to just rest, lol ... It thundered early morn which woke me right up from a deep sleep and now still wide awake for hours, it's 0603 ... I want to go back to sleep so will try it, yeah right! lol ... hope your day is good! Hello to D and all the critters >smiles<
Good morning, Flowerchild: Top 'o the mornin' to ya! You sound chipper, on this beautiful Sunday morning!

After being cooped up for the past several weekends, we went hunting-and-gathering yesterday (picked up all the chocolate Easter Bunnies for the family) and then grabbed a pizza from a city pizza parlour that we'd heard good things about. It was very tasty & we'll definitely go back! <haha, our needs are few & simple,*wink*> The place has been in business since 1949, but it's tucked away in back of a large business complex, so unless you know it's there, you'd never stumble upon it. Sort of a "hidden gem".

I finished reading the murder mystery (which had a surprise ending), and now I've switched to reading natural disaster fiction. First up: Tsunami! Ooooh... LOL

Yesterday was a beautiful blue skies, sunny day, and today is shaping up to be the same. It's a welcome change, after the cold, snowy weeks we've been having. You're getting thunderstorms today, but that's a good thing too, since TX needs the rain so badly.

Did you remember to set all your clocks AHEAD one hour today? We "lose" an hour of sleep today, but will regain it in the fall!

Hope your day will be a good one!
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23871 Mar 10, 2013
Look at all the LOVE in this place today! LOL Gotta love the Happy Iconner!!!

:o )

“cat lover”

Tucson

#23872 Mar 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
Look at all the LOVE in this place today! LOL Gotta love the Happy Iconner!!!
:o )
(pounc) BIRDY where have you been missed you and thank you for the tuna purr purr :)
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23873 Mar 10, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>(pounc) BIRDY where have you been missed you and thank you for the tuna purr purr :)
Well, I've been flying high around the treetops, lately, because that's where all the nice, warm nests are. What better place is there to keep a little bird warm & toasty?!

How have you been? Still enjoying having company? We had a houseful here, during Christmas week.

Here's some ping pong balls for you, too. Enjoy!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#23874 Mar 10, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Hey LuAnn! I don't know where "birdy" is?

Are you enjoying being back on Topix?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Vincit qui se vincit

#23875 Mar 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hi Kitten -- Fweep Fweep! <places a bowl of tuna on the mat for you>
Ricky's FLASHING, again. Put Your Clothes BACK ON, Ricky!!!!!! Geez... This is a family joint, y'know.
;o )
Like anything you see?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#23876 Mar 10, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Like anything you see?
hi RF :)

“cat lover”

Tucson

#23877 Mar 10, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey LuAnn! I don't know where "birdy" is?
Are you enjoying being back on Topix?
yup sure am and you should see some of the posts only cowares needs guns force maginum(sp) I think you know who he/she is other then that all is well :)

“cat lover”

Tucson

#23878 Mar 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I've been flying high around the treetops, lately, because that's where all the nice, warm nests are. What better place is there to keep a little bird warm & toasty?!
How have you been? Still enjoying having company? We had a houseful here, during Christmas week.
Here's some ping pong balls for you, too. Enjoy!
ok I can take that one and thanks for the ping pong balls (BATS ONE AT Ricky F)

Since: Feb 13

London, UK

#23880 Mar 10, 2013
gay

London, UK

#23881 Mar 10, 2013
what do you call a bunch of mexicancs running down a hill....
jail break lol
what do you call a bunch of black people running down a hill ?
mud slide.....
how do you move half of africa....

London, UK

#23882 Mar 10, 2013
what do you call a bunch of mexicancs running down a hill....
jail break lol
mud slide.....
chuck a 1 pound coin on the other half

London, UK

#23885 Mar 10, 2013
hat do you call a bunch of mexicancs running down a hill....

jail break lol

mud slide.....

chuck a 1 pound coin on the other half

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min ROCCO 92,547
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min New Age Spiritual... 667,697
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min bagittagit 979,375
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 min bad bob 183,615
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 46 min Pegasus 285,996
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 4 hr Frogface Kate 1,089
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 hr Ricky F 39,226
More from around the web