Kokopelli's Place, too

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23842 Feb 25, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
The reno. sounds like it's coming along well. You're going to be happy, when it's all finished!
I slept late today: 9:30 AM, did a few chores & then we went out to Home Depot (too) & WallyWorld in the afternoon. D's building something and discovered he was short on wiring, hence the hunting & gathering. Friday, we went to the electronics store (his favorite place! LOL) and picked up some components. What's he building? Good question! He's always tinkering with new circuits.
;o )
Kippy's having fun now tossing a rawhide doughnut around the room & pouncing on it. haha 10-1/2 yrs old & he still acts like a puppy, sometimes.
Are you going to watch the Oscars on TV tonight? There's supposed to be an overview of James Bond movies... that's the poop I heard! LOL
Morning to me, afternoon to you, Jolly! I snoozed off about 15 minutes during 60 Minutes ... went to my bed at 7 ... and that was all she wrote til about 10 something, woke up, let the pups out, let them back in, made a phone call and crashed out again ... got about 12 hours of sleep ... Must've been tired ... real tired!... Goodness ... all the activity in the home last week and this weekend ... I'm wondering if I'm going to make it to the gym today ... the way I feel now, IDK ... may just finally make it to my book!... read only an hour yesterday, have some packages to mail and doubt I'll even get out today ... I'm still "tarred", lol ...
Hope your weekend was a good one ... Hope today is even better ... Enjoy it! xoxo

“cat lover”

Since: Jul 07

Tucson

#23843 Feb 25, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
The reno. sounds like it's coming along well. You're going to be happy, when it's all finished!
I slept late today: 9:30 AM, did a few chores & then we went out to Home Depot (too) & WallyWorld in the afternoon. D's building something and discovered he was short on wiring, hence the hunting & gathering. Friday, we went to the electronics store (his favorite place! LOL) and picked up some components. What's he building? Good question! He's always tinkering with new circuits.
;o )
Kippy's having fun now tossing a rawhide doughnut around the room & pouncing on it. haha 10-1/2 yrs old & he still acts like a puppy, sometimes.
Are you going to watch the Oscars on TV tonight? There's supposed to be an overview of James Bond movies... that's the poop I heard! LOL
Meow Meow where my little birdy friend at purr purr :)
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23844 Feb 25, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>Meow Meow where my little birdy friend at purr purr :)
fweep fweep! hi there Kitten! Want to play bat-the-yarn-ball with me?

:o )
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23845 Feb 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning to me, afternoon to you, Jolly! I snoozed off about 15 minutes during 60 Minutes ... went to my bed at 7 ... and that was all she wrote til about 10 something, woke up, let the pups out, let them back in, made a phone call and crashed out again ... got about 12 hours of sleep ... Must've been tired ... real tired!... Goodness ... all the activity in the home last week and this weekend ... I'm wondering if I'm going to make it to the gym today ... the way I feel now, IDK ... may just finally make it to my book!... read only an hour yesterday, have some packages to mail and doubt I'll even get out today ... I'm still "tarred", lol ...
Hope your weekend was a good one ... Hope today is even better ... Enjoy it! xoxo
hiya FC! YGM (of course -- LOL)

Still finishing up a few chores around here, before I can play. ha

Turkey breast for supper tonight -- YUM. But DON'T tell Fweep! YIKES (hahaha)

Our local postmaster is retiring at the end of this week. He's a good egg & we're all going to miss his smile. He's looking forward to retirement & not having to trudge to the post office in all kinds of weather.

Enjoy your book! I've just started reading a new murder mystery.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23846 Feb 25, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya FC! YGM (of course -- LOL)
Still finishing up a few chores around here, before I can play. ha
Turkey breast for supper tonight -- YUM. But DON'T tell Fweep! YIKES (hahaha)
Our local postmaster is retiring at the end of this week. He's a good egg & we're all going to miss his smile. He's looking forward to retirement & not having to trudge to the post office in all kinds of weather.
Enjoy your book! I've just started reading a new murder mystery.
I've got 4 boxes in my back seat that need mailing and one return in my house I need to take to the post toasties probably tomorrow if I make it to the gym ... I'm just not motivated ... had a set back today (most of which I emailed you about today)... just got in my craw, lol ... the more I thought about it, heh!... I'm going to really get to my book now! TTYS xoxo
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23847 Feb 25, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got 4 boxes in my back seat that need mailing and one return in my house I need to take to the post toasties probably tomorrow if I make it to the gym ... I'm just not motivated ... had a set back today (most of which I emailed you about today)... just got in my craw, lol ... the more I thought about it, heh!... I'm going to really get to my book now! TTYS xoxo
I can relate (to trying to get motivated)! Sometimes you just need to take a day off and recharge.
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23848 Feb 25, 2013
I see "nonutz" is still giving me negative icons. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You keep trying, if it makes you happy.

:o P

Such a maroon! LOL

“cat lover”

Tucson

#23849 Feb 26, 2013
GOOD morning every one and enjoy your day :)
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23850 Feb 26, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning LuAnn: You're up early today! Bright eyed & bushy tailed, I see.

Yet another winter storm is headed this way tonight, which means it's time to head to the grocery store & pick up a few groceries to tide us thru the predicted power outages (milk, bread, cold cuts, etc.). Sure wish Springtime would hurry up & get here!

Hope you're keeping warm & happy, where you are.

Fweep Fweep

“cat lover”

Tucson

#23851 Feb 26, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning LuAnn: You're up early today! Bright eyed & bushy tailed, I see.
Yet another winter storm is headed this way tonight, which means it's time to head to the grocery store & pick up a few groceries to tide us thru the predicted power outages (milk, bread, cold cuts, etc.). Sure wish Springtime would hurry up & get here!
Hope you're keeping warm & happy, where you are.
Fweep Fweep
yup sur am been up since 5 AM :)
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23852 Feb 26, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>yup sur am been up since 5 AM :)
Trying to catch the early bird? Meow Meow!

;o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23853 Feb 26, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
I can relate (to trying to get motivated)! Sometimes you just need to take a day off and recharge.
Good morning, Jolly ... it's 1014 Tuesday morning and I'm still in my pj's ... apparently I'm still not motivated ... it's 45 out and sunny, dry!... slept til almost 0830 ... I just whistled for Jax and he came runnin' in so he doesn't even want to be out ... it is beautiful looking out there, though!... I haven't been reading much since the construction and such, had a Netflix since last week just sitting around, will get to it after my soap is over at 12 ... Y&R is focusing on MS and PTSD (war induced) so I hope they win a daytime Emmy for that ...
Yes, I need a re-charge ... that's a good way of putting it ... need to make some phone calls so will do that now ... Enjoy your day ... it's breakfast time! xoxo

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23854 Feb 26, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
Good morning, Kitten ... I see birdie has supplied you with toyz for today ... here's some catnip to help you nap ... Enjoy your day! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23855 Feb 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Jolly ... it's 1014 Tuesday morning and I'm still in my pj's ... apparently I'm still not motivated ... it's 45 out and sunny, dry!... slept til almost 0830 ... I just whistled for Jax and he came runnin' in so he doesn't even want to be out ... it is beautiful looking out there, though!... I haven't been reading much since the construction and such, had a Netflix since last week just sitting around, will get to it after my soap is over at 12 ... Y&R is focusing on MS and PTSD (war induced) so I hope they win a daytime Emmy for that ...
Yes, I need a re-charge ... that's a good way of putting it ... need to make some phone calls so will do that now ... Enjoy your day ... it's breakfast time! xoxo
It's lunchtime here, and then I'm off to hunt-and-gather some groceries. Hope you have a nice afternoon!

“cat lover”

Tucson

#23856 Feb 26, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Kitten ... I see birdie has supplied you with toyz for today ... here's some catnip to help you nap ... Enjoy your day! Hearts ~ FC <3 ...
yup birdie shre did and purr puur for the cat nip :)
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23857 Feb 28, 2013
It's snowing, again.

“cat lover”

Tucson

#23858 Feb 28, 2013
Jolly wrote:
It's snowing, again.
snow hiss hiss kitty don't like snow to cold on the paws Hi Jolly :)
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23859 Feb 28, 2013
LuAnn D wrote:
<quoted text>snow hiss hiss kitty don't like snow to cold on the paws Hi Jolly :)
Poor kitty! Here are some little booties to warm up your paws....

There now. All better?

“cat lover”

Tucson

#23860 Feb 28, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor kitty! Here are some little booties to warm up your paws....
There now. All better?
thank you Jolly purr purr much bdtter :)
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23861 Mar 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Gabriel 973,912
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Dr Banonator 64,264
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min marge 654,267
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 24 min RiccardoFire 45,258
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min MUQ2 281,919
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 35 min MUQ2 496
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 46 min andet1987 2,593
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 106,578
More from around the web