“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23780 Feb 13, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Best are firefighters!
America is the only place where man is full-grown!~ O.W. Holmes

America means opportunity, freedom, power.~ Emerson

Americanism consists in utterly believing in the principles of America.~ Woodrow Wilson

USA

#23781 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Again the songs and flag represents evils of militaristic US intervention imperialism!
GEN GEORGE PATTON'S SPEECH

"Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about America wanting out of this war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bull****. Americans love to fight, traditionally. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle. You are here today for three reasons. First, because you are here to defend your homes and your loved ones. Second, you are here for your own self respect, because you would not want to be anywhere else. Third, you are here because you are real men and all real men like to fight.

When you, here, everyone of you, were kids, you all admired the champion marble player, the fastest runner, the toughest boxer, the big league ball players, and the All-American football players. Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser. Americans despise cowards. Americans play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor will ever lose a war; for the very idea of losing is hateful to an American."

USA

#23782 Feb 13, 2013
Christopher Hedges, NY Times corrspondent,
War is not about flag-waving and patriotism. War is about killing and death.
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.
Winston Churchill

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.
John Stuart Mill

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
George S. Patton

I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy.
John Adams

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Winston Churchill

USA

#23783 Feb 13, 2013
Arundhati Roy,.
Yesterday, December seventh, 1941, a date which will live in infamy, the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
Niccolo Machiavelli

I have not yet begun to fight!
John Paul Jones

We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace.
Jeane Kirkpatrick

USA

#23784 Feb 13, 2013
Emily Jane Heynen, Minneapolis Star Tribune,
For the Troops

Our alarm goes off, you hit the snooze and sleep for
another 10 minutes.
-He stays up for days on end.
You complain of a "headache", and call in sick.
-He gets shot at, as others are hit, and keeps moving forward.
You talk trash on your "buddies" that aren't with you.
-He knows he may not see some of his buddies again.
You walk down the beach, staring at all the pretty girls.
-He walks the streets, searching for insurgents and terrorists.
You are angry because your class ran 5 minutes over.
-He is told he will be held an extra 2 months.He does as he is told.
You hug and kiss your girlfriend, like you do everyday.
-He holds his letter close and smells his love's perfume.
You roll your eyes as a baby cries.
-He gets a letter with pictures of his new child, and wonders if
they'll ever meet.
and remembers why he is fighting.
You are asked to go to the store by your parents.You don't.
-He does what he is told.
woken by gun fire.
You get mad when you have to share your favorite treat with a younger sibbling.
-He shares what little bit of anything he has with the men around him.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23785 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
GEN GEORGE PATTON'S SPEECH
"Men, this stuff that some sources sling around about America wanting out of this war, not wanting to fight, is a crock of bull****. Americans love to fight, traditionally. All real Americans love the sting and clash of battle. You are here today for three reasons. First, because you are here to defend your homes and your loved ones. Second, you are here for your own self respect, because you would not want to be anywhere else. Third, you are here because you are real men and all real men like to fight.
When you, here, everyone of you, were kids, you all admired the champion marble player, the fastest runner, the toughest boxer, the big league ball players, and the All-American football players. Americans love a winner. Americans will not tolerate a loser. Americans despise cowards. Americans play to win all of the time. I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost nor will ever lose a war; for the very idea of losing is hateful to an American."
Yep losing big battles and wars... already 179 nations give US big MIDDLE FINGERS, Us lose before it won! Us goning down beaten path top Hell, and you US war mongerers helped to a faster pace into the hell hole - u financially and morally bankrupted US with your US war machines!

USA

#23786 Feb 13, 2013
Huey Long
In a recent interview, General Norman Schwartzkof was asked if he thought there was room for forgiveness toward the people who have harboured and abetted the terrorists who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America. His answer..."I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting."
- General Norman Schwartzkof

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
- Albert Einstein

First they went after the Communists, and I did not stand up, because I was not a Communist.
Then they went after the homosexuals and infirm, and I did not stand up because I was neither.
Then they went after the Jews, and I did not stand up, because I was not a Jew.
Then they went after the Catholics, and I did not stand up, because I was Protestant.
Finally, they went after me, and there was no one left to stand up for me.

United States

#23787 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.
Winston Churchill
War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse.
John Stuart Mill
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.
George S. Patton
I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy.
John Adams
We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
Winston Churchill
I die defending my country but would not die going overseas to invade other nations at request of Corrupted /greedy Us leaders ill money Global Hegemonic Adventures that ruining US and world with it US war machines, as ovwer 100,000 plus US war manufacturers/War-for-profiter s incite wars worldwide that ruining US and world. Does KBR, Haliburton ect.,... all these evil US war Contractors are destroying Us and world and clueless about Sanctity of life.

Former CIA Station Chief John Stockwell (from his books, speeches...
'

The U.S. taxpayer is now carrying a gigantic burden.

It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23788 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ah
look who's talking, you don't post anywhere but here, whereas, I on the other hand am on a multitude of threads on many sites.
What's the matter, can't take the heat on other threads. Rather stay here on a dead thread and sulk.
Who's sulking? HAHAHA And who says I don't post elsewhere?

Oh, I forgot: Redneck hippie knows all & sees all.

What a maroon! LOL

:o P

USA

#23789 Feb 13, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's sulking? HAHAHA And who says I don't post elsewhere?
Oh, I forgot: Redneck hippie knows all & sees all.
What a maroon! LOL
:o P
Well, lets just say that I never see you post anywhere and I am all over the place. So it must be one of those secret threads where only a special clique can go.

United States

#23790 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
In a recent interview, General Norman Schwartzkof was asked if he thought there was room for forgiveness toward the people who have harboured and abetted the terrorists who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America. His answer..."I believe that forgiving them is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting."
The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.
- Albert Einstein
First they went after the Communists, and I did not stand up, because I was not a Communist.
Then they went after the homosexuals and infirm, and I did not stand up because I was neither.
Then they went after the Catholics, and I did not stand up, because I was Protestant.
Remember God/religion and Politic! And here war mongering Bushjr said 'God told him that war is justifable' sound like insane Dictatorial nut to me. ANd , the International War crimes tribunal had tried Bushjr for War crimes Against humanity.

And as No one left, you our American Warmongers wanted a War, A war/resources-for-profiteering scheeme, so you have to have made up boogey man so you can wage war anywhere in world without permission of those countries, you scare those country(s) into submission so you can wage war on thier lands, you can not fool them no more as over 179 nations had woken up to you Propaganda of deception and use duplicity to fool many nations, but over 179 nations had given you the bIg Middle Finger, our own demise for not heeding to thier repriminad for want US forces to leave their country along . Our USs had invade so many nations , no wonder they can't trust US no more, it our own demise for being a War monger/bully/Plundering/killer ... Wake up time doofuses. What you think Jolly, is our US doing right in the world by invading many nations worldwide?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23791 Feb 13, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I die defending my country
Which country is THAT, foreign trash heap?
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23792 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, lets just say that I never see you post anywhere and I am all over the place. So it must be one of those secret threads where only a special clique can go.
Ew. So now you're stalking me? Good luck with that. LOL

United States

#23793 Feb 13, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Which country is THAT, foreign trash heap?
To defend US but not go overseas to wage wars and bully so many nations!

ANd you our US warmongers/war-resource-for-pr ofiteering had ruined the US financially and morally bankrupted US and the world with your US war machines!
No wonder over 179 nations can't trust US no more because of your Us warmachines had taken many lives worldwide.

"American policymakers, setting themselves up as guardians of the world system, are more inclined than ever to simply disregard international laws and conventions if they get in the way of unrivaled military supremacy. Every instance of U.S. armed intervention ... represents a flagrant violation of regional treaties and laws, not to mention the UN Charter itself, which explicitly prohibits military attacks against sovereign nations - for example, Grenada, Nicaragua, Haiti, Panama, Serbia, Iraq.... In any event, the U.S. has consistently shown its contempt for international bodies, agreements, and procedures that might conflict with its hegemonic aspirations."
Carl Boggs

United States

#23794 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
- Albert Einstein
Even our good US leaders, and US white hat intel , and Good leaders in Authority don't agreed with 9/11 commission reports...it as False Flag operations, as they are coming out to explain to US public and world that US is in wrong. And bUSHJR & CO HAD BEEN TRIED FOR wAr crimes against humanity at International War crimes Tribunal.

Bill Christian - former CIA analyst (WH Blogs...
k
Let's address the real issues here. Why is it important that we not let the so-called conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 be drowned out? After spending the better part of the last five years treating these theories with utmost skepticism, I have devoted serious time to actually studying them in recent months, and have also carefully watched several videos that are available on the subject. I have come to believe that significant parts of the 9/11 theories are true, and that therefore significant parts of the “official story” put out by the U.S. government and the 9/11 Commission are
false…

---

George W Bush Authorized 9/11 Attacks Says Stanley Hilton - a senior advisor to Sen Bob Dole (R)

http://globalresearch.ca/ , May 23, 2008n
"9/11 was all planned. This was a government-ordered operation. Bush personally signed the order. He personally authorized the attacks. He is guilty of treason and mass murder.

United States

#23795 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Remember God/religion and Politic! And here war mongering Bushjr said 'God told him that war is justifable' sound like insane Dictatorial nut to me. ANd , the International War crimes tribunal had tried Bushjr for War crimes Against humanity.
And as No one left, you our American Warmongers wanted a War, A war/resources-for-profiteering scheeme, so you have to have made up boogey man so you can wage war anywhere in world without permission of those countries, you scare those country(s) into submission so you can wage war on thier lands, you can not fool them no more as over 179 nations had woken up to you Propaganda of deception and use duplicity to fool many nations, but over 179 nations had given you the bIg Middle Finger, our own demise for not heeding to thier repriminad for want US forces to leave their country along . Our USs had invade so many nations , no wonder they can't trust US no more, it our own demise for being a War monger/bully/Plundering/killer ... Wake up time doofuses. What you think Jolly, is our US doing right in the world by invading many nations worldwide?
that is god/religion and politic don't mix!

United States

#23796 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday, December seventh, 1941, a date which will live in infamy, the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.
Niccolo Machiavelli
I have not yet begun to fight!
John Paul Jones
We have war when at least one of the parties to a conflict wants something more than it wants peace.
Jeane Kirkpatrick
but US invaded ASIA first, we had US warships in ASIAN region, we not wanted, why we invade so many nations this past few centuries.

You want me to list the many ugly US wars on the world community?

No wonder our US is despised for bullying, killing, plundering, raping...steal other nations of their raw resources...

USA

#23797 Feb 13, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Ew. So now you're stalking me? Good luck with that. LOL
If I was going to stalk, it would be some one worth while, not you.

USA

#23798 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Even our good US leaders, and US white hat intel , and Good leaders in Authority don't agreed with 9/11 commission reports...it as False
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
better get out your tin foil hat wolf breath. the conspiracy nuts are eating at the last two brain cells you have left.

USA

#23799 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>but US invaded ASIA first, we had US warships in ASIAN region, we not wanted
do you really believe the garbage you spew. Your tinfoil hat is loose wolf breath. better tighten it before the aliens get to your last brain cell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Bongo 48,884
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Robert F 646,690
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Ooogah Boogah 971,718
opinions needed 1 hr mannersmom 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr WasteWater 2,072
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Pegasus 281,267
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 2 hr A human being 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Just Think 105,632
More from around the web