#23719 Feb 12, 2013
LOL!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23720 Feb 12, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Flowerchild: You're an early bird (fweep fweep!) today! I've been up for awhile now, doing a few chores, and just sat down to my breakfast. All the critters have been fed & taken care of, so now it's "Mom/Grandma's" turn to dine. The grandkitties' "parents" are scheduled to return home today, so barring slippery roads this evening (snow is on its way), they'll be going back to their own home. I'm going to miss them, as is Joe-the-cat. He's been having a ball playing with his cousins this whole time. LOL They're cute running around together.
Speaking of slippery roads, I'd better not dilly dally too much & instead should go to the store for a few groceries. Stuffed cabbage rolls sound like a good side dish for supper tonight, so I'm on a mission to hunt-and-gather a tray full. LOL
As for the current conversations taking place on koko's -- as with all fires, this one, too, will burn itself out. Wolfie is welcome to stay as long as he likes. He's one tough dragon wolf.
Keep dodging those raindrops!
:o )
Good afternoon, Jolly ... had broiled sliced chicken and buttered pasta with broiled veggies at 0400 this morning ... just had two bowls of organic Raisin Bran ... I think I'm working backwards ... have been on topville all day long ... time to give my back and neck a rest ... I got a video via netflix and getting reading to slip it in the DVD player so I'll probably fall asleep in the recliner ... The sun came out and the pups are out basking in it ... Jax managed to track some mud in but that's okay Eva will be here in 50 minutes to vacuum it up ... I'll just raise my feet when she gets to my area, lol ... Enjoy your afternoon! It's movie time ... Have fun! FC xo
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23721 Feb 12, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Jolly ... had broiled sliced chicken and buttered pasta with broiled veggies at 0400 this morning ... just had two bowls of organic Raisin Bran ... I think I'm working backwards ... have been on topville all day long ... time to give my back and neck a rest ... I got a video via netflix and getting reading to slip it in the DVD player so I'll probably fall asleep in the recliner ... The sun came out and the pups are out basking in it ... Jax managed to track some mud in but that's okay Eva will be here in 50 minutes to vacuum it up ... I'll just raise my feet when she gets to my area, lol ... Enjoy your afternoon! It's movie time ... Have fun! FC xo
What movie are you watching? We got Pitch Perfect from Netflix, the other day -- a fun movie!

I never made it to the store today, but am still hopeful. LOL D bought a utility table for the den, over the weekend, and I just finished rearranging & cleaning up the room so that it would fit next to his desk. There's still some straightening up to do in the living room, before I'm done with the housework.(Groovy -- a "domestic engineer" I am not! LOL)

Enjoy your nap...

:o )
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23722 Feb 13, 2013
Good morning, Flowerchild: Happy Hump Day!

The grandkitties returned to their home, last evening and we had a time trying to find the girl kitty & put her into her carrying case! Guess she likes staying here & playing with her furry cousins. LOL Anyway, Joe-the-cat spent the next hour searching the house for her, so that they could resume their game of "tag". Poor Joe!

Anyway, it seems a lot of people around here are taking mini vacations now to warmer climes. It's tempting to plan a getaway, but with the threat of Sequestration just around the corner, it's wiser to wait-and-see if it's going to affect us or not. As Rosanna Rosannadanna used to say: It's always something!

Hope your day is starting out on a happy note!
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST

United States

#23723 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Colin is a great American and just how does this wannabe intellectual KNOW that he and Rice did something in secret,if it was done in secret.
More cut and paste conspiracy theory garbage.
Not all conspiracy are theories. this Black Person is not an intellectual BUT an African American LAWYER/human rights Activist even renounce it own people like Colin and Powell and those who do wrong.

One more thing International WAR crimes Tribunal had tried BUSHjr And Co for War Crimes Against world Humanity, and all those American war mongers involved will be sentenced, you think you our US war mongers can escape, sooner or later it catch up you or any that involved in war crimes against world humanity. Justice and Light will always shine over your evils agendas... as you represent those evils, mans with reasons but without lack of virtue of moral will often do what to its own nation and the world, so? So we all know you represent evil mens and their warring agendas, you even despise the sanctity of life, same as NFL and all you evil lowly sycophant and evil warlike minions, you warring kind who support wars, violences, diving human race to wars... are lowest of low on plane of humanity, you our US war-for-profiteering/ war investors are warring barbarians/war mongers are grunting scvmbags.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23724 Feb 13, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
What a friend you are , so you gonna let War mongering BArbarians like Redneck , NFL ... bully Jolly.!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23725 Feb 13, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>What a friend you are , so you gonna let War mongering BArbarians like Redneck , NFL ... bully Jolly.!
Can't stop us, any more than we can stop you from sullying our threads dedicated to the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
After all, freedom of speech cuts both ways wolf breath.
Why should you have a sanctuary, when you wont allow us to have ours. Turn about is fair play and Karma is a biotch

USA

#23726 Feb 13, 2013
LATIN ASIA AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text> Not all conspiracy are theories. this Black Person is not an intellectual
* are lowest of low on plane of humanity, you our US war-for-profiteering/ war investors are warring barbarians/war mongers are grunting scvmbags.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA

Wolf breath, you are boooooooooooooooooring me to death with your lame dreck.
Come up with some new material, your putting me to sleep with the same old drivel.
uidiotracemakewo rldpeace

United States

#23727 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stop us, any more than we can stop you from sullying our threads dedicated to the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
Why should you have a sanctuary, when you wont allow us to have ours. Turn about is fair play and Karma is a biotch
yOU our dumb US soldiers are NOT SERVING WITH HONor , here is reason why!

US does not belong to you , as your 'American Holocaust', an ugly Americano Genocidal war and the centuries of wars on NAtive Indians of N.America ,aboriginal of land; that you stolen from under them , your the real Illegal ones...

And lets talk about how you Americano Stolen lands from Mexico.

The US “Southwest” was stolen from Mexicans ...
The United States “Southwest:... The land stolen from Mexico is bigger than Germany and France combined and considered to be among the riches in the ...
thetruthisfreedom.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/th ......- Cached

No wonder world are waken up, your own downfall!

MORE TO COME!~

United States

#23728 Feb 13, 2013
U our American Soldier are ruining our US civil liberties and helped corrupted in US power to take away Civilians Freedom of Speech, U obnoxious dumb Soldiers had helped in creation of US Police State, and incited growth and roll back of enemies worldwide as you invaded other nations for War-resource-for-profitering, and financially and morally Bankrupted the US, how is this good?
What with Trillion US dollars war Debt/year and Year on year since the Bushjr, and what with unwarranted Wiretapping on Americans, Anti-protesting, NDAA, CISPA and SOPA, Patriot ACT 1/2, illegal extra-unconstitional agendas,illicit Executive orders... you Soldiers help in creation of US authoritarian Us police State... Not good about this!

Your childrens, and generations and After will even curse you for what you our dumb US soldiers did to US and world , you finacially and Morally bankrupted US and ruined other nations lives!

Wake up time stupid!

USA

#23729 Feb 13, 2013
uidiotracemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>yOU our dumb US soldiers are NOT SERVING WITH HONor , here is reason why!
US does not belong to you , as your 'American Holocaust', an ugly Americano Genocidal war and the centuries of wars on NAtive Indians of N.America ,aboriginal of land; that you stolen from under them , your the real Illegal ones...
And lets talk about how you Americano Stolen lands from Mexico.
The US “Southwest” was stolen from Mexicans ...
The United States “Southwest:... The land stolen from Mexico is bigger than Germany and France combined and considered to be among the riches in the ...
thetruthisfreedom.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/th ......- Cached
No wonder world are waken up, your own downfall!
MORE TO COME!~
GOD YOU ARE IGNORANT!!!!!!!!!!
I was an American Sailor and am now a veteran who served in the 20th century. What happened 200 years ago is not my fault nor the fault of any service man or woman who served with honor in the 20th or 21st century. Nor do I or any other service man or woman bear any guilt for what was done before our births. If you really want to go back, the Native Americans were practicing warfare and genocide on one another long before any Anglo Saxon came to the shores. In fact, those same natives came to the American continent from another continent, either Asian or European, so even they do not have a right to be here. Homo Erectus migrated out of the African continent and populated the rest of the world, warring and conquering each other for as long as there have been more than 2 people on this planet. They "stole" the land from one another. Romans stole from the Gauls, the English stole from the Picts, the Huns stole from the East Indians, the Spanish stole from the Aztecs, the French stole from the Inuit.

United States

#23730 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
But International War Crime Tribunal had tried World Warmonger Bushjr and Co for war crimes against world humanity, now that is KARMA, and you our US war mongers/war investors/War-for-profiteers/U S neoCons are next... Sooner or later ! Now that is KARMA! Laught all you one! have a hiney melons you our evil US warmongering savage baboons!

USA

#23731 Feb 13, 2013
U our American Soldier are ruining our US civil liberties and helped corrupted in US power to take away Civilians Freedom of Speech, U obnoxious dumb Soldiers had helped in creation of US Police State, and incited growth and roll back of enemies worldwide as you invaded other nations for War-resource-for-profitering, and financially and morally Bankrupted the US, how is this good?
What with Trillion US dollars war Debt/year and Year on year since the Bushjr, and what with unwarranted Wiretapping on Americans, Anti-protesting, NDAA, CISPA and SOPA, Patriot ACT 1/2, illegal extra-unconstitional agendas,illicit Executive orders... you Soldiers help in creation of US authoritarian Us police State... Not good about this!
Your childrens, and generations and After will even curse you for what you our dumb US soldiers did to US and world , you finacially and Morally bankrupted US and ruined other nations lives!
Wake up time stupid!
Wolf breath, if you weren't so ignorant, you just might be entertaining. The American military had absolutely nothing to do with the Patriot act, financial indiscretions, the passing of any laws, the signing of any treaties, the bail out of any industry, the corruption of any politician. If anyone is to blame, it is apathetic uninformed people like you who refused to vote or make your choices known to your elected officials. If you want to blame someone look in the mirror. You should get down on your knees and thank the men and women of the United States military. You should kiss their spit shined boots and you should beg their forgiveness for your ignorant rants. Without those men and women willing to put their lives on the line and shed their lives blood for ungrateful leeches like you, then we would be toiling under sharia law even now.
I AM PROUD TO BE A VETERAN OF THE GREATEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD AND IN HISTORY. YOU WOULD NOT EVEN MAKE A PIMPLE ON THE AZZ OF THE WEAKEST, LOWEST ARMED SERVICES MEMBER.

United States

#23732 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
GOD YOU ARE IGNORANT!!!!!!!!!!
I was an American Sailor and am now a veteran who served in the 20th century. What happened 200 years ago is not my fault nor the fault of any service man or woman who served with honor in the 20th or 21st century. Nor do I or any other service man or woman bear any guilt for what was done before our births. If you really want to go back, the Native Americans were practicing warfare and genocide on one another long before any Anglo Saxon came to the shores. In fact, those same natives came to the American continent from another continent, either Asian or European, so even they do not have a right to be here. Homo Erectus migrated out of the African continent and populated the rest of the world, warring and conquering each other for as long as there have been more than 2 people on this planet. They "stole" the land from one another. Romans stole from the Gauls, the English stole from the Picts, the Huns stole from the East Indians, the Spanish stole from the Aztecs, the French stole from the Inuit.
But you our infintely the most savage US warmongers are worst than all combined, you all over world causing dissensions, wars, divinding human race to wars, you plunder and kill... With the biggest US naval force Spaning seven seas like pirates oh high seas, to over 700 to 1000 US overseas Military BAses that bullying smaller/poorer nations.

FYI this why our US is infinitely the worst , we all over world causing problems.

Readup!
John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his books, speeches...)

"The CIA has overthrown functioning democracies in over 20 countries.

"Enemies are necessary for the wheels of the U.S. military machine to turn."

It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.

"The U.S. taxpayer is now carrying a gigantic burden...."

"The CIA had been running thousands of operations over the years... there have been about 3,000 major covert operations and over 10,000 minor operations... all designed to disrupt, destabilize, or modify the activities of other countries... But they are all illegal and they all disrupt the normal functioning, often the democratic functioning, of other societies. They raise serious questions about the moral responsibility of the United States in the international society of nations.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23733 Feb 13, 2013
>>>YAWN!<<<

This incessant bickering is BORING.

But, hey, if Redneck got his butt kicked out of other threads, who am I to refuse him "sanctuary" here?

BWAHAHAHAHA

See Redneck, when nobody else wants you around on their thread, there's still koko's place where you can lick your wounds.

Koko's is an equal opportunity thread.

USA

#23735 Feb 13, 2013
Jolly wrote:
>>>YAWN!<<<
This incessant bickering is BORING.
But, hey, if Redneck got his butt kicked out of other threads, who am I to refuse him "sanctuary" here?
BWAHAHAHAHA
See Redneck, when nobody else wants you around on their thread, there's still koko's place where you can lick your wounds.
Koko's is an equal opportunity thread.
I do not ask for nor need sanctuary. Only pathetic little punks like wolf breath need that.

USA

#23736 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>But you our infintely the most savage US warmongers are worst than all combined, you all over world causing dissensions, wars, divinding human race to wars, you plunder and kill... With the biggest US naval force Spaning seven seas like pirates oh high seas, to over 700 to 1000 US overseas Military BAses that bullying smaller/poorer nations.
FYI this why our US is infinitely the worst , we all over world causing problems.
Readup!
John Stockwell, former CIA official (from his books, speeches...)
"The CIA has overthrown functioning democracies in over 20 countries.
"Enemies are necessary for the wheels of the U.S. military machine to turn."
It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.
"The U.S. taxpayer is now carrying a gigantic burden...."
"The CIA had been running thousands of operations over the years... there have been about 3,000 major covert operations and over 10,000 minor operations... all designed to disrupt, destabilize, or modify the activities of other countries... But they are all illegal and they all disrupt the normal functioning, often the democratic functioning, of other societies. They raise serious questions about the moral responsibility of the United States in the international society of nations.
If by your definition, that I and all other honorable men and women who have or are serving in the armed services of the free world are "infintely the most savage US warmongers are worst than all combined". Then we wear that badge proudly and will shout it from the roof tops of the world. we are the proud members of the greatest and mightiest military that has ever grace the face of the earth. And all of your weak pathetic words cannot shake our belief in ourselves and our brethren. We are the wolves that keep the predators of the world from your door. we are the sentinels that never sleep, so that all Americans may. We are the warriors who stand ever ready to go to battle for those we love. We are the giants who stride this earth, freeing the oppressed and protecting the weak. We are legion and we will never back down, we will never surrender and we will never be defeated.
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23737 Feb 13, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wolf breath, if you weren't so ignorant, you just might be entertaining. The American military had absolutely nothing to do with the Patriot act, financial indiscretions, the passing of any laws, the signing of any treaties, the bail out of any industry, the corruption of any politician. If anyone is to blame, it is apathetic uninformed people like you who refused to vote or make your choices known to your elected officials. If you want to blame someone look in the mirror. You should get down on your knees and thank the men and women of the United States military. You should kiss their spit shined boots and you should beg their forgiveness for your ignorant rants. Without those men and women willing to put their lives on the line and shed their lives blood for ungrateful leeches like you, then we would be toiling under sharia law even now.
I AM PROUD TO BE A VETERAN OF THE GREATEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD AND IN HISTORY. YOU WOULD NOT EVEN MAKE A PIMPLE ON THE AZZ OF THE WEAKEST, LOWEST ARMED SERVICES MEMBER.
U biggest ignorant, the corrupted And Greedy bi-partisanshop-of-horrors had kowtowed to fascist US corporatism the oligarchy and Plutocracy , it is Militaristic Interventionist imperialism Empire, as over 179 nations had giving US the middle Finger, as you our dumb and obnopix US soldiers helped in creation of Authoritarian US Empire ill repute at home and around the world! WAKE UP TIME The Electoral College is Gamed! Yes You ignorance Is bliss alright , you been take to cleaners like many sheeeeoples

uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23738 Feb 13, 2013
Add!

John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his books, speeches...)

: The major function of secrecy in Washington is to keep the U.S. people ... from knowing what the nation's leaders are doing."

So, redneck doofus!

USA

#23739 Feb 13, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U biggest ignorant, the corrupted And Greedy bi-partisanshop-of-horrors had kowtowed to fascist US corporatism the oligarchy and Plutocracy , it is Militaristic Interventionist imperialism Empire, as over 179 nations had giving US the middle Finger, as you our dumb and obnopix US soldiers helped in creation of Authoritarian US Empire ill repute at home and around the world! WAKE UP TIME The Electoral College is Gamed! Yes You ignorance Is bliss alright , you been take to cleaners like many sheeeeoples
Paste it again wolf breath, i have not read it enough times on the soldier threads. However, no matter how many times you cut and paste it, it is still drivel of the highest order.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
not man enough 2 min andet1987 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 603,154
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min PELE78 877,829
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min dollarsbill 7,917
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr USaWorldWarmongerer 177,844
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 2,858
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Critical Eye 3,786
More from around the web