uidiotRaceMAkeWo rldpeace

United States

#23678 Feb 11, 2013
Edward Everett
Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army.

John Adams
The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23679 Feb 11, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
And, yet, you have brought backup. Why? Don't feel you can keep up the act without reinforcements? LOL
FYI: FC & I were here before anyone else. We didn't follow anyone to this thread.
As for it being a quiet / slow thread -- so what? Why does that bother you so much?
Prove I BROUGHT the back up.
Could it be that your precious wolf breath made a few people angry with its incessant anti American posting and cut and paste. Maybe one of those posters followed him here, just like wolf breath went to my thread unasked and unwanted. Just like wolf breath posted unwanted drivel on my thread. Maybe now you get an inkling of how it feels to have the ignorant wolf breath running rough shod on your thread.
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23680 Feb 11, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that your precious wolf breath made a few people angry with its incessant anti American posting and cut and paste. Maybe one of those posters followed him here, just like wolf breath went to my thread unasked and unwanted. Just like wolf breath posted unwanted drivel on my thread. Maybe now you get an inkling of how it feels to have the ignorant wolf breath running rough shod on your thread.
I'm Not Anti American for peace but Anti-American Warmongers like you that ruining US and World with your obnoxious evil US War machines, as you our Us warmongers/war-for-profiteers/ War-weapons Manufacturers ... are the real Anti-Americans, Anti-World , Anti-peace, Ant-civil liberties ... you our US Warmongers had ruined US and world for centuries with you evil US war machines. What did eisenhower wise last speech warnings and said about what ugly US military industrail Complex is ever danger to American people and world!
uidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23681 Feb 11, 2013
ArOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOO! BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA HAve a hiney melons our corrupted Redneck bullying US warmongering Baboon! BWHAHHAHAAAAa

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23682 Feb 11, 2013
i am an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Anti American for piece but Anti-American Warmongers like you that ruining US and World with your ever danger to American people and world!
Why not just repeat yourself a few dozen more times, imbecilic Somalian fool?

Just for that, I'm going to shop for another firearm this week.

USA

#23683 Feb 11, 2013
I am an idiot wrote:
ArOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOO! BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA HAve a hiney melons our corrupted Redneck bullying US warmongering Baboon! BWHAHHAHAAAAa
Nicely expressed comeback, cretin. When are you going to learn English?
UIdiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23684 Feb 11, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just repeat yourself a few dozen more times, imbecilic Somalian fool?
Just for that, I'm going to shop for another firearm this week.
You repeating same BS also! So, again Not a Somalian, you our War mongering baboon! bushjr & Co had been tried by Int'l war crimes tribunal and you next! So, you getting violent AND WILL BE WATCHING YOU BUYING FIRE ARMS , nfl !

Have a hiney melon!

United States

#23685 Feb 11, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely expressed comeback, cretin. When are you going to learn English?
Ad hominem! BWHHAHAHAHA

United States

#23686 Feb 11, 2013
United States Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
3 hrs ago

Dennis Kucinich in House of Representatives, December 3, 2009

The war [Afghanistan] is a threat to our national security. We’ll spend over $100 billion next year to bomb a nation of poor people while we reenergize the Taliban, destabilize Pakistan, deplete our army and put more of our soldiers’ lives on the line. Meanwhile, back here in the USA, 15 million people are out of work. People are losing their jobs, their health care, their savings, their investments, and their retirement security.$13 trillion in bailouts for Wall Street, trillions for war; when are we going to start taking care of things here at home?

USA

#23687 Feb 11, 2013
I am a blithering Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>So, again I am a Somalian, a filty dumb baboon!
So, you getting violent AND WILL BE WATCHING YOU BUYING FIRE ARMS , nfl !
Have a hiney melon!
Violent? Not a chance, Somalian. I buy firearms because in this country, it's our right. Let me know when you finally learn about the US, foreign ignoramus.

USA

#23688 Feb 11, 2013
uidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm Not Anti American for peace but Anti-American Warmongers like you that ruining US and World with your obnoxious evil US War machines, as you our Us warmongers/war-for-profiteers/ War-weapons Manufacturers ... are the real Anti-Americans, Anti-World , Anti-peace, Ant-civil liberties ... you our US Warmongers had ruined US and world for centuries with you evil US war machines. What did eisenhower wise last speech warnings and said about what ugly US military industrail Complex is ever danger to American people and world!
WHAT YOU ARE IS A PATHETIC WASTE OF BREATHABLE AIR!
What you are is an ignorant cretin with no idea that the war mongering evil machine is the only thing between you and the insects that spew the religion of islam.
The US warmongers are the only ones who will protect your worthless azz when the wonderful warriors of islam try to bring sharia law to the US soil.
The military industrial complex is the only thing that will provide the necessary tools to prevent the islamic haters of America from dragging your worthless carcass through the destroyed streets of America.
Grow a set son and realize that without the men and women who serve honorably in the United States Military, you would not have the freedom to spew your drivel all over the internet.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23689 Feb 11, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I care that you can't get along with Wolfie? I'm not your nursemaid.

United States

#23690 Feb 11, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT YOU ARE IS A PATHETIC WASTE OF BREATHABLE AIR!
What you are is an ignorant cretin with no idea that the war mongering evil machine is the only thing between you and the insects that spew the religion of islam.
The US warmongers are the only ones who will protect your worthless azz when the wonderful warriors of islam try to bring sharia law to the US soil.
The military industrial complex is the only thing that will provide the necessary tools to prevent the islamic haters of America from dragging your worthless carcass through the destroyed streets of America.
Grow a set son and realize that without the men and women who serve honorably in the United States Military, you would not have the freedom to spew your drivel all over the internet.
Come on our US MAnifest Destiny and our greedy US leaders ill money hegemonic world agendas are cause of all growth and rollback of enemies worldwide! Why 179 nations give the US the big Middle Fingers? you our war mongering ignoranus, this is morally and financially bankrupting our US as nation, with all US wars of militaristic US imperialism is ruining our US and World with our US war machines.

USA

#23691 Feb 11, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I care that you can't get along with Wolfie? I'm not your nursemaid.
You're not anything to me.
Get a grip granny

United States

#23692 Feb 11, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Violent? Not a chance, Somalian. I buy firearms because in this country, it's our right. Let me know when you finally learn about the US, foreign ignoramus.
Not a Somalain but an Anti-war American! You real foreigner , as you piur US war mongers / US Soldier-of-fortunes/War-for-pr ofiters. War investors and supporters... you evil bunch! As to projective no Assualt weapons, as US is already crime ridden with culture of guns and violence , the NRA is evil bunch as they supports these US small Arms sales of guns that goes to Mexico ... US biggest world dealer of Military Arms/weapons to the world, that is causing dissension worldwide with US weapons sales that dividing nations to wars worldwide. You unstable and mentally challenged as you should bot be carry guns, you not fit as you deranged madman , YOU nfl A DANGER TO SOCIETY!

United States

#23693 Feb 11, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not anything to me.
Get a grip granny
wHAT KIND NASTY HUMAN ARE YOU BULLYING OUR sENIORS?

U WARMONGERING BABOON!

USA

#23694 Feb 11, 2013
UIdiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Come on our US MAnifest
How many times are you gonna repeat the same ignorant drivel. I have seen it on multiple threads multiple times. Get some new material wolf breath. Ignoranus is my word, you can't use it, you gotta make up your own word.
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
May your days be safe and peaceful.
Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.

This land is your land, this land is my land
From California to the New York Island
From the Redwood Forest to the Gulf Stream waters
This land was made for you and me.

As I went walking that ribbon of highway
I saw above me that endless skyway
I saw below me that golden valley

I roamed and I rambled and I followed my footsteps
To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts
While all around me a voice was sounding

When the sun came shining, and I was strolling
And the wheat fields waving and the dust clouds rolling
A voice was chanting, As the fog was lifting,

America
by Maya Angelou

The gold of her promise
has never been mined

Her borders of justice
not clearly defined

Her crops of abundance
the fruit and the grain

Have not fed the hungry
nor eased that deep pain

Her proud declarations
are leaves on the wind

Her southern exposure
black death did befriend

Discover this country
dead centuries cry

Erect noble tablets
where none can decry

"She kills her bright future
and rapes for a sou

Then entraps her children
with legends untrue."

I beg you

Discover this country.

O say can you see by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming,
Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there;
O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner, O! long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country, should leave us no more?
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave,
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

O thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation.
Blest with vict'ry and peace, may the Heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation!
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave![12]

ALL GAVE SOME...SOME GAVE ALL!!!

Long live the USA.

United States

#23695 Feb 11, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
S
General Colin Powell, quotes about America:
So our record of living our values and letting our values be an inspiration to others I think is clear. And I don't think I have anything to be ashamed of or apologize for with respect to what America has done for the world. We have gone forth from our shores repeatedly over the last hundred years and we've done this as recently as the last year in Afghanistan and put wonderful young men and women at risk, many of whom have lost their lives, and we have asked for nothing except enough ground to bury them in, and otherwise we have returned home ... to live our own lives in peace.

Colin Powell, talking about US military power prior to the Gulf W
I want to scare the hell out of the rest of the world

===

Colin Powell told members of the House Armed Services Committee (1992), the United States, required “sufficient power” to “deter any challenger from ever dreaming of challenging us on the world stage.” To emphasize the point, he cast the United States in the role of street thug.

“I want to be the bully on the block ... there is no future in trying to challenge the armed forces of the United States.”

==
Randall Robinson is an African-American lawyer, author and activist, noted as the founder of TransAfrica
interviewed by Amitabh Pal

[Condelleza Rice and Colin Powell] are both dangerous people. What they did in Haiti is a good measure of it. They destroyed a democracy. They squelched loans that had been approved by the Inter-American Development Bank. They did everything behind the scenes, including arming the thugs that came to overrun the country. They're frauds.

United States

#23696 Feb 11, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
H....
Thank you to all the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world.
May your days be safe and peaceful.
Warriors, come home soon to those who love, honor, respect and miss you.
As I went walking that ribbon of highway
I saw above me that endless skyway
I saw below me that golden valley
I roamed and I rambled and I followed my footsteps
To the sparkling sands of her diamond deserts
While all around me a voice was sounding
When the sun came shining, and I was strolling
And the wheat fields waving and the dust clouds rolling
A voice was chanting, As the fog was lifting,
America
by Maya Angelou
The gold of her promise
has never been mined
Her borders of justice
not clearly defined
Her crops of abundance
the fruit and the grain
Have not fed the hungry
nor eased that deep pain
Her proud declarations
are leaves on the wind
Her southern exposure
black death did befriend
Discover this country
dead centuries cry
Erect noble tablets
where none can decry
"She kills her bright future
and rapes for a sou
Then entraps her children
with legends untrue."
I beg you
Discover this country.
O say can you see by the dawn's early light,
W
Long live the USA.
u LIED! u OUR US WAR MONGERS TAKE MORE FROM aMERICA AND wORLD THAN GIVE BACK! rEADUP!
Marilyn Young, historian
keyword(s)

"the U.S. can destroy Iraq's highways, but not build its own; create the conditions for epidemic in Iraq, but not offer health care to millions of Americans. It can excoriate Iraqi treatment of the Kurdish minority, but not deal with domestic race relations; create homelessness abroad but not solve it here; keep a half million troops drug free as part of a war, but refuse to fund the treatment of millions of drug addicts at home.... We shall lose the war after we have won it.

==

John Stockwell, former CIA official ( FROM HIS BOOKS, INTERVIEWS, sPEECHES;;
k
Coming to grips with ... U.S./CIA activities in broad numbers and figuring out how many people have been killed in the jungles of Laos or the hills of Nicaragua is very difficult. But, adding them up as best we can, we come up with a figure of six million people killed-and this is a minimum figure. Included are: one million killed in the Korean War, two million killed in the Vietnam War, 800,000 killed in Indonesia, one million in Cambodia, 20,000 killed in Angola ... and 22,000 killed in Nicaragua. These people would not have died if U.S. tax dollars had not been spent by the CIA to inflame tensions, finance covert political and military activities and destabilize societies.

===
sO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY OUR IGNORANT IGNORANUs! HAVE A HINEY mELON aRROOoooOOOOO!

United States

#23697 Feb 11, 2013
Thomas Bodenheimer and Robert Gould

in their book 'Rollback'
Rollback as a (USA) foreign policy ... causes untold devastation and misery for millions overseas, and hinders any potential positive U.S. influence in world affairs... To the extent the U.S. public backs rollback, this support is rooted in a misguided sense of patriotism. Patriotism itself - love of one's country and one's people - is a natural and reasonable human feeling. But patriotism which measures one's country by military superiority over all rivals regardless of consequence is irrational... There is surely a more rational form of patriotism that searches for excellence in social, economic and moral spheres rather than in weapon systems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Catholic Girl 568,466
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Stilgar Fifrawi 796,335
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 20 min Charlie Sheen 267,554
masterbation 22 min Clarence688 6
I live with my cousin, we had sex and we loved it. 31 min Clarence688 7
Congress clears way for second half of bailout (Jan '09) 32 min swedenforever 3
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 38 min okimar 53,285
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 607,246
Scientific proof for God's existence 10 hr Make World peace ... 617
More from around the web