Kokopelli's Place, too

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#23597 Feb 11, 2013
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Wolfie Point to Redneck as bullying US war mongers that support US Militaristic US imperialism and have empAthy for sancity of human lives. redneck a BAD MAN!
Admit it, ignorant fool, your English is terrible and you're nothing more than a Somali pirate.
uidiotRaceMAkeWo rldpeace

United States

#23600 Feb 11, 2013
Jolly wrote:
Pet Peeve: People who claim to be "peace loving", yet who display battleaxe behavior. Behold: Redneck hippie dipsh!t.
<rolls eyes>
he support corrupted, and US war and weapon manufactures---> EVIL!

United States

#23601 Feb 11, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Admit it, ignorant fool, your English is terrible and you're nothing more than a Somali pirate.
Wrong! aGAIN, NOT A Somilian pirate but Anti-war American who support Human rights... while you our obnoxious US war mongers/supporters of evil Corrupted man who love wars, violences and dissensions... you lack /without Sanctity for human lives is atrocious, you lowest of low on plane of humanity, and many children died and left parentless because of Stupid Soldier Gunning action, you not even human but a War mongering scumbags!

United States

#23602 Feb 11, 2013
This Is What our nation stand for

US iNTERNATIONAL WAR CRIMES & CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY -

UNITED STATES WAR & INTERVENTIONS
MILITARY INTERVENTIONS, COVERT OPERATIONS, COUPS AND ATTEMPTED COUPS, ELECTION INTERFERENCE, REGIME CHANGE, COLOR REVOLUTIONS
Hiroshima and Nagasaki (Japan), Philippines, South Korea, Lebanon, Iran, Guatemala, Cuba, Congo/Zaire, Brazil,
Greece, Poland, Turkey, Dominican Republic, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Chile, Angola, East TImor, Nicaragua,
Grenada, Panama, Kyrgyzstan, Haiti, Yugoslavia, Georgia, Ukraine, Argentina, Ghana, Venezuela, Bolivia, Hondoras,
Paraguay, Mexico, El Salvador, Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, Tunesia, Egypt, Libya, Syria,...

"If Nuremberg were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged."
Noam Chomsky

Above is just tip of iceberg of US evils as an nation, not include are US wars since the inception of a US militaristic , interventionist imperialistic Empire !
andet1987

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23603 Feb 11, 2013
uIDIOTRACEMAKEPWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Wolfie Point to Redneck as bullying US war mongers that support US Militaristic US imperialism and have empAthy for sancity of human lives. redneck a BAD MAN!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wolfie want a hiney melon, or do you just want to kiss my azz. You are a vile, despicable, hateful, ignoranus. You can't even spell, or use a keyboard properly. Your posts are filled with drivel. The only time anyone can even make some sense of your posts is when you copy and paste someones words to try to get your pathetic point across.
I have nothing but contempt for you. You abuse the rights that are bought with the blood of patriots to besmirch their names and actions. The name of the United States of America should not even spew forth from your disgusting mouth or enter into your filth infested brain.
If you were on fire, I would not even pizz on you to put it out.
You are a waste of breathable air.
TROLL AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O

USA

#23604 Feb 11, 2013
uidiotRaceMAkeWorldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>he support corrupted, and US war and weapon manufactures---> EVIL!
WRONG AGaiN WOLF BREATH.
I support all of the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world. I support the founding documents of this great nation. I support the rights guaranteed by those same founding documents. I even support the right of weasels like you to pervert the use of those rights.

An NFL Fan

USA

#23605 Feb 11, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! aGAIN, NOT A Somilian pirate but Anti-war American who support Human rights... while you se of Stupid Soldier Gunning action, you not even human but a War mongering scumbags!
Wrong.

You're nothing more than a dull, ranting Somali fool, so stop lying.

United States

#23606 Feb 11, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wolfie want a hiney melon, or do you just want to kiss my azz. You are a vile, despicable, hateful, ignoranus. You can't even spell, or use a keyboard properly. Your posts are filled with drivel. The only time anyone can even make some sense of your posts is when you copy and paste someones words to try to get your pathetic point across.
I have nothing but contempt for you. You abuse the rights that are bought with the blood of patriots to besmirch their names and actions. The name of the United States of America should not even spew forth from your disgusting mouth or enter into your filth infested brain.
If you were on fire, I would not even pizz on you to put it out.
You are a waste of breathable air.
TROLL AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O
I expected the Ad hominem and U our evil US war mongers bullying Civilians at home and worldwide is well pronounced; already over 179 nation give Us the big middle Finger, you our US war mongers/war-for-profiteers/plu nders worldwide is ruined US and world with your US war machines, you not even human bniut lowest of low on plane of humanity , grunting warring Scumbuckets! Have ahiney melon! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA BMWAHAHAHHHHAAAAA

United States

#23608 Feb 11, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGaiN WOLF BREATH.
I support all of the men and women who have or are serving with honor in the armed services of the free world. I support the founding documents of this great nation. I support the rights guaranteed by those same founding documents. I even support the right of weasels like you to pervert the use of those rights.
You our US war-for-profiteers are ruining uS and world with our us WAr MACHINES, YOU MEAN FREEDOM TO plunder other nation resources, intellectuall Capital...! rEAD UP ! You stepped on US constitution with NDAA, Unwarranted Wiretsapping of Americans, CISPA and SOPA, Anti-protesting, Martial law... as all these ruined US and wahrt about trillion US war debts /year and Year on year war debts since Bushjr Admin. Did you know bushjr had been tried by the International War crime tribunal.

----

Education

Education in peace brings peace,
Education in love brings love,
Education in care brings care,
But education in war brings war to all mankind.

Edward Kofi Louis

United States

#23609 Feb 11, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
You're nothing more than a dull, ranting Somali fool, so stop lying.
Not A somalian! i don't lied, as it supported from enclopedias and references materials by good leaders in power, White hats, Professionals...

former deputy mayor of Jerusalem Meron Benvenisti
"
Apartheid? Israel is building what it calls a security wall between the West Bank and Israel to stop suicide bombers. The Palestinians are furious because it appropriates 8 percent of the West Bank. Not only that. It weaves its way through Palestinian farms, separating farmers from their land. They have to wait at gates for soldiers to let them in. Settlers get a lot more water than Palestinians, which is why settlements are green and Arab areas are not.

United States

#23610 Feb 11, 2013
Howard Zinn, It's Not up to the Court,
There is enormous hypocrisy surrounding the pious veneration of the Constitution and "the rule of law."

The Constitution, like the Bible, is infinitely flexible and is used to serve the political needs of the moment. When the country was in economic crisis and turmoil in the Thirties and capitalism needed to be saved from the anger of the poor and hungry and unemployed, the Supreme Court was willing to stretch to infinity the constitutional right of Congress to regulate interstate commerce. It decided that the national government, desperate to regulate farm production, could tell a family farmer what to grow on his tiny piece of land.

When the Constitution gets in the way of a war, it is ignored. When the Supreme Court was faced, during Vietnam, with a suit by soldiers refusing to go, claiming that there had been no declaration of war by Congress, as the Constitution required, the soldiers could not get four Supreme Court justices to agree to even hear the case. When, during World War I, Congress ignored the First Amendment's right to free speech by passing legislation to prohibit criticism of the war, the imprisonment of dissenters under this law was upheld unanimously by the Supreme Court, which included two presumably liberal and learned justices: Oliver Wendell Holmes and Louis Brandeis.

... The Constitution gave no rights to working people: no right to work less than twelve hours a day, no right to a living wage, no right to safe working conditions. Workers had to organize, go on strike, defy the law, the courts, the police, create a great movement which won the eight-hour day, and caused such commotion that Congress was forced to pass a minimum wage law, and Social Security, and unemployment insurance.

An NFL Fan

USA

#23611 Feb 11, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>I expected the Ad hominem and U our evil US war mongers bullying Civilians at home and worldwide is well pronounced; bniut lowest of low on plane of humanity , grunting warring Scumbuckets! Have ahiney melon! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA BMWAHAHAHHHHAAAAA
Jeebuz H Crisp but you're dumb, Somalian fool. Get a job.
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23612 Feb 11, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiss my azz, maybe some one will befriend your bipolar azz, but not anyone with a brain.
Sounds like Redneck has an azz fetish.

Hey, whatever rings those chimes.

Bipolar? Nah, just trying different tactics to deal your schizoid self.

USA

#23613 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>I expected the Ad hominem and U our evil US war mongers bullying Civilians at home and worldwide is well pronounced; already over 179 nation give Us the big middle Finger, you our US war mongers/war-for-profiteers/plu nders worldwide is ruined US and world with your US war machines, you not even human bniut lowest of low on plane of humanity , grunting warring Scumbuckets! Have ahiney melon! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA BMWAHAHAHHHHAAAAA
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Here boy, have a gazelle haunch.
LMMFGDAO!!!!!!!!

Your ad hominem attacks are so pathetically predictable.
Go back to your Funk and Wagnell and get some new material. Your stuff is so old and stale, the mold on it has mold.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23614 Feb 11, 2013
Good evening ... I agree to agree with some of you especially on the soldier front as I am all American ... I support our soldiers as, for the most part, they are doing their jobs! I do not agree with the negativity thrown their way! So I agree to disagree on that part ... The name calling and innuendo on that front well ---> it goes without saying ... goodness!... I come back to another full metal jacket ... I'm watching "The Following" on t.v.... it's more interesting; then Hawaii 5-OH, The BIG Bang Theory at 10 Texas time on Fox ... yes, I'm easily amused, what can I say, LOL ... When I've recovered from my surgery I'll not be so sedentary, Glory glory hallelujah! haha ... Make peace within yourselves so you can make peace with each other! I'm out! Buh-bye! FC <3 ...

USA

#23615 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>You our US war-for-profiteers are ruining uS and world with our us WAr MACHINES, YOU MEAN FREEDOM TO plunder other nation resources, intellectuall Capital...! rEAD UP ! You stepped on US constitution with NDAA, Unwarranted Wiretsapping of Americans, CISPA and SOPA, Anti-protesting, Martial law... as all these ruined US and wahrt about trillion US war debts /year and Year on year war debts since Bushjr Admin. Did you know bushjr had been tried by the International War crime tribunal.
----
Education
Education in peace brings peace,
Education in love brings love,
Education in care brings care,
But education in war brings war to all mankind.
Edward Kofi Louis
LOOK MA, I CAN CUT AND PASTE TOO!!!!!!!!

And by the way, a piece of news, Israel is the one country in which everyone is pro-American, opposition and coalition alike. And I represent the entire people of Israel who say,'Thank you, America.'' And we're friends of America, and we're the only reliable allies of America in the Middle East.
Benjamin Netanyahu

George Washington’s Farewell Address, 1796:

Citizens, by birth or choice, of a common country, that country has a right to concentrate your affections. The name of American, which belongs to you in your national capacity, must always exalt the just pride of patriotism more than any appellation derived from local discriminations.

The Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed.

Lincoln’s Second Annual Address to Congress:

We say we are for the Union. The world will not forget that we say this. We know how to save the Union. The world knows we do know how to save it. We — even we here — hold the power, and bear the responsibility. In giving freedom to the slave, we assure freedom to the free — honorable alike in what we give, and what we preserve. We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.

John F. Kennedy’s Inaugural Address:

In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility—I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it—and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.
And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you—ask what you can do for your country.

Lincoln’s Second Inaugural:

With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation’s wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and a lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.

United States

#23616 Feb 11, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Here boy, have a gazelle haunch.
LMMFGDAO!!!!!!!!
Your ad hominem attacks are so pathetically predictable.
Go back to your Funk and Wagnell and get some new material. Your stuff is so old and stale, the mold on it has mold.
lol! LAUGH all you want US is morally AND FINANCIALLY BANKRUPTED --- AS MANY NATION BEGINNING TO DROP US DOLLAR AS RESERVE WORLD CURRENCY because our US keep on warring, bullying, killing, plundering ... and ruining thier nations. already over 179 nations had give the US the middle Fingber, laugh all you want, as other nations beginning to avoid. Did you ever learn from history of fall of (cORRUPTED AND gREEDY) eMPIRES: LIKE fALL OF aNCIENT ROME, TO MODERN DAY fAL OF bRITISH eMPIRE, wIEMER rEPUBLIC....?

United States

#23617 Feb 11, 2013
wOLFIE TAke a bite of red neck! ARoooooooOOOOOOooooooo!
No like gazelle from redneck!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23618 Feb 11, 2013
uIDIOTRACEMAKEPWORLDPEACE wrote:
Hey Wolfie ... good to see you again, I think lol ... Hipster's not all that bad and neither are you ... We all have some good in us ... and you know how long "fweep fweep", you and I have been around her 4 or 5 years and how much fun we had ... wish it was still the same ... but NOOOOOOOOOOOO we're here fighting ... well, I'm not ... nosiree bob, not me ... but hope life is treating you well and you find peace, too!

>>throws out a side of beef<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23619 Feb 11, 2013
Goodnight Jolly, Hipster and everyone ... t.v., Jax & PoohBear are calling me ... Laters! FC <3 ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min kent 692,178
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Tellthetruth 990,733
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min Jim-ca 47,344
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 hr Asslickerandrew 15
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Paul really is dead 476
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr Today In History 619,839
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 6 hr bksmoker 24
More from around the web