Kokopelli's Place, too

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23575 Feb 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
YGM -- I'm feeling chatty, this AM! LOL
And -- you got the names correct. Also add to the list: Walker & TX Ranger, for the grandkitties.
PURRR PURRR
:o )
Well, good to know my mind isn't completely mush, lol ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23576 Feb 10, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Hey FC I want to say I'm glad you're getting over your recent illness and I pretty much dropped it the other day. I don't agree with what Wolfe pup does in tearing up threads I /we start then acting all cute in here and it would be nice to have someone else's step up and say something to him like they have no problem doing to anyone else or even step in to a soldier thread sometime when he's going off and say something to him as everyone knows when he's posting, it would be nice to see, but I won't tear up this thread over it. I does bother me though to have any American pat a guy on the back who so blantly approves of, makes fun of and enjoys any aspect of American death, that's like saying thank you to Osama, that's the way I feel about it but I won't ruin your thread over it, I let it continue to ruin some of my threads instead.
BTW How does does Jolly know he's cutting and pasting anyway?
Good morning, Ricky ... I know what you mean, Ricky! All the words of "war mongering" this and that and such ... I don't like it either ... "killing babies and mothers" and this and that ... I think that is why I don't visit the soldier threads except for the songs and poems and the "GOOD" posts and I otherwise ignore the post I consider that of I consider that belong in the cesspool of negativity ... Wolfie and I go back to '07 or '08 and we had FUN! So, yes, beaker aka Jolly and I know him on a different level ... his political views are kept on those other threads, not on this one ... I totally understand your feelings and respect them as well ... I cannot control what other people write or where they write but I do respect our soldiers and I'm very patriotic and I detest those who down them ... But I try not to let those people IN MY HEAD! It's hard but I try ... Thanks for writing back and I hope you're having a great weekend! >>showing you a big smile and giving you a big old Texas hug<<
Love you, FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23577 Feb 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
Clarification: FC made the comment about Wolfie cutting & pasting.
yes, I've witnessed and I said it ... I don't like it but "it" happens ... not HERE, thank G_d and hope it stays that way ...

HAPPY SUNDAY!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23578 Feb 10, 2013
Ricky, you have good jokes ... how 'bout dropping a good one ... okay with the blond jokes ... no blond's here, LOL ...
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23579 Feb 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Ricky, you have good jokes ... how 'bout dropping a good one ... okay with the blond jokes ... no blond's here, LOL ...
Um, excuse me?! <points to blonde hair> LOL

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23580 Feb 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ...

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#23581 Feb 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it's not gray? lol

FC, sorry I got no jokes today I'm fresh out, but I'll drop you one next time I get one.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23582 Feb 10, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it's not gray? lol
FC, sorry I got no jokes today I'm fresh out, but I'll drop you one next time I get one.
It's cool, Ricky ... and for the record ... I don't like it when ANYBODY disses our soldiers ... and that means anybody ... I just want to remember the old days ... I don't have too good of a memory these days but I want to hold on to what I do remember ... I think the pup came on my thread, I can't be to sure of that or positive of it, but there were the words "war monger" so it's only suspect and it did upset me but I cannot point fingers since his name was not attached to the post ... I hope we're done with this for now ... no hard feelings ... You and me we go back a way ... Enjoy the rest of your afternoon / evening ... it's sunny and 70 out ... Love you just the same! FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23583 Feb 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Gal, you're a trooper and a fighter & strong ... I'd of taken you for a redhead, LOL J/K *wink*...

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23584 Feb 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, whatever! I like Wolfie, the fun guy that posts on THIS thread ... What goes on the other threads stays on the other threads ... two wrongs don't make a right ... what you've done here isn't very pretty! Jolly didn't ask for it AND this is my thread, too!(I think;)... Basically, what you've done is shown YOUR OTHER side ... and that other side should have it's own zip code! Hope you're happy!
P.S. I've been defending you PM's being sent to me right and left with the fights you've been having with M69, Judge-y Poo what's his name and the other person I can't remember because I don't read those read those threads; most of the time you have valid points and reasoning but sometimes I wonder if you are actually trying to make a point and/or if you are drilling for a nerve!... you detest trolls and sometimes you go on and on it seems you are becoming one!!! Unless you are already there! I don't think you want to be known as one so don't go there ... I think you said you can have a civil conversation without the name calling and the insults ... Live by what you say and have a good day!
It's 5am and it's raining! Yay, go fight win! yippee
Yeah, as long as he is nice to you and doesn’t troll YOUR thread, or befoul it with his hate filled posts, its all good. And anyone who dares to take him to task is the bad guy. He can come on MY thread and be as mean and despicable as he wants. He can go to Ricky’s thread and crap all over it and that is ok, as long as he treats YOUR thread with kid gloves. As long as he has a sanctuary here, he will retreat here and recharge his batteries. So that he can then go elsewhere and belittle those who support the men and women of the armed services. He will revile us and denigrate us and shower us with disgusting names, but that is ok, as long as he leaves YOUR thread alone. He can say anything he wants against the service men and women and the veterans, as long as he plays his stupid tricks on YOUR thread. He is a disgusting evil little prick and I have nothing but contempt for him.

I don’t need nor ask for anyone to defend me. I post civilly until I am attacked. Then I reply in kind. I aint a Christian, turning the other cheek just gets both of them slapped. Those cowards who PM you, have never done so to me, because they know they are wrong. M69 can post again and again and again with the same old tired lines, but if I do it, I am drilling for a nerve huh. I am not surprised that you take Tallies side, since he has never been mean to you, never fouled your thread and he is a lawyer too. I guess since I am considered a troll, then RH can use his admin connection to get my posts pulled.

and of course, once you have vented your spleen, I am supposed to just roll over like a good boy and not reply. Just take my tongue lashing and shut up.

USA

#23585 Feb 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
This is BS. Redneck hippie is a troll and is being aided by his little buddy RickyF. You 2 are frustrated that you cannot control what Wolfie posts, so you're sniffing around koko's trying to pin the blame on Jolly. WTH???? You can't stand peace & quiet on the koko's thread, so you have to barge in here & start up with your accusations?
PFFFT!!!!!! The old saying holds true in this situation:
"You can't eat with a pig,
Just as you can't reason with an idiot."
Idiots!!!!!!!!!!
I never tried to pin his posts on you, but, he uses this as a sanctuary and you aid and abet him in that, so I don't care what you think of me or my contempt for the punk. If he was on fire, I wouldn't even pizz on him.
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23586 Feb 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Gal, you're a trooper and a fighter & strong ... I'd of taken you for a redhead, LOL J/K *wink*...
Strawberry blonde is close to being a redhead.

:o )

And right back atchya, re: being a trooper/fighter and strong!
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23587 Feb 10, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I never tried to pin his posts on you, but, he uses this as a sanctuary and you aid and abet him in that, so I don't care what you think of me or my contempt for the punk. If he was on fire, I wouldn't even pizz on him.
Considering the enormous amount of hatred that you're harboring, it's only a matter of time before you IMPLODE (based on the notion that hatred leaves an individual empty/devoid of any worthwhile substance).

I can wait.

USA

#23588 Feb 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering the enormous amount of hatred that you're harboring, it's only a matter of time before you IMPLODE (based on the notion that hatred leaves an individual empty/devoid of any worthwhile substance).
I can wait.
That is amusing, coming from the queen of hate and bitterness.
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23589 Feb 10, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
That is amusing, coming from the queen of hate and bitterness.
Nah. We took a vote & it's unanimous: You're the only QUEEN here.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23590 Feb 11, 2013
Good afternoon ... it's raining like the dickens ... well, it did for about 15 minutes and ran off to the ENE ... it's about 60 ... ever just want to throw your hands up in the air and just say I agree to disagree ... well, that's what I'm doing now and that makes me the bigger and better person I suppose ... I don't want to be at odds with anyone especially one I consider to be a friend ... best just to disagree and leave it at that ... the name calling just really threw me off guard with the C word and the hag word ... I'm still at awe at that ... I just never expected that ... >>shakes my head<<

strawberry blond huh? Well, that's close to a redhead, LOL ... I've been told I must've been a blond in a former life ... Rotor just calls me an airhead or space cadet ... I think he's right on all 3 counts, LOL ...

anyway, I'm done with all this drama ... let's just get back to normal ... having fun ... woot woot!...

USA

#23591 Feb 11, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good afternoon ... it's raining like the dickens ... well, it did for about 15 minutes and ran off to the ENE ... it's about 60 ... ever just want to throw your hands up in the air and just say I agree to disagree ... well, that's what I'm doing now and that makes me the bigger and better person I suppose ... I don't want to be at odds with anyone especially one I consider to be a friend ... best just to disagree and leave it at that ... the name calling just really threw me off guard with the C word and the hag word ... I'm still at awe at that ... I just never expected that ... >>shakes my head<<
strawberry blond huh? Well, that's close to a redhead, LOL ... I've been told I must've been a blond in a former life ... Rotor just calls me an airhead or space cadet ... I think he's right on all 3 counts, LOL ...
anyway, I'm done with all this drama ... let's just get back to normal ... having fun ... woot woot!...
But it is alright for your "friend" to call me a boytoy of another man, thereby implying that I am gay. Also, I did not call her the c word, I asked how she would like it if i used that word to describe her, and stated that I would not wallow in her filth by doing so. The rest I said and stand by. I even let her have the last word, then she brings me into a post to Ricky, then i let her have the last word again and again she brings me into a post to Ricky. So, how many times do I get chastised for trying to walk away, only to be slammed again.
I'm out, have fun all by yourselves.
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23592 Feb 11, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
But it is alright for your "friend" to call me a boytoy of another man, thereby implying that I am gay. Also, I did not call her the c word, I asked how she would like it if i used that word to describe her, and stated that I would not wallow in her filth by doing so. The rest I said and stand by. I even let her have the last word, then she brings me into a post to Ricky, then i let her have the last word again and again she brings me into a post to Ricky. So, how many times do I get chastised for trying to walk away, only to be slammed again.
I'm out, have fun all by yourselves.
This is the funniest post you've made yet! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You started this whole mess and now you're crying that you're being unfairly treated.

Well, you made your bed so now sleep in it.

You've got the filthiest mouth and unrealistic expectations of "no response" from someone you've verbally attacked.

Stick that in your "peace" pipe & smoke it.
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23593 Feb 11, 2013
Pet Peeve: People who claim to be "peace loving", yet who display battleaxe behavior. Behold: Redneck hippie dipsh!t.

<rolls eyes>

USA

#23594 Feb 11, 2013
Jolly wrote:
Pet Peeve: People who claim to be "peace loving", yet who display battleaxe behavior. Behold: Redneck hippie dipsh!t.
<rolls eyes>
Kiss my azz, maybe some one will befriend your bipolar azz, but not anyone with a brain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min doug 638,115
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Joe Fortuna 30,319
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min Malone 617,993
News Next Story: Michael Jackson's Undying Love for ... (Jul '09) 38 min Sad Wings of Destiny 73
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min Hillary 2016 181,967
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,559
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Bongo 968,922
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 43,941
More from around the web