SNOW: Gotta love it.

:o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23556 Feb 9, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I had an epiphany earlier. The reason you are defending wolfie so vigorously is that he is one of if not your only friend. You are a bitter lonely old woman, so anyone who is willing to accept your eccentricities is a valuable commodity. Even if he/it is a waste of breathable air.
HEY-NUK-CHA! Enough! WTH? Jolly and I know Wolfie for years and on a different level ... Good God! I know what Wolfie does with his copy/paste ... and do I agree with it? NO! But do I agree with what you/yall are doing now? here? NO! Jesus Joseph and Mary!... I don't want to read this stuff and neither does anyone else ... What did Jolly do to you, RH? NOTHING! Just because she KNOWS Wolfie and they are friends? And Ricky? WTH? Come on you guys, let us just have fun like we used to without being a downer on a Saturday night! AND Jolly has a friend in me! Make up your own thread Wolfie/Redneck Hippie Fight Thread and leave us alone! This is my other place of refuge and I like peace ... I thought you were about peace ... you make threads about peace and wear peace t-shirts and stuff ... don't make me mad! I'm frowning right now and I'm not very happy so I'm signing off ... talk to you tomorrow!:(

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23557 Feb 9, 2013
>>throws Wolfie a gazelle for dinner<<
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23558 Feb 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY-NUK-CHA! Enough! WTH? Jolly and I know Wolfie for years and on a different level ... Good God! I know what Wolfie does with his copy/paste ... and do I agree with it? NO! But do I agree with what you/yall are doing now? here? NO! Jesus Joseph and Mary!... I don't want to read this stuff and neither does anyone else ... What did Jolly do to you, RH? NOTHING! Just because she KNOWS Wolfie and they are friends? And Ricky? WTH? Come on you guys, let us just have fun like we used to without being a downer on a Saturday night! AND Jolly has a friend in me! Make up your own thread Wolfie/Redneck Hippie Fight Thread and leave us alone! This is my other place of refuge and I like peace ... I thought you were about peace ... you make threads about peace and wear peace t-shirts and stuff ... don't make me mad! I'm frowning right now and I'm not very happy so I'm signing off ... talk to you tomorrow!:(
Thanks.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23559 Feb 9, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
WHATEVER.

You say that you support the men and women who have or are serving in the armed services of the United States, yet you stand behind a waste of breathable air who has nothing but contempt for those same men and women.

WHATEVER

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23560 Feb 10, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
WHATEVER.
You say that you support the men and women who have or are serving in the armed services of the United States, yet you stand behind a waste of breathable air who has nothing but contempt for those same men and women.
WHATEVER
yeah, whatever! I like Wolfie, the fun guy that posts on THIS thread ... What goes on the other threads stays on the other threads ... two wrongs don't make a right ... what you've done here isn't very pretty! Jolly didn't ask for it AND this is my thread, too!(I think;)... Basically, what you've done is shown YOUR OTHER side ... and that other side should have it's own zip code! Hope you're happy!

P.S. I've been defending you PM's being sent to me right and left with the fights you've been having with M69, Judge-y Poo what's his name and the other person I can't remember because I don't read those read those threads; most of the time you have valid points and reasoning but sometimes I wonder if you are actually trying to make a point and/or if you are drilling for a nerve!... you detest trolls and sometimes you go on and on it seems you are becoming one!!! Unless you are already there! I don't think you want to be known as one so don't go there ... I think you said you can have a civil conversation without the name calling and the insults ... Live by what you say and have a good day!

It's 5am and it's raining! Yay, go fight win! yippee

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23561 Feb 10, 2013
Okay, let me start over ... Good morning ... I apologize for my provoked, yet sudden child-like outburst ... it's not like me ... most the time I keep ^^^^^thoughts like that to myself ... I'm not a 7th grader in junior high ... I do NOT like to see the back-biting and fighting, it upsets me and I know that is a well-known fact! I hope my apologies are accepted ... can't say it will never happen again ... what do they say, "never say never" LOL ... I thought about this after the last 2 hours I have been posting back and forth with one of my "mentors" of topix on several threads, back and forth AND HAVE BEEN HAVING FUN! the whole crux of why I am on here on T/S, O/B and Other ---> to have fun, not to let anyone aggravate me ... so that's on me! No one upsets me unless I let them ... so poof ---> it's gone ... I'm happy again .... carry on! Enjoy the day!

Peace, Love and Happiness ~ FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23562 Feb 10, 2013
Have fun at the breakfast, Hipster!...
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23563 Feb 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
... Jolly didn't ask for it AND this is my thread, too!(I think;)
Yup, this thread was formed as a partnership, between us and it remains so.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23564 Feb 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, this thread was formed as a partnership, between us and it remains so.
Good morning, Jolly ... Been watching CBS Sunday Morning ... I loved it when Charles Kuralt was the host ... Miss that man ... actually woke up in time for it ... I like 60 Minutes, too! Love me some Anderson Cooper ... Ever since I saw him covering Katrina and saw tears in his eyes ... a reporter with tears in his eyes ... never seen that since Walter Cronkite and Prez Kennedy ... Makes them real ... otherwise, the other reporters mostly there for a paycheck ... like robots! IMHO, for what that is worth, lol ...

How are you this morning? My neck and back are saying, "step away from the computer", LOL ... D, Tito, Kippy, Joe-y, Moose-y? the neighbors critters, LOL ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23565 Feb 10, 2013
did I name them all correctly? hahaha, I have to keep up with my neighbor's, too ... I'm confused ... CBS is talking about MUZAK, lol ... that was sooooooo yester-YEAR, hahaha

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23566 Feb 10, 2013
FYI: Muzak founded 80 years ago ...

lady being interviewed: Now:... "that's not Muzak, Muzak puts you to sleep" LOL

funny how music has changed in elevators, offices and such ...

Man, I need to get out more, hahahaha

7560 ... whoo-hoo, another straight!...
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23567 Feb 10, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
FYI: Muzak founded 80 years ago ...
lady being interviewed: Now:... "that's not Muzak, Muzak puts you to sleep" LOL
funny how music has changed in elevators, offices and such ...
Man, I need to get out more, hahahaha
7560 ... whoo-hoo, another straight!...
YGM -- I'm feeling chatty, this AM! LOL

And -- you got the names correct. Also add to the list: Walker & TX Ranger, for the grandkitties.

PURRR PURRR

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#23568 Feb 10, 2013
Hey FC I want to say I'm glad you're getting over your recent illness and I pretty much dropped it the other day. I don't agree with what Wolfe pup does in tearing up threads I /we start then acting all cute in here and it would be nice to have someone else's step up and say something to him like they have no problem doing to anyone else or even step in to a soldier thread sometime when he's going off and say something to him as everyone knows when he's posting, it would be nice to see, but I won't tear up this thread over it. I does bother me though to have any American pat a guy on the back who so blantly approves of, makes fun of and enjoys any aspect of American death, that's like saying thank you to Osama, that's the way I feel about it but I won't ruin your thread over it, I let it continue to ruin some of my threads instead.

BTW How does does Jolly know he's cutting and pasting anyway?
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23569 Feb 10, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Hey FC I want to say I'm glad you're getting over your recent illness and I pretty much dropped it the other day. I don't agree with what Wolfe pup does in tearing up threads I /we start then acting all cute in here and it would be nice to have someone else's step up and say something to him like they have no problem doing to anyone else or even step in to a soldier thread sometime when he's going off and say something to him as everyone knows when he's posting, it would be nice to see, but I won't tear up this thread over it. I does bother me though to have any American pat a guy on the back who so blantly approves of, makes fun of and enjoys any aspect of American death, that's like saying thank you to Osama, that's the way I feel about it but I won't ruin your thread over it, I let it continue to ruin some of my threads instead.
BTW How does does Jolly know he's cutting and pasting anyway?
Who said that "Jolly know he's cutting...."???? FC made that comment, not me. You're not pinning what ANY OTHER POSTER SAYS on me, so forgetaboutit. Geez...
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23570 Feb 10, 2013
Clarification: FC made the comment about Wolfie cutting & pasting.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23571 Feb 10, 2013
This is BS. Redneck hippie is a troll and is being aided by his little buddy RickyF. You 2 are frustrated that you cannot control what Wolfie posts, so you're sniffing around koko's trying to pin the blame on Jolly. WTH???? You can't stand peace & quiet on the koko's thread, so you have to barge in here & start up with your accusations?

PFFFT!!!!!! The old saying holds true in this situation:

"You can't eat with a pig,
Just as you can't reason with an idiot."

Idiots!!!!!!!!!!

Vincit qui se vincit

#23572 Feb 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said that "Jolly know he's cutting...."???? FC made that comment, not me. You're not pinning what ANY OTHER POSTER SAYS on me, so forgetaboutit. Geez...
Easy now, I simply asked a question. Lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#23573 Feb 10, 2013
Jolly wrote:
This is BS. Redneck hippie is a troll and is being aided by his little buddy RickyF. You 2 are frustrated that you cannot control what Wolfie posts, so you're sniffing around koko's trying to pin the blame on Jolly. WTH???? You can't stand peace & quiet on the koko's thread, so you have to barge in here & start up with your accusations?
PFFFT!!!!!! The old saying holds true in this situation:
"You can't eat with a pig,
Just as you can't reason with an idiot."
Idiots!!!!!!!!!!
Peace and quite was right, this thread was dead for months before I started dropping in a few posts lol.

In my post earlier today I never called names or SCREAMED in caps.

Anyway I was and I am done with that

Vincit qui se vincit

#23574 Feb 10, 2013
It is what it is and that's going to be the downfall of America one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ROCCO 738,786
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min yon 3,072
Sexual Orientation is NOT a Choice 7 min andet1987 70
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 9 min Innocent Holy dr ... 601,019
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min KiMare 227,416
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 min andet1987 5,363
Word association game (Aug '08) 13 min Bev Jamison 53,299
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Anthony MN 542,131
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr JudgeNJury 259,231
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 9 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••