Kokopelli's Place, too

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23537 Feb 6, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
For a eunuch, you talk pretty big. LOL
Did you have to look that up in your Funk and Wagnall, or do you have enough close personal experience with such person, that the word is ever present on your mind.

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#23538 Feb 6, 2013
Jolly wrote:
Apparently the crew still thinks they can pick & choose who can and cannot post on topix. Well: PFFFT! As if that will ever stop people from exercising their right to free speech. Just because a crewbie doesn't agree with what others are posting, doesn't give them permission to terminate those posts.
GET OVER YOURSELVES, crew. Your arrogance is showing. LOL
What crew? lol

It's just me now, I'm the last crewbie standing!

(I'm hard headed I guess lol)
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23539 Feb 6, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have to look that up in your Funk and Wagnall, or do you have enough close personal experience with such person, that the word is ever present on your mind.
BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Only when I'm posting with you does that term come to mind. Only you.

:o )

Vincit qui se vincit

#23540 Feb 6, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you doing this? I'm remaining neutral in this debate. To imply that I'm un-American just because I say that Wolfie has the same right to the 1st Ammendment to our Constitution that YOU & I have, is ludicrous.
You & your boytoy Redneck Hippie are just looking to start a fight with me here. QUIT IT.
Why don't you 2 go find a room somewhere? Geez
I make 1 post agreeing with redneck and now were sleeping together? WTF! lol

Anyway Wolfie is as we say and that's a fact and he's probably getting paid to post on topix?

BTW, why doesn't Wolfie ever stop in to help you? I never could understand that?

8888...I WIN! I'll buy a boat to ship Wolfie out of the country.

Vincit qui se vincit

#23541 Feb 6, 2013
Jolly wrote:
And Ricky -- You're just happy to feed this fire. What a sad little man you must be in the RW, if chiding a little old lady is what gets you your jollies [pun intended].
Geez
All I did was agree with RH, why can't you just accept that instead of sparking the fire?

Got to work so later guys!
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23542 Feb 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I make 1 post agreeing with redneck and now were sleeping together? WTF! lol
Anyway Wolfie is as we say and that's a fact and he's probably getting paid to post on topix?
BTW, why doesn't Wolfie ever stop in to help you? I never could understand that?
8888...I WIN! I'll buy a boat to ship Wolfie out of the country.
"No help" is the way our friend operates. Sound familiar?

I'm used to it, by now.
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23543 Feb 6, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>All I did was agree with RH, why can't you just accept that instead of sparking the fire?
Got to work so later guys!
I'm only doing what you always do.

USA

#23544 Feb 6, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Only when I'm posting with you does that term come to mind. Only you.
SURE, I believe it comes from personal, intimate experience with some one of that ilk. That experience keeps the bubbling to the surface.
Hmmmmmmmm, maybe, just maybe, the eunuch is you, after all, you can hide anything in the virtual world. Maybe that's why you opened a virtual bar, to attract someone that would accept you for who you really are.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23545 Feb 6, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
SURE, I believe it comes from personal, intimate experience with some one of that ilk. That experience keeps the bubbling to the surface.
Hmmmmmmmm, maybe, just maybe, the eunuch is you, after all, you can hide anything in the virtual world. Maybe that's why you opened a virtual bar, to attract someone that would accept you for who you really are.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh hippie, are you propositioning me? HAHAHAHA

USA

#23546 Feb 6, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hippie, are you propositioning me? HAHAHAHA
Nope, not even if I was desperate. If I need it, I always have my trusty right hand. It is infinitely better than some wizened up ole witch with a loose mouth.Besides, i wouldn't dream of coming between you and your unique eunuch.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23547 Feb 6, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not even if I was desperate. If I need it, I always have my trusty right hand. It is infinitely better than some wizened up ole witch with a loose mouth.Besides, i wouldn't dream of coming between you and your unique eunuch.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This isn't the 14th century. Women today aren't expected to take crap from men anymore. Get over yourself. And for crying out loud: TAKE A BATH, WILL YA?! PPPP UUUU!!

EW....
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23548 Feb 6, 2013
OK, swapping insults here has been "something" (kind of inane, actually). Break time is over. Smell ya later, hipster.

HA

USA

#23549 Feb 6, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't the 14th century. Women today aren't expected to take crap from men anymore. Get over yourself. And for crying out loud: TAKE A BATH, WILL YA?! PPPP UUUU!!
EW....
Are you implying that you are a woman. I kinda doubt it, after all, how do we really know who any one is in the cyber world. You are probably a fat balding sweaty transsexual with issues of self esteem due to your lack of social skills.
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23550 Feb 6, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying that you are a woman. I kinda doubt it, after all, how do we really know who any one is in the cyber world. You are probably a fat balding sweaty transsexual with issues of self esteem due to your lack of social skills.
No, that's YOU looking at yourself in a mirror. LOL

Conversing with you is like poking an angry boar with a long stick. All one gets in return are grunts and growls. Funnier than hell!

USA

#23551 Feb 6, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's YOU looking at yourself in a mirror. LOL
Conversing with you is like poking an angry boar with a long stick. All one gets in return are grunts and growls. Funnier than hell!
\Thought you were done for the day, after all, break time is over. LOL
I know you are, but what am I BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23552 Feb 6, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
\Thought you were done for the day, after all, break time is over. LOL
I know you are, but what am I BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHA
That was just a look-see, before I left to run errands. DOH! LOL

USA

#23553 Feb 6, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
That was just a look-see, before I left to run errands. DOH! LOL
I had an epiphany earlier. The reason you are defending wolfie so vigorously is that he is one of if not your only friend. You are a bitter lonely old woman, so anyone who is willing to accept your eccentricities is a valuable commodity. Even if he/it is a waste of breathable air.
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23554 Feb 6, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I had an epiphany earlier. The reason you are defending wolfie so vigorously is that he is one of if not your only friend. You are a bitter lonely old woman, so anyone who is willing to accept your eccentricities is a valuable commodity. Even if he/it is a waste of breathable air.
Nope. Wrong on all accounts. But thanks for playing!

So why are you still so attentive? Seems like the last thing you'd want to spend your precious time on is an old hag, correct? HA
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23555 Feb 9, 2013
SNOW: Gotta love it.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23556 Feb 9, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY-NUK-CHA! Enough! WTH? Jolly and I know Wolfie for years and on a different level ... Good God! I know what Wolfie does with his copy/paste ... and do I agree with it? NO! But do I agree with what you/yall are doing now? here? NO! Jesus Joseph and Mary!... I don't want to read this stuff and neither does anyone else ... What did Jolly do to you, RH? NOTHING! Just because she KNOWS Wolfie and they are friends? And Ricky? WTH? Come on you guys, let us just have fun like we used to without being a downer on a Saturday night! AND Jolly has a friend in me! Make up your own thread Wolfie/Redneck Hippie Fight Thread and leave us alone! This is my other place of refuge and I like peace ... I thought you were about peace ... you make threads about peace and wear peace t-shirts and stuff ... don't make me mad! I'm frowning right now and I'm not very happy so I'm signing off ... talk to you tomorrow!:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Travesty 51,886
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min nanoanomaly 991,964
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min kent 693,221
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 56 min Peter Ross 445,981
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 1 hr __The Clown Master__ 2,470
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Tony 6,736
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr WelbyMD 15
More from around the web