Comments
22,881 - 22,900 of 23,936 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 29

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23515 Feb 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>But the strange thing is, those idiots mainly only post on the soldier threads?
Except Horse Manure, he has followed me to every thread I have posted on. He is my personal stalker troll. I feel sooooooo wanted. LMFAO
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23516 Feb 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>But the strange thing is, those idiots mainly only post on the soldier threads?
What's with your buddy Redneck? He must think he's a bloodhound, sniffing around looking for wolves. LOL Too bad he's barking up the wrong thread.

LONG LIVE GRAYBOXERS! I prefer PINK, though...

;o )

USA

#23517 Feb 1, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with your buddy Redneck? He must think he's a bloodhound, sniffing around looking for wolves. LOL Too bad he's barking up the wrong thread.
LONG LIVE GRAYBOXERS! I prefer PINK, though...
;o )
Whats the matter, can't handle the fact that I have the same right to post anywhere I choose, just like your troll friend.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23518 Feb 1, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the matter, can't handle the fact that I have the same right to post anywhere I choose, just like your troll friend.
That's the thing -- you claim your "right" to post anywhere you choose, yet you complain when my friend posts. And, then you come over here & start whining about it, AS IF I have any control over what other posters say.

Do you see how ridiculous you're sounding?

USA

#23519 Feb 1, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the thing -- you claim your "right" to post anywhere you choose, yet you complain when my friend posts. And, then you come over here & start whining about it, AS IF I have any control over what other posters say.
Do you see how ridiculous you're sounding?
I wasn't the one defending your troll friends right to post anything it wants, anywhere it wants. You did that, I just went with it.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23520 Feb 1, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't the one defending your troll friends right to post anything it wants, anywhere it wants. You did that, I just went with it.
When you made the following comment that started our conversation here, you prompted my defense. You didn't "just [go] with it", you initiated this discussion. Why did you feel the need to tattle on him? What response were you hoping to get?
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Except when he is on the soldier threads, then he is a complete azz. he can't string together a coherent sentence and belittles everyone who disagrees with him. He denigrates America and all she stands for, cuts and pastes multiple post drivel railing against America and is a complete fool.

USA

#23521 Feb 1, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
When you made the following comment that started our conversation here, you prompted my defense. You didn't "just [go] with it", you initiated this discussion. Why did you feel the need to tattle on him? What response were you hoping to get?
<quoted text>
Just wanting to expose the nutcase for what it is, not some friendly lil wolf, but a person with a serious hatred for America and her military. And an obsession with with conspiracies perpetrated by the government and the military. You should try reading some of his drivel, maybe you can make sense of it, the rest of us can't.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23522 Feb 1, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wanting to expose the nutcase for what it is, not some friendly lil wolf, but a person with a serious hatred for America and her military. And an obsession with with conspiracies perpetrated by the government and the military. You should try reading some of his drivel, maybe you can make sense of it, the rest of us can't.
So your strategy is to bully anyone who doesn't fight alongside you? Yeah, good luck with that. You cannot stop another person from stating their views, just as others can't stop you from expressing yours.

This is a old, chewed up bone. There's no more meat on it.

USA

#23523 Feb 1, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
So your strategy is to bully anyone who doesn't fight alongside you? Yeah, good luck with that. You cannot stop another person from stating their views, just as others can't stop you from expressing yours.
This is a old, chewed up bone. There's no more meat on it.
You see it as bullying, I see it as trying to open the eyes of someone who will not see.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23524 Feb 1, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You see it as bullying, I see it as trying to open the eyes of someone who will not see.
And that's your opinion.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#23525 Feb 5, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree with RH and Jolly what does that say about you as an American?

Freedom of speech is one thing but backing up someone who laughs in the face of people losing family members fighting for this country, the country that gives you freedom to hump the backside of cute little Wolfie pup is another.

That doesn't bother you just a little? At all?
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23526 Feb 5, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I have to agree with RH and Jolly what does that say about you as an American?
Freedom of speech is one thing but backing up someone who laughs in the face of people losing family members fighting for this country, the country that gives you freedom to hump the backside of cute little Wolfie pup is another.
That doesn't bother you just a little? At all?
Why are you doing this? I'm remaining neutral in this debate. To imply that I'm un-American just because I say that Wolfie has the same right to the 1st Ammendment to our Constitution that YOU & I have, is ludicrous.

You & your boytoy Redneck Hippie are just looking to start a fight with me here. QUIT IT.

Why don't you 2 go find a room somewhere? Geez

Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23527 Feb 5, 2013
Apparently the crew still thinks they can pick & choose who can and cannot post on topix. Well: PFFFT! As if that will ever stop people from exercising their right to free speech. Just because a crewbie doesn't agree with what others are posting, doesn't give them permission to terminate those posts.

GET OVER YOURSELVES, crew. Your arrogance is showing. LOL

USA

#23528 Feb 5, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you doing this? I'm remaining neutral in this debate. To imply that I'm un-American just because I say that Wolfie has the same right to the 1st Ammendment to our Constitution that YOU & I have, is ludicrous.
You & your boytoy Redneck Hippie are just looking to start a fight with me here. QUIT IT.
Why don't you 2 go find a room somewhere? Geez
typical response. Don't like my post, so you use derogatory language to describe me. Should I call you a c@nt, would that make the issue any better. No it would not, it would just bring me down into the sewer wit you, so I don't resort to those kind of childish antics. Grow up and learn how to discuss things instead of just slinging insults.
I had said my piece and was leaving it alone, and yet you insist on dragging it on and on and on. Admit it, you enjoy the drama and at least it gets some more posts on this dead thread.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23529 Feb 5, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
typical response. Don't like my post, so you use derogatory language to describe me. Should I call you a c@nt, would that make the issue any better. No it would not, it would just bring me down into the sewer wit you, so I don't resort to those kind of childish antics. Grow up and learn how to discuss things instead of just slinging insults.
I had said my piece and was leaving it alone, and yet you insist on dragging it on and on and on. Admit it, you enjoy the drama and at least it gets some more posts on this dead thread.
Typical Redneck hippie. You can dish it out, yet can't take it.

You started this latest row, and now are crying "foul".

Sticks and stones, chump.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23530 Feb 5, 2013
Look who I'm talking to: A used-up, dried up WAR MONGER, who has nothing better to do with the last years of his life than to start arguments. ha What a waste of time.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23531 Feb 5, 2013
And Ricky -- You're just happy to feed this fire. What a sad little man you must be in the RW, if chiding a little old lady is what gets you your jollies [pun intended].

Geez

USA

#23532 Feb 5, 2013
Jolly wrote:
Look who I'm talking to: A used-up, dried up WAR MONGER, who has nothing better to do with the last years of his life than to start arguments. ha What a waste of time.
How pathetic. I even let you have the last word, but that aint good enough for a dried up old hag. You insist on throwing more cr@p at the walls. I was even told to leave you alone, so I was going to. If you want a flame war you old biddy, then bring it on, remember, i aint JUST a hippie, I'm a redneck too and I don't mind a dirty fight. My folks raised me not to fight with or hit a lady, but when it is obvious that the person is not a lady, then all bets are off.
This war monger is just gettin warmed up.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23533 Feb 5, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
How pathetic. I even let you have the last word, but that aint good enough for a dried up old hag. You insist on throwing more cr@p at the walls. I was even told to leave you alone, so I was going to. If you want a flame war you old biddy, then bring it on, remember, i aint JUST a hippie, I'm a redneck too and I don't mind a dirty fight. My folks raised me not to fight with or hit a lady, but when it is obvious that the person is not a lady, then all bets are off.
Yeah, right. "I'm rubber and you're glue."

Signed -- The Old Hag

HA
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23534 Feb 6, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW: Thanks for making this threat PUBLIC.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Neelakaran 5,363
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min lil whispers 600,152
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min sweets2360 733,764
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 539,420
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 226,516
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Dr_Zorderz 258,147
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 15 min Pipebomb 68
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Jim Justice 118,092
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••