Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23494 Jan 30, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>5 years and Wolf pup hasn't changed a bit? lol
Huh? I guess not. Wolfie is still the sweet, ferocious carnivore he's always been!

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23495 Jan 30, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? I guess not. Wolfie is still the sweet, ferocious carnivore he's always been!
Except when he is on the soldier threads, then he is a complete azz. he can't string together a coherent sentence and belittles everyone who disagrees with him. He denigrates America and all she stands for, cuts and pastes multiple post drivel railing against America and is a complete fool.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23496 Jan 30, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Except when he is on the soldier threads, then he is a complete azz. he can't string together a coherent sentence and belittles everyone who disagrees with him. He denigrates America and all she stands for, cuts and pastes multiple post drivel railing against America and is a complete fool.
Was I talking to you? I THINK NOT. Go peddle your BS elsewhere, bud.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23497 Jan 30, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I talking to you? I THINK NOT. Go peddle your BS elsewhere, bud.
Whats the matter, truth hurts huh, your "friend" is a nut case
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23498 Jan 30, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats the matter, truth hurts huh, your "friend" is a nut case
And he's still my friend, whereas you are just a nutcase.

Don't talk to me.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23499 Jan 30, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
And he's still my friend, whereas you are just a nutcase.
Don't talk to me.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
whatever chickie
lol
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23500 Jan 31, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
whatever chickie
lol
And that's MS. Chickie, bud.

The joke's on you, when & if you ever find out the true identity of Wolfie. I can't wait.

BWA.HA.HA.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23501 Jan 31, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's MS. Chickie, bud.
The joke's on you, when & if you ever find out the true identity of Wolfie. I can't wait.
BWA.HA.HA.
I could care less who he is, all I care about is the fact that he has squated on my thread dedicated to thanking the men and women of the armed services, he has squated on Ricky's thread dedicated to the same. He has ranted and raved and posted nothing but negative cut and paste garbage about the men and women of the United States military, against America and against those who support the troops and the ideals of America. Maybe I should liven up this dead thread by cutting and pasting his drivel over here. How would you like page after page after page of his vile tripe spewed on your page.
Your "friend" is a despicable human being and I have nothing but contempt for it.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23502 Jan 31, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less who he is, all I care about is the fact that he has squated on my thread dedicated to thanking the men and women of the armed services, he has squated on Ricky's thread dedicated to the same. He has ranted and raved and posted nothing but negative cut and paste garbage about the men and women of the United States military, against America and against those who support the troops and the ideals of America. Maybe I should liven up this dead thread by cutting and pasting his drivel over here. How would you like page after page after page of his vile tripe spewed on your page.
Your "friend" is a despicable human being and I have nothing but contempt for it.
Are you 100% that Wolfie is a "he"?
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23503 Jan 31, 2013
typo -- that should have read "Are you 100% certain..."

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23504 Jan 31, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you 100% that Wolfie is a "he"?
I aint even sure that UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE / wolfie is even human, nor do I care what gender IT is. It is a pathetic nuisance and regardless of who's "friend" it is, I detest it.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23505 Jan 31, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I aint even sure that UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE / wolfie is even human, nor do I care what gender IT is. It is a pathetic nuisance and regardless of who's "friend" it is, I detest it.
Well ROOTY TOOT TOOT, good for you.

Now go away.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#23506 Jan 31, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I aint even sure that UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE / wolfie is even human, nor do I care what gender IT is. It is a pathetic nuisance and regardless of who's "friend" it is, I detest it.
What I don't understand is how Topix allows such anti-American sentiment, especially on the 9/11 threads?

I understand them wanting controversy, but not to that extent. let them say their peace, fine but it's been years and still going?

Another thing I can't understand is how we American's get bumped off threads and shown the door over MUCH less than they do and they NEVER get booted as far as I can tell? It's like Topix is paying them?

It's very aggravating! You can report them but it does nothing?

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23507 Jan 31, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ROOTY TOOT TOOT, good for you.
Now go away.
Aggravating isn't it, when someone comes to "your' thread and makes a nuisance of themselves. Just like your "friend" does to Ricky and I. How does it feel, makes you mad doesn't it. Makes you feel impotent cause you can't do a d@mn thing about it.
That's how we feel.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
how bout a hiney melon AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23508 Jan 31, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>What I don't understand is how Topix allows such anti-American sentiment, especially on the 9/11 threads?
I understand them wanting controversy, but not to that extent. let them say their peace, fine but it's been years and still going?
Another thing I can't understand is how we American's get bumped off threads and shown the door over MUCH less than they do and they NEVER get booted as far as I can tell? It's like Topix is paying them?
It's very aggravating! You can report them but it does nothing?
Like I said before, I think that some of them may be Topix admins, masquerading as grey boxers, to keep the post count up and generate more ad revenue.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23509 Jan 31, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggravating isn't it, when someone comes to "your' thread and makes a nuisance of themselves. Just like your "friend" does to Ricky and I. How does it feel, makes you mad doesn't it. Makes you feel impotent cause you can't do a d@mn thing about it.
That's how we feel.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA
how bout a hiney melon AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The truth of this matter is that you haven't found a way to make Wolfie, or anyone else for that matter, STHU when they say things that go against your opinions/beliefs. So what does Redneck hippie do? You take it upon yourself to bully anyone that doesn't fight alongside you. That's it. I said it: YOU, Redneck hippie are a BULLY. WAH WAH WAH.

I'm sitting here, minding my own business, enjoying the occasional pleasant comment made here by other posters, and along comes Redneck hippie, spouting off because he can't stop Wolfie from exercising HIS freedom of speech. WHAT do you expect to accoplish coming here & being a whiny NAG to me?! HA! All I have to do is ignore you & maybe, JUST MAYBE you'll get bored & go away. But no. You like being a PITA to me, because I will usually respond. Ah well... You've got my response for today -- are you happy now? BWAHAHAHAHA No skin off my nose, bud. I've got a few extra minutes to spare, spanking you here.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23510 Jan 31, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, I think that some of them may be Topix admins, masquerading as grey boxers, to keep the post count up and generate more ad revenue.
Are you enjoying the attention? Bullies, like you, just want the attention. Frankly, I don't see the appeal, but hey, if that's how you get your jollies (pun intended), then go for it.

LOL It's nice to know I'm LOVED. hahahahahha

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

#23511 Jan 31, 2013
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth of this matter is that you haven't found a way to make Wolfie, or anyone else for that matter, STHU when they say things that go against your opinions/beliefs. So what does Redneck hippie do? You take it upon yourself to bully anyone that doesn't fight alongside you. That's it. I said it: YOU, Redneck hippie are a BULLY. WAH WAH WAH.
I'm sitting here, minding my own business, enjoying the occasional pleasant comment made here by other posters, and along comes Redneck hippie, spouting off because he can't stop Wolfie from exercising HIS freedom of speech. WHAT do you expect to accoplish coming here & being a whiny NAG to me?! HA! All I have to do is ignore you & maybe, JUST MAYBE you'll get bored & go away. But no. You like being a PITA to me, because I will usually respond. Ah well... You've got my response for today -- are you happy now? BWAHAHAHAHA No skin off my nose, bud. I've got a few extra minutes to spare, spanking you here.
What a load of dreck.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#23513 Feb 1, 2013
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, I think that some of them may be Topix admins, masquerading as grey boxers, to keep the post count up and generate more ad revenue.
But the strange thing is, those idiots mainly only post on the soldier threads?
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23514 Feb 1, 2013
LOL (I had to look up "dreck")

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 582,470
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 min Good-Evil 2,953
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Aura Mytha 825,044
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 6 min Jac 442,404
why do atheists have to be so stupid! (May '12) 14 min Rider on the Storm 802
More REAL Music: Part II !!! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 13
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 176,346
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Paul Porter1 611,754
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr puspamishra130 190
More from around the web