Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23434 Dec 28, 2012
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>You's must have good drugs to sleep for week?
Thanks for hay Flower Child, just what the doc ordered!
Nope, but I wish I did have some! This OTC stuff is only fair-to-middling.

Here's some carrots for your Donkey. Happy Holidays!
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23435 Dec 29, 2012
We've got a foot of snow on the ground here and it's still softly snowing. All is peaceful, now that the houseguests have left (some last evening and the rest this morning). AHHH... peace & quiet, once again! The critters & I slept all afternoon, wrapped in comfy blankets. A cozy winter's day.

Hope everyone is keeping warm.

:o )

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#23436 Dec 29, 2012
Jolly wrote:
We've got a foot of snow on the ground here and it's still softly snowing. All is peaceful, now that the houseguests have left (some last evening and the rest this morning). AHHH... peace & quiet, once again! The critters & I slept all afternoon, wrapped in comfy blankets. A cozy winter's day.
Hope everyone is keeping warm.
We got our snow on Christmas, it's all gone now.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23437 Dec 30, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>We got our snow on Christmas, it's all gone now.
Cool! How much snow did you get? I remember our 1st winter in TX. There was a dusting of snow on the ground, and my then-9 yrs. old son was in so much withdrawal (missing the NY winter) that he went up & down our street with his little red wagon, collecting snow to build a snowman in our front yard. The result was an 18" tall skinny snowman that lasted for maybe 2 days!

Vincit qui se vincit

#23438 Dec 30, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool! How much snow did you get? I remember our 1st winter in TX. There was a dusting of snow on the ground, and my then-9 yrs. old son was in so much withdrawal (missing the NY winter) that he went up & down our street with his little red wagon, collecting snow to build a snowman in our front yard. The result was an 18" tall skinny snowman that lasted for maybe 2 days!
We got a whopping 2", that's all lol
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23439 Dec 30, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>We got a whopping 2", that's all lol
Break out the snowblowers! LOL
UiDiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#23440 Dec 31, 2012
wOLFIE COMES IN WITH A BIG SIGN

'HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

BOUNCES OUT INTO THEE BIG WORLD

Vincit qui se vincit

#23441 Dec 31, 2012
UiDiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
'HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!
Bounce towards he freeway? lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#23442 Dec 31, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Break out the snowblowers! LOL
I tried but they laughed at me when I tried to buy one?
UiDiotRacesMAkeW orldPeace

United States

#23443 Dec 31, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Bounce towards he freeway? lol
Bounce on top of your house many time along the way. ArOOOOoooooo!Q

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23444 Dec 31, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, we still have a houseful; a coughing, sneezing houseful. 2 arrived sick and 1 more caught it (the flu). ACHOOOO!(Not funny, unfortunately...) Everyone's leaving tomorrow, though, so hope the roads are safe to drive on and the skies safe to fly across.
'Tis the season for sniffles. I read in the news that there are 2 strains of the flu that are attacking the US right now & that ALOT of people are getting it.
Did you have a nice Christmas Day? Do you now jiggle as you wiggle?(LOL) We had fun watching the grandbaby experience her very 1st Christmas. Everything's wild & wonderful, when you're only 6 months old.
OK, thanks for letting me vent!
Good afternoon, Jolly ... hopefully by now you're over the flu and/or whatever strain you had of what was going around ... Hope everyone got to their destination and good fashion and are safe at home ... How is the baby ... Her very first Christmas, how fun! I bet she had a blast and you watching her wooing over the baby ... I can see your eyes twinkling over the baby, how fun!... it's New Years eve ... Have several places to go but it's foggy and drizzling out ... the roads are slippery as I just got back from town ... Not sure I want to get in it at dark thirty ... Deliwerks is only a mile from here so who knows what I'll do ... HAPPY NEW YEAR, JOLLY ... xoxo

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23445 Dec 31, 2012
UiDiotRacesMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
'HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!
Happy New Year, Wolfie ... >>mwah<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23446 Dec 31, 2012
Happy New Year, Ricky ... FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23447 Dec 31, 2012
Have a safe and happy new year everyone ... FC <3 ...
UIDIOTRACESMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#23448 Dec 31, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe World's Idiot ate the kitten?
Wolfie don't eat kitties! But Wolfie blame you bad US war mongers/US war-for-profiteers/US war and weapon manufacturers ...are the real WORLD IDIOTS THAT cause many wars, and dissensions around the globe.

Vincit qui se vincit

#23449 Dec 31, 2012
UIDIOTRACESMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Wolfie don't eat kitties! But Wolfie blame you bad US war mongers/US war-for-profiteers/US war and weapon manufacturers ...are the real WORLD IDIOTS THAT cause many wars, and dissensions around the globe.
Now THERE'S a place I can get a job that pays good money to make weapons, heck maybe I'll get you a job there two?

What do you say IO you want to bury the hatchet so to speak and work together somewhere for the betterment of mankind and make some really big, bad, kick ass weapons and make some good $$ while doing so? Come on IO it's the American way and you're an American, be Proud & Happy?

Vincit qui se vincit

#23450 Dec 31, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
Happy New Year, Ricky ... FC <3 ...
Happy New Year FC, Jolly & wolfpup!
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23451 Jan 1, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon, Jolly ... hopefully by now you're over the flu and/or whatever strain you had of what was going around ... Hope everyone got to their destination and good fashion and are safe at home ... How is the baby ... Her very first Christmas, how fun! I bet she had a blast and you watching her wooing over the baby ... I can see your eyes twinkling over the baby, how fun!... it's New Years eve ... Have several places to go but it's foggy and drizzling out ... the roads are slippery as I just got back from town ... Not sure I want to get in it at dark thirty ... Deliwerks is only a mile from here so who knows what I'll do ... HAPPY NEW YEAR, JOLLY ... xoxo
Happy 2013, Flowerchild! We watched the New Year celebrations on TV last night & then promptly fell asleep -- LOL. Guess having the flu squashed our get-up-and-go ;o )

Hope you had a nice New Year's Eve!

I'm FINALLY starting to feel better. We even finished delivering Christmas gifts yesterday afternoon to some friends & then visited with them for a while.
Jolly

Maryland, NY

#23452 Jan 1, 2013
Happy New Year Wolfie & RickyF!

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23453 Jan 1, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Happy New Year FC, Jolly & wolfpup!
Happy New Year to you too, Ricky ... Hope you got off to a good start ... My day has been awesome ... 1/1/13 ... can you believe it ... read my thread about the black cat ... freaked me out ... had to go out the garage door, lol ... Have a great Wednesday ... I need to go to sleep ... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusions ... 574,079
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min feces for jesu 809,735
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Porkpie Hat 268,884
Donald Trump Still Not Convinced Obama's Birth ... 35 min nick 7
[Video] what's type of this animal ?? 46 min joe 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr AN NFL FAN 121,335
Save on another hosting account: Only $1/month ... 1 hr top4hosting 2
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 2 hr coco 204
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 hr mike 608,198
More from around the web