Kokopelli's Place, too

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23396 Dec 18, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Flowerchild. And may your Christmas be filled with warmth & happiness/friendship, as well!
Thank you so much, Jolly ... I suspect it will be ... I wonder if it will be an 80 degree day as it is today, lol ... like it was growing up in the Valley ... not uncommon for a 90 degree Christmas ... getting roller skates for Christmas and skating on the drive-way or walking to the school 2 blocks away and skating on the corridors or getting a new bike and riding around the blocks ... all outdoor activities ... we really didn't "winters" so not a whole lot of "game board" activities to speak of ... those were introduced at a later game ... but I remember OPERATION, TWIST, MONOPOLY and those ... but mostly we were outdoor-sy type kids ... it was all good!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23397 Dec 18, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Hey FC!
Are ya'll ready for Christmas?
Good morning, Ricky ... yeppers! All ready ... had my facial last Thursday ... had the mani yesterday ... have the pedi scheduled for Saturday AT 1400hrs ... TMI???? lol ... leaving town on Christmas eve ...

Check this out, Ricky ... we're looking to break a record if we reach 80 today ... looks as though we might ... just lifting my weights here at home, riding the bike at the local POA here and taking Jax to the lake and walking around the park here in a little while ... it's beautiful and sunny here ... How you?...

72°F
Clear
Feels like: 72°
High 78°Low 58°
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23398 Dec 18, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get mine? lol
The one with the snowman poop in it? Uh huh. LOL
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#23399 Dec 18, 2012
ARRYOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOooo oo ALL!

Come ins - Point to sign
'
HAPPY HOLIDAY ALL! HAVE HEALTHY YEAR!'

:) Wolfie Does dance Rolly Polly!

ARYOOOOOOoooooooo run out for food! Hungry!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#23400 Dec 19, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Ricky ... yeppers! All ready ... had my facial last Thursday ... had the mani yesterday ... have the pedi scheduled for Saturday AT 1400hrs ... TMI???? lol ... leaving town on Christmas eve ...
Check this out, Ricky ... we're looking to break a record if we reach 80 today ... looks as though we might ... just lifting my weights here at home, riding the bike at the local POA here and taking Jax to the lake and walking around the park here in a little while ... it's beautiful and sunny here ... How you?...
72°F
Clear
Feels like: 72°
High 78°Low 58°
I'm great, getting swapped at work again so I'm busy and unable to really enjoy the nice WARM weather! lol

But i'm glad your able too1

Vincit qui se vincit

#23401 Dec 19, 2012
About a year ago we were out of town on Sat night playing pool and I got this bad ass headache but nobody had any aspirin, so I said give me a shot, they didn't have much of a selection but what they did have was White Lightning so I said give me a shot, HOLY BEJESUS! That felt like drinking alcohol fuel from a dragster, THAT brought tears to my eyes and nearly rotted out my throat, it burned for no less than 30 min and I couldn't breath for a few minutes, WOW!!! lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#23402 Dec 19, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Come ins - Point to sign
'
Thanks wolfpup! You too!!

Vincit qui se vincit

#23403 Dec 19, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops that one was for someone else, no I sent you the one with the dead rose in it, lol.
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23404 Dec 19, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Oops that one was for someone else, no I sent you the one with the dead rose in it, lol.
Always the charmer...

;o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23405 Dec 19, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ...

Morning, Jolly ... 98% humidity, winds 8mph out of the South ... here's our temp at 8:21 a.m.... We beat our temp 80 yesterday ... it was 82 on the porch ... Enjoy your day! xoxo

68°F
Mostly Cloudy
Feels like: 68°
High 77°Low 40°

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23406 Dec 19, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
About a year ago we were out of town on Sat night playing pool and I got this bad ass headache but nobody had any aspirin, so I said give me a shot, they didn't have much of a selection but what they did have was White Lightning so I said give me a shot, HOLY BEJESUS! That felt like drinking alcohol fuel from a dragster, THAT brought tears to my eyes and nearly rotted out my throat, it burned for no less than 30 min and I couldn't breath for a few minutes, WOW!!! lol
Morning, Ricky! I think that falls in the category of "be careful what you wish for", LOL ... Have a headache free day, haha ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23407 Dec 19, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I'm great, getting swapped at work again so I'm busy and unable to really enjoy the nice WARM weather! lol
But i'm glad your able too1
I just went way out to the fire pit with my gloves on to see if there was anything I saw that I could throw out to the pile the trash men could haul off ... Jax followed me and was doing figure 8's all around me like a maniac! It was halarious I couldn't stop laughing ... I was like "whoa, little doggy" ... hysterical for about 5 minutes walking to and from the fire pit ... too funny!... got my laugh on for the day ... hope yours is a good one, too!...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23408 Dec 19, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Come ins - Point to sign
'
"Jax, step away from the wolfie! NO, Jax ... I said step AWAY from the wolfie!" LOL ... Nice wolfie, Nice wolfie as wolfie licks his chops, hahahaha ....

Nice of you to drop in wolfie ...

Happy Holidays to you and yours, Wolfie ... >>throws you a side of beef<< ... Enjoy! As Always, FC <3 ...

5011 ... full house ... ace's over 5's ... wolfie gets the house and the side of beef ...
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23409 Dec 19, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ...
Morning, Jolly ... 98% humidity, winds 8mph out of the South ... here's our temp at 8:21 a.m.... We beat our temp 80 yesterday ... it was 82 on the porch ... Enjoy your day! xoxo
68°F
Mostly Cloudy
Feels like: 68°
High 77°Low 40°
hiya FC: 82 degrees?! Oh, that's just WRONG. LOL Where's the brisk wintry weather? Where's the SNOW? Somehow, hot temp's, green lawns, and lots of luminarias all around AND homes lit up with 1000's of festive lights still don't make it feel like Christmas. You need SNOW, my friend! It's a FACT, dontcha know?

;o )

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23410 Dec 19, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
hiya FC: 82 degrees?! Oh, that's just WRONG. LOL Where's the brisk wintry weather? Where's the SNOW? Somehow, hot temp's, green lawns, and lots of luminarias all around AND homes lit up with 1000's of festive lights still don't make it feel like Christmas. You need SNOW, my friend! It's a FACT, dontcha know?
;o )
haha, yes I know ... doesn't feel Christmas either ... check this out for today:

69% humidity
winds @ 13 miles from the South

73°F
Cloudy
Feels like: 73°
High 78°Low 43°

however, tomorrow will be 54 degrees for a high and 29 degrees for a low so will have to have to drag the plants in for the night ... Christmas day is expected to be a high of 65 degrees ... that will be nice ... small chance of preciptation ...

How are you feeling today ... I feel pretty good ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#23411 Dec 19, 2012
oh, sorry ... I had already posted the wx for the day but it seems the humidity level went down since I first posted ... we could sure use the rain, shucks!...

Vincit qui se vincit

#23412 Dec 19, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Always the charmer...
;o )
lol hey you cant complain you did get a rose!

Vincit qui se vincit

#23413 Dec 19, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
I just went way out to the fire pit with my gloves on to see if there was anything I saw that I could throw out to the pile the trash men could haul off ... Jax followed me and was doing figure 8's all around me like a maniac! It was halarious I couldn't stop laughing ... I was like "whoa, little doggy" ... hysterical for about 5 minutes walking to and from the fire pit ... too funny!... got my laugh on for the day ... hope yours is a good one, too!...
He must've thought he was really going places? lol
Jolly

Oneonta, NY

#23414 Dec 19, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol hey you cant complain you did get a rose!
what, no chocolate? lol

Vincit qui se vincit

#23415 Dec 20, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
what, no chocolate? lol
Gotta save something for Christmas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 987,439
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 687,432
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Aura Mytha 31,641
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr Ricky F 39,265
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 2 hr Johnny 6
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 3 hr Johnny 32
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr Tony 6,495
More from around the web