Kokopelli's Place, too

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#22932 Apr 9, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you could bunk on the pool table? J/K That's where we store the RC airplanes, when the table's not in use! LOL
I figured you woulod use your pool table like the Clampit's in the Beverly Hillbilly's, it was their good eatin holiday table for special occassions, they thought the bumbers were for keeping you from knocking your plate off the table, the pockets were for food scrapes and the pool cues were for passing the pots, lol.
Jolly

Elmira, NY

#22933 Apr 9, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I figured you woulod use your pool table like the Clampit's in the Beverly Hillbilly's, it was their good eatin holiday table for special occassions, they thought the bumbers were for keeping you from knocking your plate off the table, the pockets were for food scrapes and the pool cues were for passing the pots, lol.
WOW -- you've got a good memory for details! I'd forgotten about the Clampett's fancy eating table, with all its amenities... and no, we don't use THAT fancy eating table for eating. LOL

Did the Easter Bunny leave you an Easter basket filled with goodies? My dogs were in hot pursuit of 4 <count them!> 4 Easter bunnies the other day, out in the backyard. They nearly caught one, too (at least that's the story that THEY'RE telling today).
ha!
Jolly

Elmira, NY

#22934 Apr 9, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Jolly ... never made it to the gym ... hit a big snafu ... ran all my other errands and made it to the nail salon though ... will try and make the gym tomorrow after all the excitement ... glad u ran into your long time friend ... it's always nice to catch up on the old and the new ... coinky-dink is right ... that's all good ... good D was able to get off and yall spend quality time together ... have a happy Easter and have FUN! xoxo
Good morning, Flowerchild: Did you have a nice Easter Sunday? Ours was good: Good weather, good company and good food, too. Instead of making up individual Easter baskets, this time, we had boxes of chocolates. That was a hit.

Vincit qui se vincit

#22935 Apr 10, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW -- you've got a good memory for details! I'd forgotten about the Clampett's fancy eating table, with all its amenities... and no, we don't use THAT fancy eating table for eating. LOL
Did the Easter Bunny leave you an Easter basket filled with goodies? My dogs were in hot pursuit of 4 <count them!> 4 Easter bunnies the other day, out in the backyard. They nearly caught one, too (at least that's the story that THEY'RE telling today).
ha!
No I'm a little old for the easter bunny, I don't get toi hunt eggs anymore.

*tears streaming**starts banging on the computer**oh god why me*

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#22936 Apr 10, 2012
I's stop in to say hello for Donkey!
Jolly

Elmira, NY

#22937 Apr 10, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>No I'm a little old for the easter bunny, I don't get toi hunt eggs anymore.
*tears streaming**starts banging on the computer**oh god why me*
All you need to do is find some little kiddies who are having an egg hunt and simply join them. Simple! LOL And if anyone asks what you're doing, just say that you're an "uncle".

;o )
Jolly

Elmira, NY

#22938 Apr 10, 2012
Voyeur wrote:
I's stop in to say hello for Donkey!
YO, Donkey!

Vincit qui se vincit

#22939 Apr 10, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
All you need to do is find some little kiddies who are having an egg hunt and simply join them. Simple! LOL And if anyone asks what you're doing, just say that you're an "uncle".
;o )
I got you, I'll "help" them hunt while picking up my own! Great idea!!
Jolly

Elmira, NY

#22940 Apr 10, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I got you, I'll "help" them hunt while picking up my own! Great idea!!
Right! We parents have been doing that, for years (ie: "Helping find eggs" at the Easter egg hunts, "inspecting" the kids' Halloween bags <as in "Let us check that candy, to see if it's 'safe' for you to eat">, etc. LOL Our motto is: Leave no candy "uninspected"!
Jolly

Elmira, NY

#22941 Apr 11, 2012
Experiencing SNOW SHOWERS here today. Sigh.... And it's supposed to get up around 72F this weekend. Crazy climate!
Jolly

Elmira, NY

#22942 Apr 11, 2012
Fuggetaboutit.

:o (

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22943 Apr 11, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Flowerchild: Did you have a nice Easter Sunday? Ours was good: Good weather, good company and good food, too. Instead of making up individual Easter baskets, this time, we had boxes of chocolates. That was a hit.
Hiya Jolly ... Easter weekend was too much ... I'm still recuperating, lol ... good weather, good company, lots of bbq and all the trimmings ... it was great ... it's all over til next year ... glad your boxes of chocolates was a hit ... xoxo

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22944 Apr 11, 2012
Jolly wrote:
Experiencing SNOW SHOWERS here today. Sigh.... And it's supposed to get up around 72F this weekend. Crazy climate!
82°F
Partly Cloudy
Feels like: 82°
High 81°Low 63

the sun is shining ... it's very nice out ...
Jolly

Elmira, NY

#22945 Apr 11, 2012
Flower-Child wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Jolly ... Easter weekend was too much ... I'm still recuperating, lol ... good weather, good company, lots of bbq and all the trimmings ... it was great ... it's all over til next year ... glad your boxes of chocolates was a hit ... xoxo
Thanks FC. Glad to hear you had a nice Easter weekend.

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22946 Apr 11, 2012
Jolly wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks FC. Glad to hear you had a nice Easter weekend.
watching American Idol ... wow, there is some good young good talent this year ... this is the BEST year ever for AI ...
Jolly

Elmira, NY

#22947 Apr 16, 2012
There's really no reason for "Jolly" to post here anymore. We're never going to meet in the RW, and any chance of becoming true "friends" online was destroyed years ago. So, my THANKS to Flowerchild & RickyF. for continuing to post here as human beings (and that is meant as a compliment). When I've been down in the dumps, you 2 (believe it, or not) have made me smile, and it's been appreciated.

Ciao...

:o )

Vincit qui se vincit

#22948 Apr 16, 2012
Jolly wrote:
There's really no reason for "Jolly" to post here anymore. We're never going to meet in the RW, and any chance of becoming true "friends" online was destroyed years ago. So, my THANKS to Flowerchild & RickyF. for continuing to post here as human beings (and that is meant as a compliment). When I've been down in the dumps, you 2 (believe it, or not) have made me smile, and it's been appreciated.
Ciao...
So like that you're done? Thanks for the kind words though and I hope you get to feeling better1

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22949 Apr 20, 2012
Jolly wrote:
Ciao...
Hey girl, where'd you go ... come back here ... >>pulls her by the collar<< >>stomps feet<< >>pouts<<

sorry I haven't been around ... haven't been around my own place on the other side OR on Facebook as you can tell by my timeline ... apologies about that ... I owe you some games over there and I'll try to get caught up ... alot going on in the real world and that's been pretty well ..... for lack of a better word ..... sukky, lol ... will catch up to ya ... xoxo

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22950 Apr 20, 2012
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>So like that you're done? Thanks for the kind words though and I hope you get to feeling better1
Hey there Ricky ... good to see you, bud! It's been awhile ... Been alot going on ... here there and everywhere ... I need to calm down and get organized ... it's 0252 and I should be sleeping ... but noooooooooooooooooo ... so I'll try it once again ... nite nite and see you later ... Have a nice Friday ... TGIF ... carry on >>smiles<<

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#22951 Jun 11, 2012
I just saw the most hilarious BBT ... sure do miss me some Jolly ...

8756 ... straight ... bet the house

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Rosesz 675,493
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Xtasty 110,012
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,282
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 hr Holy God s Child 619,347
More from around the web