Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2008

Judged:

<Holding this place open, in case we need to "move" from the current Topix Forum location... that site seems to be "vanishing" from people's trackers today! Don't know why that's happening????>

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2008

Judged:

OK, here we go -- we've MOVING over here, to Top Stories!
beakerjo
Comments: 1076
USA
ISP Location: Endicott, NY Reply »
|Report Abuse |#1 Saturday Jan 26
<takes hammer & nails & installs the new pub sign: KOKOPELLI'S PLACE: EVERYONE WELCOME!!
steps back, satisfied. Opens the double front doors and enters a brand-new pub, complete with plenty of comfortable seating, a shiny new bar in the middle, a large flagstone fireplace in the left corner of the room, with an inviting fire burning in it, a parquet dancefloor in front of the bar, and a new jukebox sitting against the righthand wall. Turns the neon "OPEN FOR BUSINESS" sign ON, in the front window.> Welcome to old friends & new friends, alike! Come on in, and enjoy what I hope will be a fun pub! Designated drivers will be served soft drinks, on the house, the kitchen is almost always open out back, and rude behavior will be dealt with by our BIG, BURLY BOUNCER! LOL!
beakerjo
Comments: 1076
USA
ISP Location: Endicott, NY Reply »
|Report Abuse |#2 Saturday Jan 26
If anyone is interested in "who" or "what" Kokopelli was, here is an interesting link online:
http://www.reference.com/search ...
A Bug and a Wish
“Shhh! I'm thinking!”
Comments: 2628
Right here
ISP Location: Uniontown, OH Reply »
|Report Abuse |#3 Saturday Jan 26
HI! I'm glad you made this place! How fun! Thanks for the invite!
Rods1
Doncaster, UK Reply »
|Report Abuse |#4 Saturday Jan 26
HELLO!
Here I am with a flute in one hand and a watermaker in my other, Why they called me Smith I don't know. Any chance of a seat?
I've been walking for thousands of years, and I could do with a hot bath. I haven't been able to clean my teeth since I borrowed a blokes' flint scraper. Have you got one I could borrow?.
I'll sit over there in the corner for now because I stink. Have you got a bloody Mary?
I met her once. What a woman She was a fur trapper. Took everything I'd got.
She was a bellringer too. It was terrible. Oh the things I've seen. I remember once she forgot to let go of the rope. Never again.
Can I have a Riggwelter please? Anyone fancy a chat?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2008

Judged:

Wow -- that's a jumble of words.

OK, scrap the "transfer" idea. Too messy.

Let's start over: Hello! And welcome to Kokopelli's Place, too. Everyone is welcome here, old & new friends, alike!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2008

Judged:

<strumming fingers on table... ALL alone... Sure wish someone would come in & chat... >
really serious

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

beakerjo wrote:
<strumming fingers on table... ALL alone... Sure wish someone would come in & chat... >
Hi beaker
:O)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

Judged:

really serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi beaker
Hi RS!! Long time no see! How are you doing?

“Back in the atmosphere!”

Since: Nov 07

So Cal, O.C.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

Hey, first I send a link for some friends over to the new place, but it's not visible, and now you have this place! You're gonna have to go find the others and send them the link, Beaker =) Oh, Good Morning!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

Judged:

Lady Of The Pacific wrote:
Hey, first I send a link for some friends over to the new place, but it's not visible, and now you have this place! You're gonna have to go find the others and send them the link, Beaker =) Oh, Good Morning!
Hi Sweetie! Sorry about the confusion -- but after the "vanishing" trick that the other site kept pulling yesterday, I figured we'd have more luck over in Top Stories. And, I've already emailed everyone on my address list (but don't have I.U.'s addy, and maybe a few others?). Anyway, I left the "new" link up on the door at the old place.

How is your daughter feeling today -- did she go to school?
I woke up to the news of icy roads & multiple traffic accidents this AM. Phooey. Was planning to go out & shop for a baby gift for a friend! Oh well... The joys of Winter!

So Cal, O.C.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

beakerjo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sweetie! Sorry about the confusion -- but after the "vanishing" trick that the other site kept pulling yesterday, I figured we'd have more luck over in Top Stories. And, I've already emailed everyone on my address list (but don't have I.U.'s addy, and maybe a few others?). Anyway, I left the "new" link up on the door at the old place.
How is your daughter feeling today -- did she go to school?
I woke up to the news of icy roads & multiple traffic accidents this AM. Phooey. Was planning to go out & shop for a baby gift for a friend! Oh well... The joys of Winter!
Thanks for the concern, she's staying home again today, still not feeling so good! I'm going to try to go in to work for a bit, I'm sure she'll be fine. So I have to get going, have a good one today!=)

So Cal, O.C.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

<quoted text>
Thanks for the concern, she's staying home again today, still not feeling so good! I'm going to try to go in to work for a bit, I'm sure she'll be fine. So I have to get going, have a good one today!=)
Oh well, change of plans! She's burning up, feels like a fever, so I'll be staying home after all!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh well, change of plans! She's burning up, feels like a fever, so I'll be staying home after all!
Oh, I'm sorry to hear about the fever. Sounds like (maybe) antibiotic time? Hugs to your daughter -- it's no fun being sick!
My kids were weird that way -- they'd have raging ear infections, and NORMAL temperatures! Go figure. The only way I could tell if they weren't feeling well would be if they were fussy & tugged on their ears (when they were babies), or if they complained of an earaches (when they were older). Good luck with that! A lot of TLC goes a long way, too, in making her feel better (and I'm sure you already know that!).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

Judged:

RW calling... Be back later! Enjoy the day...

“Put your big girl pants on”

Since: Apr 07

Here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

Judged:

Hello! I found you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

Judged:

<----ZOOMING THRU! >

Hiya Bug! Good to see ya! I was just going to send you a recipe. How's it going, today?

“stand up and be counted”

Since: Apr 07

Doncaster.S.Yorkshire. England

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

HELLLOOOOO.
Anybody in? It's alright this moving about and whatnot, but somebody nicked my beer in the confusion. I was that upset, I stormed out of the place and walked slap bang into one of the streetlamps.
I went to the docs' with blood all over the place, and he gave me a note for work that said I was suffering from post nasal depression.
Could I have a Riggwelter please, straight from the sheeps thingy?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

Judged:

OH, POOR ROD! Here <slides down a frosty Riggwelter down the bar to a bruised up Rod>, drink this, it'll fix what ails you!

Glad you found the place -- Welcome!!!
really serious

Blackwood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

beakerjo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi RS!! Long time no see! How are you doing?
u know, same old, same old. busy with the RW stuff.

what did u do open a new place here?

got any new chicken receipts? hee hee

u know i went to disney not long ago and thought of u, cause I saw beaker from sesame street,(i think thats where he was from - been so long now with my own kids, cant remember what charactor was what anymore) ha ha, no serious i did think of u! is that where u got ur name?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

Judged:

Question: What does one do, when one's "roomie" snores LOUDLY??? Any and all suggestions will be appreciated! And note: Rolling him over doesn't work, because he's able to snore while sleeping on his stomach. OY!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

Judged:

really serious wrote:
<quoted text>
what did u do open a new place here?
got any new chicken receipts? hee hee
u know i went to disney not long ago and thought of u, cause I saw beaker from sesame street,(i think thats where he was from - been so long now with my own kids, cant remember what charactor was what anymore) ha ha, no serious i did think of u! is that where u got ur name?
Yup, that's where I "borrowed" the name from! Actually, when I was working as a bench chemist, someone else had the same initials as me, so I had to come up with a different screen name to use on the lab's computer system, so I chose Beakerjo (the "jo" is part of my real name).

So, did you have fun at Disney World? We used to live 1-1/2 hrs. away from there, years ago, and used to go all the time (one of my aunts worked there, and would get free tickets, every 3 mos.).
The best time to go is in the evenings, because the lines tend to be shorter!

Chicken recipes -- sure! What are you looking for, I may have it in my files?

I "moved" this site over from the Topix Forum, because, for some reason, it kept vanishing from people's trackers.(Hope it stays visible, here!)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2008

Judged:

really serious wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW: We have cousins living in Basking Ridge, NJ -- do you live anywhere near there??(They're actually hubby's cousins.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 1197
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min seriously the ori... 538,772
Satan knows.....that an ETERNITY in HELL....is ... 7 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 599,773
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 9 min KiMare 94,633
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 17 min Yourbrainisbroke 297
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min atheism is destru... 732,691
Appjoy invite code 21 min Im Rk9 43
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 48 min JudgeNJury 257,830
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Chris Clearwater 173,271
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••