Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Why do good people get hurt the most, makes me feel like I wasn't to turn into a heartless Bitch!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#2 Nov 4, 2013
ellen1234 wrote:
Why do good people get hurt the most, makes me feel like I wasn't to turn into a heartless Bitch!
Good people are trusting. Were not wired to think that others will use us or abuse us because that thought never crosses are minds to do it to them. So we trust them.

On the other hand those that are not good look to take advantage of that. I've asked myself many times why i just dont give in and treat others the way they treat others. Its just not in me. I'll be a good person till the end because thats who I am and thats who i want to be.

LOL. I'm on another thread where there are people trying to convince me that being good has nothing to do with morality. You dont have to treat others with respect to be a moral person (actually theres all kinds of weird thinking going on on that thread). Its just the world we are living in now. I'll just continue to to be kind to others and hope they pay it forward..........

Good luck Ellen.......

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 18, 2014
Thanks I really needed to hear that, and your right its not in me either to treat people like crap just because they treated me like that :-) thank you again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Just Think 685,857
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 8 min arrr 26,948
Most likely scenario in Mayweather - McGregor f... 9 min Doctor REALITY 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min arrr 985,731
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 43 min Siva 8,524
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,751
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 5 hr Downlowinfo42069 4
More from around the web