How can i make love with my mother or just sexting with her?

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Dec 13

Saint-eustache, Canada

#1 Dec 18, 2013
Im 19 and my mom is 42 and she doesnt have a men in her life.

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#2 Dec 18, 2013
Coquin18 wrote:
Im 19 and my mom is 42 and she doesnt have a men in her life.
Tell her to join me.+971501550923
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#3 Dec 19, 2013
Well I would start off by "accidentally" sexting her, you can always say you meant to send it to some girlfriend. Anyway the manner in which she handles receiving it will tell you a lot! The other thing is (again employing the "accidentally" ploy) walk casually and unashamedly between the bedroom and of the shower, and let her see you. Again, the way she handles it will tell you whether you have a foot or any other part of your body in the door. Don't know how it will turn out for you, but it happens more frequently than many people think! Trust me, a lot of times mom is having those forbidden thoughts as well (particularly if there is no 'dad' in the picture and she's been going without)
Dave

Beirut, Lebanon

#4 Apr 18, 2014
I recently had a very crazy experience. I joined one of those hook up websites. I cruised the profiles and started chatting with this one MILF. She was hot from her picture and we started sending each other dirty pics and very dirty messages. I found out she had a young son my age and she was divorced. I lied about my age of course I told her I was 19. Her son is 15. A couple of days ago she sent me a crazy pic of her masturbating. I encouraged her to go on the webcam and give me a show she agreed but no face she said. She went on the camera and she masturbated as I played with my cock. I showed her me playing with my cock and then I saw her face it was my mom. I cut the camera and got off line. But now I can't stop fantasizing about her and I notice her around the house more she is so sexy. What do I do I want to fuck her so bad but don't know if she will go for it.
Andrew

New Albany, IN

#7 Jul 25, 2014
I am trying to learn whether or not my mother is receptive to me. I really desire to make mad, passionate, heart-felt love to her. I want to be her lover.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 25, 2014
Buy a cheap phone that she dosnt have the number to then 'accidentally' send her a slighty raunchy message. She will reply to let u know u have the wrong number, then tell her yr a guy just a little younger than her and start talking to her. Because yr anonymous she may well start talking dirty back and telling u her secrets....worth a try, don't know how u get from there to nailing her tho?
randy

Amman, Jordan

#10 Aug 3, 2014
Dave wrote:
I recently had a very crazy experience. I joined one of those hook up websites. I cruised the profiles and started chatting with this one MILF. She was hot from her picture and we started sending each other dirty pics and very dirty messages. I found out she had a young son my age and she was divorced. I lied about my age of course I told her I was 19. Her son is 15. A couple of days ago she sent me a crazy pic of her masturbating. I encouraged her to go on the webcam and give me a show she agreed but no face she said. She went on the camera and she masturbated as I played with my cock. I showed her me playing with my cock and then I saw her face it was my mom. I cut the camera and got off line. But now I can't stop fantasizing about her and I notice her around the house more she is so sexy. What do I do I want to fuck her so bad but don't know if she will go for it.
i think she also have same crazy ideas, just make yourself available to her and she would love it

Location hidden

#11 Aug 3, 2014
randy wrote:
<quoted text>
i think she also have same crazy ideas, just make yourself available to her and she would love it
I agree with Randy mainly. Yr mum is sexually charged, she obviously loves a good f..king, the problem is how she would react to it being you. I only see 2 paths, one you just tell her upfront which could go good or bad or 2 you don't. If u go for option 2 and u still really want to f..k her then give her some drinks and then just treat it like any other seduction, if she is as sexual as she sounds then even as she realises its you she will close her eyes and enjoy it, score for you!
hot guy

Bradford, UK

#13 Oct 21, 2014
hi how r u and good morning. whats ur real name. where u from i m from manchester

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min June VanDerMark 578,548
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min RELIGION SATAN DA... 1,932
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 38 min ChristineM 816,931
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr truth 609,717
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 269,969
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 2 hr MUQ2 88
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 hr Ruby88 53,323
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr bacon hater 97,948
More from around the web