Willing sex slave

Since: Nov 13

Templestowe, Australia

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Hey, my name is crystal I just turned 18, I'm looking for a dominate master and this is my fist time ever trying to be a slave although I've been aware of online slaves since I was 14, I am obedient and will do every thing you say my condition is I am a model so I can't do pictures, so basically I want a master who will tell me what to do 24/7, I will become a doll for you to toy with, so message me sexslave69699@hotmail.co.uk excuse the address it's all very exciting
TAB

Asheville, NC

#2 Nov 16, 2013
Give me skype and i'll be your master
Sissy Mtf Chelsea

Lawndale, CA

#3 Dec 24, 2013
I'm looking for the same thing but places like kink are so hard to get into or they want me to pay a bunch of money. I'm a trans female looking for the same exact thing. Preferably though to be dominated by another trans female.
wolfe

Prescott, Canada

#5 Jan 13, 2014
I will be your master and teach you how to please me and in return you will learn important things about youself that you will enjoy very much

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#6 Aug 6, 2014
Hi crystal,

Write me, and tell more about yourself, maybe we can click and take it further from here?.

S

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 841,082
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 7 min The swamiji 1,461
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 27 min Ruby88 53,357
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 35 min wiseman34 192
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 45 min Tony17 100,176
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr 2all 591,232
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Truths 4,718
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Truths 612,247
More from around the web