Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

OK so I saw the picture of (supposedly) Miley Cyrus at JustJared and she was doing a Halloween costume looking like Li'l Kim from a few years ago, her left breast completely bare except for a pasty. The picture looked like her with a wig, could this be real?!it's just the kind of thing that would be hoaxed, but I want so much for it to be true LOL.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

I also see nothing wrong with it, I just think it's another bunch of what I've heard called "Miley haters" who just look for an excuse to tear her down. I don't think I'd go for the full-length dress like that, but I know that's part of my outfit for next Halloween, or just the next costume party I get invited to! And I also agree [PDX Dave] the girl needs to grow her hair back. When she did that hatchet job to it, I thought to myself-OMG she's gone off the deep end! Well it turns out it may simply be her 'just being Miley' or more likely part of her marketing scheme. Anyway, great costume she looked fantastic in it! And yes, covered up like she was it is street legal (at least where I live). Come to think of it, because of that I may not wait for an invitation-I may just wear something like that the next time I go out dancing!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

one tabloid showed that she needs help, "I need help", that's what she said. she knows very well that what she is doing is WRONG. she is just too greedy for attention. so resorted to immoral acts just to gain it.

the tabloid said, 4 men in just one month. and there was her picture with legs open and a dude in front of her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

470 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min shyam 4,780
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Pegasus 256,504
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min karl44 720,548
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 28 min sweets2360 224,181
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 55 min MUQ1 36,517
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Life is Precious 221,376
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 599,088
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr atemcowboy 532,777
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr The Awakener 172,400
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Szajen 75
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••