First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Vril Energy”

Since: Jan 10

Marysville, WA

#22 Jun 23, 2012
Shill Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Satan is a woman I was married to her..
The woman you was marred to; was embodied by Satan or one of the minions.... Humans themselves cannot "be" Satan, but they can be inhabited by the dark realm entities...

“Vril Energy”

Marysville, WA

#23 Jun 23, 2012
TinaBowers wrote:
Don't stretch too far out on an intellectual limb, your not much different than the other guy here...the little one digit IQ guy
KiMare wrote:
I'm a genetic chimera (hence the name, KiMare'a). Specifically, a lesbian trapped in a straight man's body. The lesbian in me agrees with you. The straight man wants to know if you are blonde. Smile.
YOU:
KiMare wrote:
This tale has by free will captured the world like no other. Wonder why?
Probably; the reason "why," is for the same reason your tale about your-own-self has captured you "like no other." Smile...

“"In these Words"”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24 Jun 24, 2012
bvweelde wrote:
I agree with JeanPaul. The serpent could not be the instrument of Satan. Simply because the serpent was the companion of Asherah, Y...h's spouse. In the Bible it says also that it was that serpent who tricked Adam. It was surely meant as a test on Adam. Keep this in mind: Eva is the Western name for Asherah.
The guy is saying that in the bible: GO TO GENESIS chapter 3 verse 1, it says the Serpent is a BEAST. A subtle beast. This is in the books just before God created (this and that and said it was good) and during the creation ordeal he created the BEASTS of the field.

So the Serpent was merely a subtle beast that could talk. Then after he TRICKED EVE into eating the apple, it says she gave it to her husband and he did eat of it too.

God punished them by putting the BEAST on its belly, splitting its tongue so it can never talk again, and brusing her heal and brusing the head of the BEAST-serpent and it has to crawl from then on out until forever for tricking Eve to eat the fruit from the tree of life.

IT IS SHORT TO READ: Go read Genesis from the start of the chapter number 1 until as far in as you can get...maybe try to Chapter 10 at least.....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25 Jun 24, 2012
CLG at College wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
YOU:
<quoted text>
Probably; the reason "why," is for the same reason your tale about your-own-self has captured you "like no other." Smile...
Because neither are a tale/tail?
Jesus_H_Christ

Pittsburgh, PA

#26 Jun 24, 2012
It was Adam's giant pecker. It was so big they referred to it as a snake.

It tempted Eve. She couldn't keep her eyes or hands off of it. She even talked to it.

“Vril Energy”

Marysville, WA

#28 Jun 24, 2012
Jesus_H_Christ wrote:
It was Adam's giant pecker. It was so big they referred to it as a snake. It tempted Eve. She couldn't keep her eyes or hands off of it. She even talked to it.
You are such a reject, even the Devil wants nothing to do with you

“Vril Energy”

Marysville, WA

#29 Jun 24, 2012
Mrs Guru wrote:
The "Surpent" took human form as "Samuel". SAMUEL sudiced "EVE". "Cain" was born. Without "CAIN's birth, OBAMA would have never been born. As Jesus said, "I saw Satan, falling from a high cloud, like a bolt of Lighting." (Barac O Bam A). He is with Us.
This is why the old church said women should not speak or write publicly.

Location hidden

#30 Jun 25, 2012
Back in the beginning of the Bible, it said God created the Beasts and that the Serpent was a Beast. It was upright back then.
Then, it manipulated by talking Eve into eating the apple.
Then she got her husband to eat of it too.
Then they were found out by God.
Then God bruised his head, and her heal and made the serpent crawl on the belly forever, after that.
Also,
God said that a woman must obey God and her Husband after that too because she was wrong to listen to the Serpent and eat of the fruit of the tree of life.

Now; the final simple answer is that this serpent was a beast of the field.

Location hidden

#31 Jun 25, 2012
PS.
Leave me alone CLG because I am a woman, and I am speaking in public (or) writing in public. RP

“Peerless”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#32 Jun 25, 2012
bvweelde wrote:
I agree with JeanPaul. The serpent could not be the instrument of Satan. Simply because the serpent was the companion of Asherah, Y...h's spouse. In the Bible it says also that it was that serpent who tricked Adam. It was surely meant as a test on Adam. Keep this in mind: Eva is the Western name for Asherah.
Tell us where we can find the part that you wrote: "[.....] it was the serpent who tricked Adam." ??? I'd like to go read about that in the Bible. JPR

“Nanoscale Technology”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33 Jun 25, 2012
The Serpent was a Beast and it used to walk, have arms and communicate. That is why when you look inside a serpents' mouth you can see atrophied teeth. The split tongue removed its ability to ever speak again after it caused Eve to defy God and eat of the Tree of Life.

“Use Ceased 607 B.C.”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#35 Jul 2, 2012
The serpent is a BEAST of the field.

He at one time "spoke" and walked upright.

His legs and arms atrophied from so long ago when he was put to his belly to crawl after Genesis Chapter 3 verse 1 and forward.....

In keeping with the thread question; the serpent was a BEAST

“Vril Energy”

Marysville, WA

#36 Jul 4, 2012
Yes
The serpent is the Beast of the field

“Vril Energy”

Marysville, WA

#37 Jul 4, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Because neither are a tale/tail?
Point Taken....

Since: Jun 12

Elst, Netherlands

#38 Jul 5, 2012
There's no doubt that the serpent was Asherah's (Eve's) compagnion. Since Asherah (Eve) is Y....H's spouse, Adam was fooled by the serpent, Eve and Y....H, all at the same time. It is the man (Adam) who got all the sins, burden, and misery of this world upon his shoulders. That is why Y.....H send his son, an alias of Adam down to put the people to the test.

“Menschenverstand , Common Sense”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#39 Jul 30, 2012
bvweelde wrote:
There's no doubt that the serpent was Asherah's (Eve's) compagnion. Since Asherah (Eve) is Y....H's spouse, Adam was fooled by the serpent, Eve and Y....H, all at the same time. It is the man (Adam) who got all the sins, burden, and misery of this world upon his shoulders. That is why Y.....H send his son, an alias of Adam down to put the people to the test.
But, the question is: Was the SERPENT a Beast of the field or Satan himself?
MysteryMeat

Tampa, FL

#40 Mar 2, 2014
This audio podcast Shows how the various animals in genesis are symbols for races and nations of men. It shows how genesis is actually a poem. It also shows how Christianity is not biblical but is actually the harlot of revelations mystery babylon. http://goo.gl/w4Jipv

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min MUQ1 258,090
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 4 min Anonymous 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 733,240
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 10 min yon 2,469
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min Seraphima 600,020
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min truth 539,236
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 33 min MUQ1 36,760
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min macumazahn 226,394
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••