created by: yoga chic | Oct 25, 2007

Top Stories

2,994 votes

Do You Have To Go To Church To Get To Heaven?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
Comments
2,321 - 2,332 of 2,332 Comments Last updated Sep 10, 2013
First Prev
of 117
Next Last
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#2668 Sep 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
You accept the standards and principles of Charles T. Russell's impressions of what Jesus taught, later codified by Joseph F. Rutherford.
Sorry ,New World Translation doesn't cut it, but I realise you're held by fear of the organisation and threats of excommunication if you investigate otherwise. And in this, unfortunately, your 'faith' is in your 'church'.
<quoted text>
The eschatological model is skewed, and has led the Watchtower Society to issue various dates in the past of a supposed Parousia,only to retreat behind the walls as failures multiplied.
May the scales fall from your eyes...
you stupid old cyber philosoph
set up dates by JW and not fulfilment doesn't disqualify them from proper Bible interpretation or final salvation of 144000 and great crowd

you old dumb cyber butt,babling BS,and catch respect amond idiots like you?

if true witness poster have blind eyes,then only God Of Grace take out this cover from his eyes,not you and your head full of hates.Lies,and male penises?

short time for sure will quide to proper place for which you deserve,
your great sophisticated words and terms doesn't help you at all??

you know less then nothing about JW teachings and their strougle with such spiritual scums like you

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2669 Sep 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you stupid old cyber philosoph
set up dates by JW and not fulfilment doesn't disqualify them from proper Bible interpretation or final salvation of 144000 and great crowd
you old dumb cyber butt,babling BS,and catch respect amond idiots like you?
if true witness poster have blind eyes,then only God Of Grace take out this cover from his eyes,not you and your head full of hates.Lies,and male penises?
short time for sure will quide to proper place for which you deserve,
your great sophisticated words and terms doesn't help you at all??
you know less then nothing about JW teachings and their strougle with such spiritual scums like you
Just stalking and looking to get some traction on ANYTHING ,eh? You need reprogramming , your subroutines are corrupted.
Doctor REALITY

North Little Rock, AR

#2670 Sep 9, 2013
Going to church has absolutely NOTHING to do with getting into heaven. PUTTING YOUR TRUST in the Lord Jesus Christ is what determines that you will spend ETERNITY with the King of kings and Lord of lords after you leave this current world. BUT, AT THE SAME TIME, you SHOULD have a desire to fellowship with other believers in a church setting. But, sure, some people are 'shy', or 'anti-social', though they have the 'desire' to be among God's people in a house of worship. God knows your heart, but don't let Satan TOTALLY ROB YOU of the joy that comes from being among righteous, spirit-filled believers. Just keepin' it REAL.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2671 Sep 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Going to church has absolutely NOTHING to do with getting into heaven. PUTTING YOUR TRUST in the Lord Jesus Christ is what determines that you will spend ETERNITY with the King of kings and Lord of lords after you leave this current world. BUT, AT THE SAME TIME, you SHOULD have a desire to fellowship with other believers in a church setting. But, sure, some people are 'shy', or 'anti-social', though they have the 'desire' to be among God's people in a house of worship. God knows your heart, but don't let Satan TOTALLY ROB YOU of the joy that comes from being among righteous, spirit-filled believers. Just keepin' it REAL.
Why Doc ,a good ,balanced approach. Sure, a believer should have a desire for fellowship, for the support being part of a group of like-minded individuals can bring.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#2672 Sep 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Doc ,a good ,balanced approach. Sure, a believer should have a desire for fellowship, for the support being part of a group of like-minded individuals can bring.
fellowship with Bozos like you is poor misery,suffering and persecutions thrown from devil on the necks of true believers???

yea old Bozo?
YOU HAVE NOT CLUE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT CHURCHES AND POOR JW
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#2673 Sep 9, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stalking and looking to get some traction on ANYTHING ,eh? You need reprogramming , your subroutines are corrupted.
HUSH HUSH HUSH
satan from insults of poor Jehowa Witnesses?
only leaders like christianity leaders serve Devil together with Bozos like you
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#2674 Sep 10, 2013
Jesus said his disciples who make up the congregation will be the ones who go to heaven, to be the bride of Christ, those 144,000 are already chosen and sealed.

That Kingdom government with Jesus and the 144,000 anointed or born again make up the new Jerusalem, heavenly mount Zion. Almighty God Jehovah's Kingdom with Jesus ruling as King will destroy all the ungodly on this earth, and will rule over God's new world of righteousness, peace and happiness.

If you want to survive the end of this unrighteous world ruled by Satan, now is the time to study your Bible with Jehovah's witnesses, because no other religion has God's approval for being his named people, Jehovah's witnesses. You must be educated in the Law of Christ is you want to benefit from the New Covenant.
John `17:3

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2675 Sep 10, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
Jesus said his disciples who make up the congregation will be the ones who go to heaven, to be the bride of Christ, those 144,000 are already chosen and sealed.
That Kingdom government with Jesus and the 144,000 anointed or born again make up the new Jerusalem, heavenly mount Zion. Almighty God Jehovah's Kingdom with Jesus ruling as King will destroy all the ungodly on this earth, and will rule over God's new world of righteousness, peace and happiness.
If you want to survive the end of this unrighteous world ruled by Satan, now is the time to study your Bible with Jehovah's witnesses, because no other religion has God's approval for being his named people, Jehovah's witnesses. You must be educated in the Law of Christ is you want to benefit from the New Covenant.
John `17:3
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TB7568U...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#2676 Sep 10, 2013
Senecus wrote:
hi?old blind little crip?
good advice
Just go to KH every Sunday and learn basic teachings of Bible by JW,

in somehow I agree with their teachings who goes to heaven who is great crowd be living on the new heaven and new earth?

and please? wipe up your a...with those made man fables Internet links.

HE POST YOU BIBLICAL PROOF?
BUT YOU POST HIM MAN MADE BS AND FONNY BOLONY OF MAN MADE LIES???
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#2677 Sep 10, 2013
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Doc ,a good ,balanced approach. Sure, a believer should have a desire for fellowship, for the support being part of a group of like-minded individuals can bring.
Otay, Buhwheat.

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2678 Sep 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Otay, Buhwheat.
He-eey , we could be homies yet! LOL!

:)

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#2679 Sep 10, 2013
I worship in my own way. I don't need to go to church every Sunday. I pray almost every day. The one thing I hate is people who believe God is the answer and the cure to everything. He's not. Yes I believe in him, but He's not the answer to my mental problems. He has never helped me before and I doubt ever will.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 117
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min yon 2,421
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Aura Mytha 732,843
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min atemcowboy 538,840
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 10 min Jolly 23,936
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min Believer 226,296
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Porkpie Hat 257,885
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 599,856
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••