created by: yoga chic | Oct 25, 2007

Top Stories

2,989 votes

Do You Have To Go To Church To Get To Heaven?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No

Comments (Page 115)

Showing posts 2,281 - 2,300 of2,333
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

Mercury69 wrote:
Why isn't there an option for "I'm not sure"?
Because you have an answer:

"But it was Solomon who built a house for him. Yet the Most High does not dwell in houses made by hands, as the prophet says,

“‘Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool.
What kind of house will you build for me, says the Lord,
or what is the place of my rest?"(Acts 7:47-49)

"Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, he answered them,
“The kingdom of God is not coming in ways that can be observed, nor will they say,‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”"(Luke 17:20,21)
Albert Rex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

I really need 2 make heaven but I dont want 2 go thru church but thru christ...and i think its possible for me not 2 mk heaven while i am in church but mk it in my house... So pls if u dont see me in chapel praying pls check me in my room... Do u think i will mk it 2 heaven???

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Albert Rex wrote:
I really need 2 make heaven but I dont want 2 go thru church but thru christ...and i think its possible for me not 2 mk heaven while i am in church but mk it in my house... So pls if u dont see me in chapel praying pls check me in my room... Do u think i will mk it 2 heaven???
Well ,again>Albert< ...no "church" (denomination) can save you or anyone ,it's only through Jesus(Yeoshua) that one receives atonement.

"Jesus said to him,“I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."(John 14:6)

When one receives His grace, one is part of His "Body" of believers(known as "The Church"). Now ,that's not to say going to >a 'church'< is necessarily a bad thing, the fellowship and communal prayer can be edifying. But it in no way contributes to ones salvation.
Prince

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Scripture has it; "By your words you'll be justified or by your words you'll be condemned."

"Offer praise as a sacrifice and fulfill your vows to the most high, then call upon me in your time of distress and I will rescue you and you shall glorify me."

"Speak the truth to one another, judge justly and let honesty and peace be at your gate". says the Lord

"Sow justice for yourself an reap the fruits of piety."

"Offer righteous sacrifice and trust in the Lord."

"Anyone who acts in truth comes into the Light..."

No one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born from above. No one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and spirit.
Flesh makes flesh, spirit makes spirit. Do not be surprised I tell you, you must all be born from above.

I am the gate ,anyone who enters by me will be saved.
Amanda

Sebree, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

rchcrnium wrote:
religion is an excuse for weak minded people looking for comfort or guidance. belive in yourself, do the right thing and, hey, who gives a crap when your dead. your gone. it was nice knowing you. back to the earth. some people need the comfort of fictional dreamlands to keep from living scared, oh yeah, they also use it to forgive themselves when they're raping our kids.
Ok so I was wondering the question about do you have to go to church cause dad doesn't & I believe you should go to church to learn more & to worship him. Where two or three are gathered, there he will be also.
Now I quoted this one cause it's the first I saw talking about havin no god. I'm sure more people have commented saying this. I just want to say to you people...I'll pray for you. I'm not gonna judge you but I can pray. God is real you can feel him in you!
Now their was also comments about how hell will be full of preachers but they believed in God. I just want to say this if your one of those people...that's most definitely not true. Yes, I agree, some preachers are hypocrites but no ones perfect not even preachers. I love my preacher & I know he will be in Heaven & so will I.:)
God Bless!:)
Sad truth

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so I was wondering the question about do you have to go to church cause dad doesn't & I believe you should go to church to learn more & to worship him. Where two or three are gathered, there he will be also.
Now I quoted this one cause it's the first I saw talking about havin no god. I'm sure more people have commented saying this. I just want to say to you people...I'll pray for you. I'm not gonna judge you but I can pray. God is real you can feel him in you!
Now their was also comments about how hell will be full of preachers but they believed in God. I just want to say this if your one of those people...that's most definitely not true. Yes, I agree, some preachers are hypocrites but no ones perfect not even preachers. I love my preacher & I know he will be in Heaven & so will I.:)
God Bless!:)
Fruitloop arent you a little old to still be listening to fairy tales?
Grey Green

Rialto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

In my opinion as long as your faith in God is strong you should still make it to heaven, but i dont believe church is needed to make it.... its not like being inside a church amplifies you faith it sorta just gives you something to think about for the week until next Sunday.... also to rid you pockets of that terrible pocket change.

The church i go to isnt that great i only go because i love my grandmother. The pastor seems to be leaching moneys from the people that attend it they are all very elderly so i think he is taking advantage of that they just moved to a smaller church but at the same time he is buying a new car for his son from my grandfather.... anyway, she wants me to go with her because she thinks i dont have enough faith in God because i dont go to church every sunday, but thats just her old soul thinking that church is the only way to return "home" she probably even clicked yes in this poll!:P
JEHOVAH IS GOD

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

Only the bride of Jesus, those spirit begotten or born again will go to heaven to rule with Jesus as Kings and Priests in God's heavenly Kingdom. The Bible numbers them as 144,000, just as there were twelve tribes of Israel and twelve apostles and twelve divisions of Priests at the Temple, twelve being the symbolic number of perfection, and twelve times twelve get the perfect administrational number of 144,000. Revelation 7:4

These chosen spirit sons of God, as a new creation to dwell in immortality in Heaven, will make up the heavenly Government that will rule in righteousness over this Earth, after this ungodly world of mankind is gone forever. Revelation 5:9,10

The world of mankind today is living in the final part of the last days of this unrighteous world, only the meek and honestly humble will be taught the Truth of God's word and survive the end, soon to be here. There is no Rapture, there is no Heavenly reward for the righteous, there is no Immortal soul or burning hellfire, these Church doctrines are all man made, and not taught in the Bible. Matthew 15:9

Now is the time to start your personal Bible study with Jehovah's witnesses, if you want to inherit the new world of Pardise. Matthew 5:5
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

JEHOVAH IS GOD wrote:
Only the bride of Jesus, those spirit
Now is the time to start your personal Bible study with Jehovah's witnesses, if you want to inherit the new world of Pardise. Matthew 5:5
your JW bul........ is without of any biblical sense,
because only Grace can save human Eph 1;2-12...Eph 2;8-8

not your f...crazy unbiblical teachings and studies of JW faken doctrines

you are dead ,entered dead to JW organization,and be dead if God doesn't save you and withdraw from this satanic spirit leaders of your earthly materialistic dreams organization
JEHOVAH IS GOD

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Prince Helmut Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
your JW bul........ is without of any biblical sense,
because only Grace can save human Eph 1;2-12...Eph 2;8-8
not your f...crazy unbiblical teachings and studies of JW faken doctrines
you are dead ,entered dead to JW organization,and be dead if God doesn't save you and withdraw from this satanic spirit leaders of your earthly materialistic dreams organization
Wouldn't that be wonderful, all we had to do was believe in Jesus and we are saved, but that is not what the Bible teaches.

Religion has corrupted God's word the Bible with their man made doctrines. Unless you love Almighty God Jehovah with your whole heart and life, and you love your fellowman as you love yourself, you are not acceptable to the one true God of the Bible, Almighty God Jehovah.

If you want to stay alive and inherit God's new world of righteousness, you must be educated in Truth, and you must be living as a true Christian when the end of this unrighteous world ends very soon.

Now is the time, while there is still time to start your personal Bible study with Jehovah's witnesses, so you too can have God's approval when Jesus as our heavenly Judge and King separates people into the spiritual symbolic ark for survival or not.

Jehovah's witnesses are doing the same preaching work that Noah did before the destruction of that unrighteous world.

Matthew 24:36-39
Matthew 25:31-39
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

JEHOVAH IS GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't that be wonderful, all we had to do was believe in Jesus and we are saved, but that is not what the Bible teaches.

Now is the time, while there is still time to start your personal Bible study with Jehovah's witnesses, so you too can have God's approval when Jesus as our heavenly Judge and King separates people into the spiritual symbolic ark for survival or not.
Jehovah's witnesses are doing the same preaching work that Noah did before the destruction of that unrighteous world.
Eph 1;2-12.2;8-9.Romans 8;28.1Peter 1;2.Acts 13;48. John 1;12.3;3-8. 1 Cor 1;2

ALL THOSE PASSAGES ABOUT SAVING SINGLE CHILDREN OF GOD FLOWS FROM BIBLE.

ACCORDING TO YOU AND YOUR TRUST AT MAN IN BROOKLYN,THOSE PASSAGES ARE NOT BIBLICAL SALVATION

Spiritual Ark is not ark seating literal in Brooklyn or discreet slave JW bunch of democratic votes at GB JW(greek singular word not plural)

you count on misleaded teachings of your false Jw leaders not on Bible,

I gave you true follwing of Bible according to 2 Tim 3;16

let me add
this is your own pleasure if you call watchtower publications advertisings from door to door(preaching work)
FROM BIBLE POINT,YOU GUYS ADVERTISE OWN PUBLICATIONS AND OWN FAAKEN CONTRADICTING GREEK AND HEBREW LANGUAGE BY YOUR FAKE TRANSLATION NWT(called modern language)
I know few languages from my linguistic education,
if someone read NWT in polish,german france,or dutch language-at end reader doesn't know at all what he/she readed from false NWT

also your claim to preach nowhere in NT is written that disciples were knocking from door to door to the single strangers inhabitants,
I also dissagre that Jw follow Noah steps, because antique world before flood didn't have same resources,and nOAH WAS BUSY TO BUILD ARK 120 YEARS,
JW are busy to build KH,sell them for huge amount of dollars,advertise their worthless publications and gete more rich as one week ago(greed,money,self glories made your leaders Apostates,and they are under influence of satan spirit

please mister
don't mention to me about churches,I am not member of any earthly church or denomination ,BIBLE CLEAR TELL US ABOUT ALL CHURCHES ,ORGANIZATIONS,INCLUDED JW WHAT THEY ARE.2 COR 11;13-15.2 THESS 2;2-12.REV 14.REV 18.ISAIAH 14;13-14.EZEK 28;2

ALSO YOUR LEADERS LIES IS ADDITION AND VIOLATION OF REV 22;18-19

SIR/MADAM
Instead waist time studies of your worthless watchtowers,awakes,books and NWT

Please/start beseech God for mercy and try to read only Bible,after praying for quidence of Holy Spirit,

And Please? don't make stupid one from yourselves accussing someone who post bunch of biblical passaages,that this person corrupt GODS WORD BIBLE?
Prince Helmut Pipke

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

mofred wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=aZaxo6mqKv A …Emotional Manipulation is the Church,,Heaven? I dont see and I theres nobody that knows what there is after death,a Heaven? theres no such place? we all hoping that we die peacefully and end up with beautifull angels that
look like skeletons.I dunno? I dont go to a Church got rid of the annoyance in my life
according to you;
there is not such place like heaaven?
of course for you exist nothing after death-just inhalation and forgotten completly stories of your miserable atheistic poor life??

You don't have to go to the church,also you don't have to post your own stupidities,nobody care about you,just flush yourself from here

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

JEHOVAH IS GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion has corrupted God's word the Bible with their man made doctrines. Unless you love Almighty God Jehovah with your whole heart and life, and you love your fellowman as you love yourself, you are not acceptable to the one true God of the Bible, Almighty God Jehovah.
If you want to stay alive and inherit God's new world of righteousness, you must be educated in Truth, and you must be living as a true Christian when the end of this unrighteous world ends very soon.
If I may????

All the JW's are doing is repeating what the governing body tells them to say.

They all say the same thing,like robots.

They have come to my home,UNINVITED and tried to tell me that what I believe is wrong.

I even pointed out scriptures to back up my words,yet they argue with me.

God's Holy Word say's;

Ye must be born again.

If you haven't had that spiitual birth from above,then your lost.

WHOSOEVER CALLS UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.

If you haven't been saved,then you have no hope of spending eternity with the Lord.

There is not one thing in God's written word that say's we have to work for our Salvation,it is a free gift of God.

You all have to keep record of how many homes you visit and then turn it in to the governing body.

Yes,we are to spread the good news,but like you all do.

You do not preach Jesus and what He did on Calvary to save us from our sins.

Jesus saud;

My Kingdom is not of this world.

What part of that do you all not understand?

His is a Spiritual Kingdom.

Do you really believe that only certain JW's will be going to Heaven?

Let me educate you.

The Bible warns us that many false prophets will come claiming to speak for God (Matthew 7:15; 1John 4: 1). Thankfully, it also provides a practical test for identifying false prophets.

In Deuteronomy 18:21-22 we are told that anyone who claims to speak as a prophet of God and predicts something that does not come true is a false prophet.

"And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?

When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him."(KJV)

According to the Bible, one false prophecy makes the speaker a false prophet. By this test the Watchtower Society's prophecies concerning 1914, 1915, 1918, 1920, 1925 and 1975 prove beyond a doubt it is a false prophet and that we should turn away from this group's deceptive doctrines.

Cont....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Continued to JEHOVAH IS GOD

When an organization like the WTB&TS claims to be the only true religion and the sole source of correct Bible teaching, we must carefully examine their beliefs. If their doctrines are true, they will be found in the Bible, and their teachings will be consistent and unchanging year after year. Jehovah's Witnesses, however, deny or twist many of the Bible s basic teachings.

The Bible teaches that the atoning work of Christ alone provides the solution for man's sin problem. Jesus Christ took the personal sins of all men-past, present and future-in his own body on the tree (I Pet. 2:24), and as perfect God and perfect man he fully met the demands of Divine justice for us (Rom. 3:22-26). Therefore, any and all who receive him by simple faith (John 1:12; Acts 16:31), can be forgiven, declared righteous and restored to fellowship with God (2 Cor. 5:21; Heb. 7:24-26).

By contrast, the WTB&TS teaches that only an elite group of Witnesses, known as "the 144,000," or the "anointed ones" are presently credited with Christ's righteousness. Only the 144,000 are born again and expect to reign with Christ in heaven.

For the vast majority of remaining JWs, known as the "other sheep" or the "great crowd," the atoning sacrifice of Christ only provides a chance at eternal life on earth.

The truth is,the Jew were preached to first,then the Gentiles.

Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham,
and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

The other fold is the Gentiles.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Continued to JEHOVAH IS GOD,

The Bible also teaches that we are saved by grace alone apart from any self-righteous works (Eph.2:8-9).

There is nothing we can do to contribute to our salvation because apart from Jesus Christ we are "dead in our sins" (Eph. 2:1,5).

By contrast, the WTB&TS teaches that salvation "will depend on one's works."

A person must first "come to Jehovah ' s organization for salvation and then comply with everything they teach.

In this way, a relationship with the Jehovah's Witnesses organization, rather than a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, is presented as the basis of salvation.

Its personal relationship with our Saviour.

The Bible teaches that the human soul continues to exist consciously after death (Is.14:9-11; Luke 16:19-31;Rev 6:9-11). Those who have rejected God's gift of eternal life will suffer conscious eternal punishment (Matt. 25:41,46; Rev. 14:10,11; 20:10,15).

By contrast, the WTB&TS denies eternal punishment and teaches that the soul cannot exist apart from the body. JWs believe that death ends all conscious existence. Hell refers to the grave and those who are ultimately judged by God will be annihilated and simply cease to exist.

The Bible. The Bible teaches that the Holy Spirit's anointing enables individual Christians to understand God's Word and properly apply it to their lives ( I John 2:27).

By contrast the WTB&TS teaches that the Bible can only be interpreted by the Watchtower Society and no individual can learn the truth apart from them.

DON'T YOU SEE?

YOUR A SLAVE TO THE GOVERING BODY.

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from >>the simplicity that is in Christ.<<

DON'T YOU WANT TO BE FREE?

I tell you this out of love,

THERE IS FREEDOM IN CHRIST JESUS.

You are being decieved.

They changed God's Holy Word when they published their own bible,the nwt.

They omitted vey imporatant verses to support their false docrine.

Since: Aug 12

Turkey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

I go to church for steal candles :D puhahahahahhahahahahahahaha
fred

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

No you do not church is a mixture of righteousness and evil.And you are all being lied to. In every concordance see god See Yahweh it say's the words lord god baal were added to his name because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken.so man made him a god the very thing he warns you not to worship.And he says you will cause them to forget my name and the world has his name is Yahweh he is not a god.And his word are his laws the ones nailed to a so called cross.revelation 12/9 the whole world is deceived. And it is...... The roman catholick church is the beast and the woman that sits on seven hills named after seven different gods.
And the fish all you sheeple put on your cars trucks is from the god of dagon and even the pope wears it on his hat.Most people when they grow up start thinking on their own...but many have not because when they find out they have been lied to they have to change and stop sinning.so they just look over the truth it is the broad road.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

fred wrote:
No you do not church is a mixture of righteousness and evil.And you are all being lied to. In every concordance see god See Yahweh it say's the words lord god baal were added to his name because the divine reverence of his name was believed to be to holy to be spoken.so man made him a god the very thing he warns you not to worship.And he says you will cause them to forget my name and the world has his name is Yahweh he is not a god.And his word are his laws the ones nailed to a so called cross.revelation 12/9 the whole world is deceived. And it is...... The roman catholick church is the beast and the woman that sits on seven hills named after seven different gods.
And the fish all you sheeple put on your cars trucks is from the god of dagon and even the pope wears it on his hat.Most people when they grow up start thinking on their own...but many have not because when they find out they have been lied to they have to change and stop sinning.so they just look over the truth it is the broad road.
Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary
12:7-11 The attempts of the dragon proved unsuccessful against the church, and fatal to his own interests. The seat of this war was in heaven; in the church of Christ, the kingdom of heaven on earth. The parties were Christ, the great Angel of the covenant, and his faithful followers; and Satan and his instruments. The strength of the church is in having the Lord Jesus for the Captain of their salvation. Pagan idolatry, which was the worship of devils, was cast out of the empire by the spreading of Christianity. The salvation and strength of the church, are only to be ascribed to the King and Head of the church. The conquered enemy hates the presence of God, yet he is willing to appear there, to accuse the people of God. Let us take heed that we give him no cause to accuse us; and that, when we have sinned, we go before the Lord, condemn ourselves, and commit our cause to Christ as our Advocate. The servants of God overcame Satan by the blood of the Lamb, as the cause. By the word of their testimony: the powerful preaching of the gospel is mighty, through God, to pull down strong holds. By their courage and patience in sufferings: they loved not their lives so well but they could lay them down in Christ's cause. These were the warriors and the weapons by which Christianity overthrew the power of pagan idolatry; and if Christians had continued to fight with these weapons, and such as these, their victories would have been more numerous and glorious, and the effects more lasting. The redeemed overcame by a simple reliance on the blood of Christ, as the only ground of their hopes. In this we must be like them. We must not blend any thing else with this.
JEHOVAH IS GOD

Claremore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Full of Love wrote:
<quoted text>
If I may????
All the JW's are doing is repeating what the governing body tells them to say.
They all say the same thing,like robots.
They have come to my home,UNINVITED and tried to tell me that what I believe is wrong.
I even pointed out scriptures to back up my words,yet they argue with me.
God's Holy Word say's;
Ye must be born again.
If you haven't had that spiitual birth from above,then your lost.
WHOSOEVER CALLS UPON THE NAME OF THE LORD SHALL BE SAVED.
If you haven't been saved,then you have no hope of spending eternity with the Lord.
There is not one thing in God's written word that say's we have to work for our Salvation,it is a free gift of God.
You all have to keep record of how many homes you visit and then turn it in to the governing body.
Yes,we are to spread the good news,but like you all do.
You do not preach Jesus and what He did on Calvary to save us from our sins.
Jesus saud;
My Kingdom is not of this world.
What part of that do you all not understand?
His is a Spiritual Kingdom.
Do you really believe that only certain JW's will be going to Heaven?
Let me educate you.
The Bible warns us that many false prophets will come claiming to speak for God (Matthew 7:15; 1John 4: 1). Thankfully, it also provides a practical test for identifying false prophets.
In Deuteronomy 18:21-22 we are told that anyone who claims to speak as a prophet of God and predicts something that does not come true is a false prophet.
"And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD hath not spoken?
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him."(KJV)
According to the Bible, one false prophecy makes the speaker a false prophet. By this test the Watchtower Society's prophecies concerning 1914, 1915, 1918, 1920, 1925 and 1975 prove beyond a doubt it is a false prophet and that we should turn away from this group's deceptive doctrines.
Cont....
You are typical of the person described at James 1:23, you are not the sort that Jesus is accepting as his subject today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

JEHOVAH IS GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are typical of the person described at James 1:23, you are not the sort that Jesus is accepting as his subject today.
You know what I posted about the cult you are in is truth.

Read up on Charles Taz Russell,that should tell you something.

He along with Rutherford were false prophets.

I can't help you fell for for their lies.

I am a doer of the Word,but I do not deny Christ diety as you do.

Remember,you have been warned and when our Saviour comes back for His bride and you deny His diety,you will be without excuse.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God,

>>>>>>and the Word was God.<<<<<

Romans 1:20
For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature,
have been clearly seen,
being understood through what has been made,

>>>>so that they are without excuse.<<<<

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,281 - 2,300 of2,333
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

626 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Hillie Billie Boganed 109,536
Gay Snapchat Names 5 min irish 20 1,338
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 5 min Danielson Wax-on Wax-off 108
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 min NUTS AMERICA 37,850
help and advice about sex 6 min Ha Ha Dix 2
Paul Krugman: We're "on the road to catastrophe" 9 min Ha Ha Dix 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Shivar 680,019
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min lightbeamrider 216,852
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 19 min EdmondWA 89,555
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 21 min Aaz 239
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min LTM 512,026
•••
•••
•••