Do You Have To Go To Church To Get To...

Do You Have To Go To Church To Get To Heaven?

Created by yoga chic on Oct 25, 2007

3,027 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“ Xue Rengui”

Since: Oct 09

Khitan extraordinaire

#2598 Jul 8, 2012
Sad But True wrote:
Hell no! See what you can expect to get in church?!
A reading from The KJV Rainbow Study Bible - Beautiful Bible!
And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.(John 6:35) Selah!
I've got two books outside of my bible that I cherish.
One is titled "God Calling" and I just recently acquired this one called "Jesus Calling".
"Jesus Calling"
These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.(John 15:11)
For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
(1 Cor. 13:12)
Seeking would be so much easier without all this complicated interference! I originally typed good morning churchies and religious folks in the subject box and felt a nudge to change it.
Just so you know.
Forgive me Jesus, I am so unimpressed with so many preachers - teachers - and so called religious folks.
No offense intended truly, but honestly - spirituality seems so challenging and it is because the babes interested make the mistake of watching some of the behavior of other professing .... and this and that too!
Know what I mean?
Examples - where are those we should be seeing?
Thank You Lord regardless.
How many threads have you posted this on already?
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

#2600 Jul 17, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
How many threads have you posted this on already?
are yours number
stick your nose into the toilet with skombolo,
i will flush your and his friggin nousy questions

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2601 Jul 17, 2012
dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
are yours number
stick your nose into the toilet with skombolo,
i will flush your and his friggin nousy questions
FLUSH!!!
;)
pipek

Baltimore, MD

#2602 Jul 17, 2012
Senecus wrote:
<quoted text>
FLUSH!!!
;)
FLUSH!!!! you stinking satan advocate

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2603 Jul 17, 2012
pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
FLUSH!!!! you stinking satan advocate
Show me where I advocate satan,go ahead - I game - show me;)
Teen

United States

#2604 Jul 29, 2012
I really feel you dont need church God said praise the spirit in which he gave his only son for our sins everyday, so why would church be a big deal, you can worship in your home, car, park, store, anywhere, why wait to sunday when in fact our creator rested on the seventh day, duh which will be saturday, if I m not going to church everyday I m not gon wait till sunday, I believe in the creator of all and his son, but it dont have anything to do with religion, if so why its so many? ask me all of them wrong the Most High is wht it is and no one can put a name on the spirit, names dont change from language to language and our first language which was the first language the whole world spoke, how do you change tht and form religions from it.. SMH ITS SAD
Christian witness

Owasso, OK

#2605 Jul 30, 2012
Teen wrote:
I really feel you dont need church God said praise the spirit in which he gave his only son for our sins everyday, so why would church be a big deal, you can worship in your home, car, park, store, anywhere, why wait to sunday when in fact our creator rested on the seventh day, duh which will be saturday, if I m not going to church everyday I m not gon wait till sunday, I believe in the creator of all and his son, but it dont have anything to do with religion, if so why its so many? ask me all of them wrong the Most High is wht it is and no one can put a name on the spirit, names dont change from language to language and our first language which was the first language the whole world spoke, how do you change tht and form religions from it.. SMH ITS SAD
Going to Church does not make you a Christian, it only identifies you as one. Being obedient to Jesus as the son of God, and following his example is what makes you a Christian.

Read your Bible, any Bible will do, and pray from your heart for God to help you understand, he will answer your prayer if you ask your prayer using the name of Jesus as your Amen. Revelation 3:14
Cany

United States

#2606 Jul 30, 2012
About 50 percent population of holland and newzealand donot go church.people are being atheist .people donot believe in book sin theory we are sinner even baby? 20 percent american believe in reincarnation .
Christian witness

Owasso, OK

#2607 Jul 30, 2012
Cany wrote:
About 50 percent population of holland and newzealand donot go church.people are being atheist .people donot believe in book sin theory we are sinner even baby? 20 percent american believe in reincarnation .
The god of this world is a powerful spirit creature who is the opposite of Almighty God Jehovah, the Universal Sovereign.

This wicked spirit Satan the Devil would love everyone to ignor God's word the Bible, because he is misleading the entire earth away from God's righteousness. Satan is the influence we breathe as air, and his influence is in everything making it unacceptable to Jesus. All entertainment, books, internet, movies or whatever.

The Bible teaches sin is imperfection, hence we are all sinners and must repent and do what is right according to the teachings of Jesus our leader. John 3:36
Amy

Milton, FL

#2609 Sep 9, 2012
To the person who said "religion is for weak minded people looking for comfort and guidance" well let me tell you, the thought of me being here by accident is a dear one. If that's true then I don't have to worry about anything, not my actions or my morals. If this is all one big accident, who cares what I do while I am here or where I go when I die. Who cares if I murder 19,000 people, they are just mistakes. if that's true, when I die, I die. No consequences, no worries...what an easy, blissful thought...so easy to think I am just here to do whatever I want, but no...as a Christian, I realize that I am not here by mistake so my actions have consequences. I not only have to make sure I am living a life with moral and kindness, but I also have to watch millions of people on a fast track to hell, believing the lie from the devil "hell is not real, we are all a mistake" it is so much harder to live a life of Christianity than of Athiesm, but what is easy isn't always right and I am willing to fight for what is right
Bible truth

United States

#2610 Sep 9, 2012
Amy wrote:
To the person who said "religion is for weak minded people looking for comfort and guidance" well let me tell you, the thought of me being here by accident is a dear one. If that's true then I don't have to worry about anything, not my actions or my morals. If this is all one big accident, who cares what I do while I am here or where I go when I die. Who cares if I murder 19,000 people, they are just mistakes. if that's true, when I die, I die. No consequences, no worries...what an easy, blissful thought...so easy to think I am just here to do whatever I want, but no...as a Christian, I realize that I am not here by mistake so my actions have consequences. I not only have to make sure I am living a life with moral and kindness, but I also have to watch millions of people on a fast track to hell, believing the lie from the devil "hell is not real, we are all a mistake" it is so much harder to live a life of Christianity than of Athiesm, but what is easy isn't always right and I am willing to fight for what is right
I would like to suggest that you start a personal Bible study with Jehovah's witnesses. Almost 8 million witnesses believe and can prove they are Almighty God Jehovah's chosen people today, and they will teach you what Jehovah God wants everyone to know in these last days.

The Bible gives us the hope of surviving the end of this unrighteous world into God's new world of peace and happiness.
Unless you are meek and humble, and taught the direction of Jesus,
and gathered as one of his sheep, you will be a goat.

The Bible teaches that hell is the grave or hades. All the dead in hades will be resurrected back to life on this earth, when it is a paradise again. That won't be until God's new world is in a paradise condition again, as it was in the days of Adam and Eve.

(Revelation 20:12-15) 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. But another scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life. And the dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to their deeds. 13 And the sea gave up those dead in it, and death and Ha&#8242;des gave up those dead in them, and they were judged individually according to their deeds. 14 And death and Ha&#8242;des were hurled into the lake of fire. This means the second death, the lake of fire. 15 Furthermore, whoever was not found written in the book of life was hurled into the lake of fire.
confused girl

United States

#2611 Sep 19, 2012
Ok im soooo confused im catholic i have lots of people telling me im no t goin to heaven unless i go to a christian church is that true
jose

Whittier, CA

#2612 Sep 19, 2012
confused girl wrote:
Ok im soooo confused im catholic i have lots of people telling me im no t goin to heaven unless i go to a christian church is that true
It's not true,because you can worship god anywhere but and a church is no different except that you worship god with other people.

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2613 Oct 1, 2012
confused girl wrote:
It's not a building, but a relationship.
Jehovah is God

Pryor, OK

#2614 Oct 2, 2012
confused girl wrote:
Jesus Christ is our reigning King in heaven right now, he is going to judge this world as to their accepting or rejecting God's heavenly Kingdom government to rule over them in righteousness. Matthew 24:14
2Peter 3:13

God's heavenly government or Kingdom is a righteous administration that is going to destroy all ungodly men and ungodly things on this earth, very soon. That is the only hope Jesus taught his followers to pray for, in prayer to his Father Almighty God Jehovah. Matthew 6:9,10

If you want to know the truth or accurate knowledge about God and life and what you must do to have Almighty God Jehovah's approval through Jesus Christ, you must start your personal Bible study with Jehovah's witnesses.

The churches teach doctrines that are not Scriptural, Trinity, hellfire punishment, rapture, immortal soul, heavenly reward for the righteous and unsaved to eternal suffering.
John 17:3

“Life?”

Since: Sep 12

Traverse City, MI

#2615 Oct 3, 2012
Why isn't there an option for "I'm not sure"?

Since: Oct 12

Dallas, TX

#2616 Oct 3, 2012
Yoga Chic...good question...check this scripture out to modern man...

...excerpt...

Come Out From Among Them! Says The Lord

A Testament Against The World... The Lord's Rebuke

3/26/11 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord, against the churches of men: These people are foolish!... A very foolish people, dwelling in houses made of brick and wood. Look how they set their foundations and erect every beam and support, as they close the walls in around themselves. Brick by brick they build the walls, dollar by dollar they build up their high walls.
Lo, they have built a multitude of very fine houses for themselves. Look how they sit at ease in their new palaces, while the poor gather in the waste places, and the needy drift into silence.

These people of faith, as they are called among men, are a trapped people!...

A people whose wisdom shall bring them to shame,
Whose vanity shall bring upon them swift calamity!...

For I hate all their fine houses! I loathe the sight of them!...

They are cut off, an ensnared people,
Trapped behind the walls of their own houses!

Look how these people wear their churches as a garment! For they take much pride in their own names, they are puffed up. See how they walk about, with their heads held high, speaking proudly, taking no time to stop and listen... THEY REFUSE TO HEAR!
I tell you the truth, their faces are covered in shame! Their nakedness is uncovered, their rebellion is made plain! Their ears are full of their perverse doctrines, and their detestable traditions are always upon their lips! There is no light in them and darkness covers them... They are unable to see. The light has faded, dark days have come in, for the sun has already set upon this generation. I tell you, the sun has surely went down upon this age of men!
Behold, the day ends!... And still they refuse to be healed! They refuse Me at every opportunity! They deny Me day after day! And yet the people say,“Where have we refused You, and by what means have we denied Your name?”...

Foolish people, fallen houses!
You know neither Me nor My Father!

For if you truly knew Me, then you would have known The Father also...

To know Me is to know The Father, for I am your Father!

How is it then, you have not entreated Me?! And when I came to you, why did you not sit at My feet to listen?... You have hated both Me and My Father! For the way of The Lord is foreign to you, and The God of Israel is an offense in your eyes!
Therefore, return to your molded “god” and worship this other “jesus”, seeing as how you do revel in him! For I tell you the truth, though many of you have built no statue, nor have you bowed the knee to any graven image, you have surely sinned against Me! You have surely committed idolatry! For you have made for yourself another god, and recreated The Savior in your own image!... HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE ME! FOR I AM WHO I AM, AND I SHALL NOT BE MOLDED BY YOU! NOR SHALL MY WAYS BE CORRUPTED BY YOU, ANYMORE! NOR SHALL MY NAME BE POLLUTED BY YOU, ANYMORE!
For you have given the wicked cause to blaspheme, and your traditions bring forth laughter among the pagan and the heathen... And by your doctrines do you bring harm to My people everyday, O churches of men!

...more found at trumpetcallofgodonline
look in the >Lord's Rebuke< volume

Thanks
kefa in YahuShua

Brisbane, Australia

#2617 Oct 3, 2012
Thus says The Lord God: Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up... WAKE UP! My sleeping children, even now I hold all your tears, which will flow down your cheeks in bitter remorse... Even now I feel the rending of your hearts. I behold you trembling in fear... Looking, but not finding... Seeking, yet left desolate... Wake up! The time is now! Beloved, how is it I find many among you, who say they are of Me, and know My will, yet refuse to walk in it?...

~

I am The Lord...

I am a great and mighty King, The Holy One of Israel!

I dwell not in any houses, built by human hands...

I dwell in the hearts of men...

For I am God, and there is One Savior...

And He shall go from temple to temple,
And search them thoroughly, to find out if I have dwelled there,
To see whether or not His name is written there...

To look upon the tables of their hearts for My Commandments,
Which I had first given to the children of Israel,
Whose adoption you were to become...

One olive tree...

Even as many diverse branches, growing beautifully...

Even as the children of Israel were to grow,
To produce a multitude of sweet grapes from The Vine,
Which was sent and given up for them...

(Excerpt from Letters From God and His Christ - Volume 7 - "Wake Up! The Time is Now")

READ COMPLETE TEXT HERE - http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5... !_The_Time_is_Now
kefa in YahuShua

Brisbane, Australia

#2618 Oct 3, 2012
“I belong to no church named of men. I belong to My Lord Jesus Christ, and together with all those who are His, is the Church in which I dwell.”

“ Xue Rengui”

Khitan extraordinaire

#2619 Oct 3, 2012
Mercury69 wrote:
Why isn't there an option for "I'm not sure"?
Because you have an answer:

"But it was Solomon who built a house for him. Yet the Most High does not dwell in houses made by hands, as the prophet says,

“‘Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool.
What kind of house will you build for me, says the Lord,
or what is the place of my rest?"(Acts 7:47-49)

"Being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, he answered them,
“The kingdom of God is not coming in ways that can be observed, nor will they say,‘Look, here it is!’ or ‘There!’ for behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you.”"(Luke 17:20,21)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min exposingdolts 30,807
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tellthetruth 987,234
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 687,186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Say the Truth 286,541
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 7 hr LG Sucks 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Here For Now 619,789
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 11 hr clayvligon 2
More from around the web