Penis Size

Since: Jul 14

Liverpool, UK

#1 Jul 12, 2014
I have recently been on a site and it seems like a lot of girls like looking at guys with big penises. Also, I've read a lot of stories of girls wanting to be with a guy that has a 8, 9, 10 inch penis and describing how it feels. This has made me feel really insecure about my size, I'm 6 inches in length and slightly over 5 in girth. I was wondering what women thought of this size and what their ideal size would be, thanks
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Jul 12, 2014
Don't believe anything you hear or read..........and only half of what you see.
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#3 Jul 12, 2014
Yes I know, similar websites – forums you'll see people making the same discussion about the vajaja, do you like big ones are small ones, tight ones or loose ones, silly really – it's all a matter of personal preference! For myself, small tight and hairless thank you very much – LOL!
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 12, 2014
PDX Dave wrote:
Yes I know, similar websites – forums you'll see people making the same discussion about the vajaja, do you like big ones are small ones, tight ones or loose ones, silly really – it's all a matter of personal preference! For myself, small tight and hairless thank you very much – LOL!
oh God, d***ick cheney is hairless.
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Jul 12, 2014
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
oh God, d***ick cheney is hairless.
So was Kojak & Yul Brenner..What's your point?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 12, 2014
The Rogue wrote:
<quoted text>
So was Kojak & Yul Brenner..What's your point?
and so is Michael Jordan, and Bruce Willis.

seriously, hair does not guarantee sex appeal. it is the whole personality that matters.

of course there are men with full head of hair and they look very handsome. examples are George Clooney, Christian Bale, Tom Cruise, Ben Affleck, etc etc.

Since: Aug 13

Hanoi, Vietnam

#7 Jul 12, 2014
Dont worry about you penis size. It is normal If you want more infomation about penis size read "The truth about penis size" here http://bit.ly/1mydYY3
And there are many sex position for a small penis to make femal orgasm easy here
http://bit.ly/small-penis-positions
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Jul 15, 2014
Well,.........like the feller told me one time,...."I may not often hit the bottom but I sure can bang hell outa the sides!" LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min here 47,926
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 15 min RiccardoFire 105,577
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min RiccardoFire 44,707
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min confrinting with ... 646,337
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Brian_G 12
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Inspector2 618,611
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 hr latinobbyloveu 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr River Tam 971,569
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 14 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web