James Holmes
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
baking soda

Pell City, AL

#63 Aug 16, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I admit Holmes is an atheist without a shred of evidence? Unlike yourself, I live in the real world. Your biggest fear, apparently, is finding out that Holmes was a practicing Christian right up until the day he pulled the trigger. This would explain your burning desire to label Homes an atheist.
You're completely mistaken, He was a practicing atheist. I don't know of any Christians going around shooting and killing people. We only go around helping people in need.....atheists never take the time to do that.

You're right, there isn't a shred of evidence he is an atheist,....there are 12 dead people in the ground that proves he is an atheist.
Anon

Cleveland, OH

#64 Aug 16, 2012
baking soda wrote:
<quoted text>
You're completely mistaken, He was a practicing atheist. I don't know of any Christians going around shooting and killing people. We only go around helping people in need.....atheists never take the time to do that.
You're right, there isn't a shred of evidence he is an atheist,....there are 12 dead people in the ground that proves he is an atheist.
Arguing with fanatics is obviously pointless. Somehow, they don't see the need to prove their statements, which shows how pathetically flawed their reasoning abilities really are. Guess I'll just wait for the trial. By the way, I don't believe you're as "good" as you profess to be.
baking soda

Pell City, AL

#65 Aug 16, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess I'll just wait for the trial. By the way, I don't believe you're as "good" as you profess to be.
At the trial , they will do everything they can to make him look like he had nothing to do with your wicked cult.

BTW, I know you can't be "good" without God. No atheist can. They always revert back to being the ugly, name calling , and hateful tramps they are devoted to be.



Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#66 Aug 16, 2012
baking soda wrote:
<quoted text>
At the trial , they will do everything they can to make him look like he had nothing to do with your wicked cult.
BTW, I know you can't be "good" without God. No atheist can. They always revert back to being the ugly, name calling , and hateful tramps they are devoted to be.
Yep.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#67 Aug 16, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
This religion/atheist debate is moot. He's turned out to be mentally ill and THAT is the cause of it, according to his attornys.
Why has this been ignored?
My comment is still getting ignored. I guess it gives some people a cheap thrill to debate religion/atheism rather than reality......

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#68 Aug 19, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheists don’t condone murder. Pick any website of an atheist and show me where they've said this.
Quote your source. Where did you get this from?
From the Book of Atheism:

{There is no Book of Atheism}

From the Jewish/Muslim/Christian book:

If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.(Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.(Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.(Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces.(2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)

And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men,`and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?(1Samuel 6:19-20 ASV)

Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.(1 Kings 20:35-36 NLT)

"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

I am running out of room, but there are so many more verses!!!

“cdesign proponentsists”

Since: Jul 09

Pittsburgh, PA

#69 Aug 19, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>This religion/atheist debate is moot. He's turned out to be mentally ill and THAT is the cause of it, according to his attornys.
Why has this been ignored?
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment is still getting ignored. I guess it gives some people a cheap thrill to debate religion/atheism rather than reality......
Logic and facts are often ignored on Topix, but everyone knows that the man was mental.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#70 Aug 19, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Logic and facts are often ignored on Topix, but everyone knows that the man was mental.
Often ignored? I've seen that a lot and not just in this thread.
Hehe....gives me something to laugh at :)
CountryGirl

Carrollton, TX

#71 Aug 27, 2012
Dr. Fenton had the duty to warn, and was bound by law to do so in situations such as Holmes'. Had she followed up and through with her "warning" and had Holmes committed for evaluation, it's likely none of this would have happened.
Holmes appears to have cried out for help to many people, only to have been ignored.
This is a sad state when we have a situation as such that is ignored. Fenton, is a pathetic excuse for a psychiatrist and has been reprimanded in the past. Had she been able to do her job properly, know how to run a proper BETA threat assessment team, and not have conveniently lost Holmes' package which had arrived prior to the shooting, all the lost lives could have been prevented.
Fenton's CYA mentality is deplorable. This is why the victims are naming her in civil suits.

Holmes' by all means also has high functioning autism alongside his bi-polar with psychotic features which also can show as schitzoaffective.

His social "ackwardness" as it's called is a sign of poor social skills, that he has had since a child that likely went undetected by his parents.
I would term him with Aspergers, however the DSM-IV is planning on ridding of the term Aspergers in 2012, so Holmes would definitely fall into the high functioning autism category.

Hopefully other schools and colleges will now learn from Fenton's mistakes, to help prevent anymore tragedies from happening in the future.

There are many victims in this case, including Holmes who is a victim of his own mental illness and Autism.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#72 Sep 2, 2012
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Judge not others, Your Holiness.
I didn't judge,........ I analyzed, investigated, evaluated, and profiled. Learn the difference.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#73 Sep 2, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I admit Holmes is an atheist without a shred of evidence?.
Not a shred of evidence? Apparently what your boy atheist did by killing around a dozen people means nothing to you.

Only an atheist would have done the heinous act he did, like we see so many other cowardly atheists do daily.

Just because he was raised a Christian doesn't mean he was a Christian. Have you seen the other thread where ex-Christians criminal suspects post their vile hatred?
It's called "Why I'm no longer a Christian" forum. I suspect they applauded Holmes activity.

An FBI agent could probably meet his quota for a decade of unfound criminals just by investigating the Christians-turned-atheists posters on that thread.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#74 Sep 2, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>

{There is no Book of Atheism}
From the Jewish/Muslim/Christian book:
If a man commits adultery with another man's wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death.(Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.(2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through.(Zechariah 13:3 NAB)
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst.(Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
From there Elisha went up to Bethel. While he was on his way, some small boys came out of the city and jeered at him. "Go up baldhead," they shouted, "go up baldhead!" The prophet turned and saw them, and he cursed them in the name of the Lord. Then two shebears came out of the woods and tore forty two of the children to pieces.(2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB)
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men,`and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?(1Samuel 6:19-20 ASV)
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.(1 Kings 20:35-36 NLT)
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)
I am running out of room, but there are so many more verses!!!
See what happens to people that rebel like you do? You should learn from this, but you won't. You're a dumbass.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#75 Sep 2, 2012
TheBlackSheep wrote:
<quoted text>

{There is no Book of Atheism}
!!
Sales were so low the publisher cut you off, huh?
BatMan

United States

#76 Jan 20, 2013
wow wish to god i would have been in the movies that night I WOULD HAVE SHOWED THE JOKER THE REAL BATMAN HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL!!!!
Klink

Willard, MO

#77 Jan 20, 2013

Evidence covering second shooter at Batman Aurora theater while James Holmes was drugged in car..

http://archive.org/details/AuroraTheaterMassa...
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#78 Jan 21, 2013
I see you dredged up this old thread of mine. I dont know whether to say "thanks" or "you're really bored, arent you."

:-)
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#79 Jan 21, 2013
Klink wrote:
Evidence covering second shooter at Batman Aurora theater while James Holmes was drugged in car..
http://archive.org/details/AuroraTheaterMassa...
Lol. Oh, come on! Those videos are funny!
:-D
Bev Jamison

Denver, CO

#80 Sep 27, 2014
Some people. After reading these posts it makes me laugh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 650,414
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Buck Crick 971,808
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Aura Mytha 56,089
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 51 min ChristineM 445,925
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 58 min Rider on the Storm 3,734
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 182,947
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 1 hr brits are pants 3
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 7 hr kobechi3 71
More from around the web