James Holmes
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#2 Aug 5, 2012
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#4 Aug 5, 2012

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#5 Aug 5, 2012
J.H. is an atheist, regardless of the fact he went to church. That's why he did what he did. Atheism teaches people that it is OK to kill.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#6 Aug 6, 2012
Oh leave the guy alone. He's just an average American guy living out the American Dream of killing people. All the American heros kill people - lots of them!
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#7 Aug 6, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
Oh leave the guy alone. He's just an average American guy living out the American Dream of killing people. All the American heros kill people - lots of them!
lol.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#8 Aug 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
J.H. is an atheist, regardless of the fact he went to church. That's why he did what he did. Atheism teaches people that it is OK to kill.
You cant be serious. Are you trolling?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
Atheism teaches people that it is OK to kill.
The vast majority of mass murderes are religious, Geo. W. Bush being the first example off the top of my head.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
The vast majority of mass murderes are religious, Geo. W. Bush being the first example off the top of my head.
Swedish cowards and their spineless comments.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#11 Aug 7, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant be serious. Are you trolling?
25% of Coloradoians are atheists. Your state is becoming highly infested with atheism and that is why you keep seeing so much mass murderers in your crappy society.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#12 Aug 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
25% of Coloradoians are atheists. Your state is becoming highly infested with atheism and that is why you keep seeing so much mass murderers in your crappy society.
Oh yeah?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#13 Aug 7, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
25% of Coloradoians are atheists. Your state is becoming highly infested with atheism and that is why you keep seeing so much mass murderers in your crappy society.
Long-term solitary confinement is the only cure for your condition and would also the best protection for your community in general.

If you own any guns I suggest that you turn them in to your nearest law enforcement facility ASAP.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#14 Aug 8, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Long-term solitary confinement is the only cure for your condition and would also the best protection for your community in general.
If you own any guns I suggest that you turn them in to your nearest law enforcement facility ASAP.
99% of my community despises shit like you. We lock up pig shit like you once we apprehend the atheist running from the crime scene they instigate.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#15 Aug 9, 2012
Just Results wrote:
<quoted text>
99% of my community despises shit like you.
Funny they only say that when you're cleaning your shotgun on the steps of your trailer with a can of beer sitting on your crotch.

Give "your community" my regards. Tell them the cops will lock you up soon and they can then breath a sigh of relief.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#16 Aug 10, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny they only say that when you're cleaning your shotgun on the steps of your trailer with a can of beer sitting on your crotch.
Give "your community" my regards. Tell them the cops will lock you up soon and they can then breath a sigh of relief.
http://comps.fotosearch.com/comp/CSP/CSP107/y...
Annie Muk

Sweden

#17 Aug 11, 2012
Just Results wrote:
No-Heuvos Ghostito's contribution to any subjcet.
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#18 Aug 11, 2012
Just Results wrote:
lmao
Annie Muk

Sweden

#20 Aug 11, 2012
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>... what have you got against atheists...? Do you have a reason or are you just a punk?
He's just a know-nothing, annoying punk.

Just Results

“Jesus is Love”

Since: Jul 12

Hutchinson, MN

#21 Aug 12, 2012
EdSed wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, what have you got against atheists and why would you think them less moral than religionists?)
They are murderers and lead societies to destruction. America is being destroyed by atheism right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,479
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 10 min Nohweh 72,373
Gay and bi-curious texting (May '12) 57 min Jackie 13
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 995,120
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Wisdom of Ages 699,536
Friends are not supportive of my relationship 3 hr ranier77 1
My cousin does not clean up and it frustrates me 3 hr maryjean28 1
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 11 hr Big Al 138