It is unethical

All of the above

First Prev
of 66
Next Last
good wife

Universal City, TX

#1 Oct 14, 2011
It is the killing of a human while developing in what should be the safest place on earth.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ocean56

AOL

#2 Oct 14, 2011
Abortion is nothing more than a legal termination of an unwanted pregnancy. There's NOTHING wrong about it except to womb nazis (credit to Cherry) who feel it is their "duty" to stick their collective snouts into other women's sexual and reproductive decisions.

To the anti-choicers: If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it is none of your business. So butt out.
good wife

Universal City, TX

#3 Oct 14, 2011
Ocean56 wrote:
Abortion is nothing more than a legal termination of an unwanted pregnancy. There's NOTHING wrong about it except to womb nazis (credit to Cherry) who feel it is their "duty" to stick their collective snouts into other women's sexual and reproductive decisions.
To the anti-choicers: If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it is none of your business. So butt out.
Another abortion is wrong thread invaded by someone that condones and supports the killing of defenseless, innocent humans - you are not wanted here so butt out.
Ocean56

AOL

#4 Oct 14, 2011
good wife wrote:
Another abortion is wrong thread invaded by someone that condones and supports the killing of defenseless, innocent humans - you are not wanted here so butt out.
Guess what, gw, YOU don't get to decide WHO posts here. Do you not have a clue what PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD means? I'll help you out. It means ANYONE can post to any thread, and that includes prochoicers. Deal with it.
good wife

Universal City, TX

#5 Oct 14, 2011
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what, gw, YOU don't get to decide WHO posts here. Do you not have a clue what PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD means? I'll help you out. It means ANYONE can post to any thread, and that includes prochoicers. Deal with it.
I'll bet the farm that you always go where you are not wanted - crash much - find your own thread to hand out your crap - like the TIEWWA - There are PC's crawling all over that thread.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#6 Oct 14, 2011
good wife wrote:
It is the killing of a human while developing in what should be the safest place on earth.
Yes! The verdict is in - that the human life(personhood) begins at conception. Pro-abortionists ignore the facts. See this:
http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Rec/r...
Phil Gray

Cupertino, CA

#8 Oct 15, 2011
good wife wrote:
I bet your mother wished many times you'd been aborted. You ruined her life. And for what? Your life, a life in the sewer.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#9 Oct 15, 2011
Ocean56 wrote:
Maybe you will enjoy the video? Just for you.

&NR =1
LightForce

Warren, MI

#10 Oct 16, 2011
We now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that a child exists at the moment of conception. We need to get ourselves out of the "Dark Ages" way of thinking about that. Life is not a "choice" - it is a special gift, and not something that we should play "God" with. If you think that killing your child is better than life, then I truly do feel sorry for you, and the World should be ashamed.

“Elite”

Since: Nov 08

Johannesburg

#11 Oct 16, 2011
Trick question, abortion isn't wrong and that is why it is being legalized/is already legalized in many countries.
Phil Gray

Cupertino, CA

#12 Oct 16, 2011
LightForce wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you will enjoy the video? Just for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x_KvVMZw_a4XX&NR=1
Yo mammy wishs yo was daid. Not dat way tho, but by selfinflcition.
Phil Gray

Cupertino, CA

#13 Oct 16, 2011
When you do that, be sure to send me your foto phgray at yahoo dot com
Ocean56

AOL

#14 Oct 17, 2011
good wife wrote:
<quoted text>I'll bet the farm that you always go where you are not wanted - crash much - find your own thread to hand out your crap - like the TIEWWA - There are PC's crawling all over that thread.
Since you didn't get it the first time, I'll tell you again. You DON'T get to decide who can post at this thread and who can't. This is a PUBLIC forum, which means that even if you create a discussion thread, you don't "own" it.

Bottom line; anyone can post on this and other abortion-related threads, including prochoicers. Get over it.
Ocean56

AOL

#15 Oct 17, 2011
LightForce wrote:
We now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that a child exists at the moment of conception. We need to get ourselves out of the "Dark Ages" way of thinking about that. Life is not a "choice" - it is a special gift, and not something that we should play "God" with. If you think that killing your child is better than life, then I truly do feel sorry for you, and the World should be ashamed.
Killing a child is a heinous crime, which all rational people know already. While you obviously BELIEVE "it's a child at conception," your beliefs aren't facts. YOU believe it's a child at conception. Many of us do not. Don't like it? Too bad.

Whether to continue a pregnancy or not IS a choice, which only the woman who is pregnant can make. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, then it isn't your decision either.
maria IL

Saint Louis, MO

#16 Oct 17, 2011
LightForce wrote:
So when a miscarriage happens, where's the 'child'?

Since: Oct 11

Westerville, OH

#17 Oct 17, 2011
If the person getting the abortion can deal with the fact that they have "taken a life", then who is anybody else to say ANYTHING about what they have done? If you are a pro-lifer then good for you and you "higher" moral system, just keep it to yourself. for those of you who are contemplating an abortion, there are always plenty of people in the world who can't have children, so think of other options. Thats are just my thoughts on the subject.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#19 Oct 17, 2011
Pro-choice video:

&NR =1

Thank you for your time.
LightForce

Warren, MI

#20 Oct 17, 2011
This is an important message called America's Holocaust, for all Christians or anybody considering having an abortion:

&fe ature=related
HFY

Cupertino, CA

#22 Oct 17, 2011
Worked for me. Not only was it painless, but it solved my immigration and tax status. I've recommended it to all my friends in trouble.
HFY - Punky

Cupertino, CA

#23 Oct 17, 2011
Failed for me. Not only was it painly, but it dissolved my immigration and tax status. I've disrecommended it to all my friends in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 66
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min exposingdolts 30,807
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tellthetruth 987,234
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 687,186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Say the Truth 286,541
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 7 hr LG Sucks 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Here For Now 619,789
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 11 hr clayvligon 2
More from around the web