What's the best way to meet women if ...

What's the best way to meet women if you're shy?

Created by RonaldMcDonald on Aug 2, 2008

188 votes

Click on an option to vote

I'll tell you in a post

I don't know

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Understand people,”

Since: Mar 08

you must, understand people.

#45 Jul 1, 2012
Subconcious wrote:
Hey man I recently started using this technique and it helped lol. When you see an attractive girl, right before you are going to talk to her imagine her without hair! LOL I know it sounds weird but dude this really helped me. I approach them with a huge smile (cause I'm imagining them without hair) and girls like that lol. Then I just treat them like I would a friend and go from there. Hope this helps. I used to be REALLY shy. I'm getting out of my box a little but it's hard! Haha.
(Damned link messed up the delivery.) Google 'The Coneheads Movie'.

Since: Jun 12

North Hollywood, CA

#46 Jul 1, 2012
UnderstandPeople wrote:
<quoted text>Yo, if she ends up looking like the girl on the left of this pic:
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTM3NDg... @@._V1._SY317_CR3,0,214,317_.j pg
I don't think I'll get pass the chuckling. Girl might think something is wrong with her like she had a booger in her nose.
Lmaooo. Haha, I agree. That's why picture it for the brief second right before you talk to her, cause that's when hesitation gets you. Once you start conversation, focus on her chest. Hahaha.

Location hidden

#47 Jul 1, 2012
Carol wrote:
women tend to be more attracted to the shy guys,
Don't buy it. Look who women admire, generally. Accomplished men who are generally good looking. Rock Stars or sports heros. They generally are anything but shy. I remember the shy nerd in high school most women laughed at. He is now a Scientist in Texas making a real difference in the world. Married and successful with children. Why women are not attracted to the more intelligent types is beyond me. You know, the ones who study their asses off, excel at mathematics. Go for Engineering Degrees? Science Degrees. Why date a male in college who want to be a teacher? Low pay. It will take him forever to pay off his loans. You might as well date a Missionary.
than the full of themselves guys,that are more into themselves,than the shy guy.
Full of themselves could mean confidence as opposed to not sure types. I would think confident males would be an attractive quality as long as they are not seriously self centered.
Women find shy men to be fun to be around,and easier to talk to,in a serious manner,than the loud obnoxious type men.
So you can mother them? The men who get attention from females is alpha male types. Shy men do not normally fit into that category. They come across as either anti social or lacking in self confidence.
Men that boast,are least appealing to a woman,and rude men,are disgusting to most women.
The captain of the football team is not bragging when he tells you he is the captain. The one who tells you he is when he is not is lying to you. Nobody likes a liar. They cannot be trusted no matter how popular they are or how good they look. Find a man you can trust. This is important!

Location hidden

#48 Jul 1, 2012
Bengal Tiger wrote:
I'm too shy to approach women I don't know and I'm not confident asking women I do know. But I'm attractive and can write well so I've used Craig's List and met a few women and even found a long-term relationship.
Going on dates with women and being in a relationship has helped me tremendously. In the future I think I might try asking someone out if I know her but I'm still nervous about approaching someone new.
hope this helps
Whatever female you go out with; Be a man who she can trust and treat her with respect. Do not coerce a female into doing something she is not ready for or would cause problems with her family. In other words don't try to bang her out of wedlock if her parents would not approve. Study your ass off or work your ass off. Be responsible. Clean language and all that. BE A MAN. Learn from the mistakes of others. That guy who is banging all them women will be buried in child support 10 years from now and will be sleeping alone. No decent woman is going to want anything to do with a man who is broke all the time. Do all these and if a female rejects you then it is her lose, not yours. See where she is at 10 years from now. Smart females want a responsible man they can trust and will treat her with respect and will provide. Buys her little gifts. Things like that. Let's her know how you feel about her and demonstrates it by the way they treat her. Just love them which has more to do with doing then it does with how you feel. Love is a verb. It is a thing you do and when that happens they will know it and the ball will be in their court.

Philadelphia, PA

#50 Jan 23, 2013
I do not know about the shyness thing, but I would NEVER approach a woman.If she is so interested in me, than she will approach.At least, then, I know that she is interested.

Louisville, KY

#51 Apr 11, 2014
I'm" a quiet shy guy myself at 28 years old and still never been in a relationship. I'm" wanting to change that soon. These comments seem to help and thanks. If there's any advice on the best places to go to meet them I'd" be glad to listen.?. Thanks

Moreno Valley, CA

#55 Feb 10, 2016
Women don't understand the fear of rejection or the actual rejection because they never have to
ask anyone out. That is a total prerogative on their part whereas men have no choice in the matter and women take full advantage of that. All this talk about being yourself is bullshit considering who women date and are attracted to. They say one thing but do another and nice guys always finish last.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Horny snapchat usernames 6 min haych0981 29
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Joe Fortuna 78,234
the real reason Asbury is leaving Arkansas 17 min country bumpkin 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min kent 661,584
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 975,305
If you found out your wife was a prostitute, w... (Feb '10) 1 hr Albro 8
ladies whats your deepist fantasy 2 hr mansfieldman 8
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 183,786
Why are Mexicans trash? (Apr '10) 9 hr AngryFrank 256
More from around the web